Alone

Alone

"Happy faces I met~ I’ve seen this familiar photo a lot of times so here’s a proof shotㅋ I’m fine being alone but today I feel sadㅠ Someone watch a movie with meㅠ - L.Joe"

 

L.Joe POV

I walked into the movie theater and selcted a movie to watch. It really was nothing important, just some random movie. I bought a drink and nothing more. I ventured into the dark room filled with people. I pulled my hat down and pulled my hood up over it. I didn't really want to be recognized here, it has happened once or twice, but nothing too serious. I settled into my seat and got comfortable.

It was just another day alone.

Nothing important.

<><><>

Chunji POV

Where is that kid? Aish, so annoying. TT-TT

I give up. He can be alone for all I care....

NO!

I must find him! 

I must have bought a couple movie tickets, been recognized a couple times, or even mistakened a few people for L.Joe.

Ah there he is! 

No, that's not him pabo! He was wearing a hat and dark blue jeans.

Oh god, ..I remember what he was wearing.

I must be going crazy, fighting with myself like this.

"Byunghun-ah! Yah! Where are you?" I called softly into the movie theater I walked into. A couple turned around.

"Shhh!" 

"YOU SHH." I stuck my tongue out at them. They glared. 

"Crazy..." Someone muttered from behind me. I decided that L.Joe was nowhere to be found, I walked out of the movie theater in a bad mood. I decided to stop by the bathroom and collect myself, then maybe try and find him at another movie theater.

"Mommy, look its that one guy from teen top." The mom obviously did not believe him because she walked on, not looking back.

"No, I just look like him, run along and play elsewhere arasso?" I shooed the kid off.

"Annyeong!~" The little boy on his thumb and walked away waving his hand. I smiled at him. 

My smile soon turned into a frown when I remembered the situation I got myself into. I walked to the sinks in the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. I washed my hands for no reason, a habit that has formed over the past few years. 

"Byunghun-ah, where are you?" I whispered to myself.

"Uhm... Behind you?" I jumped, I placed my hand on my chest. My eyes wide.

"Don't do that, you'll get your shirt wet." L.Joe grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away, he grabbed paper towels and dried my hands. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"I-I-I"

"...."

L.Joe dropped my hand and threw away the papers.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded.

"W-what are you doing here? That's the question." I tried to turn the question over to him. It failed.

"I...was hiding out here, a few people recognized me." He answered.

"Oh..well I saw your me2day update and I wanted to watch a movie also, so I went to find you."

"Why didn't you just text me? We could have gotten something to eat first."

Aish...

"Ah, I wasn't thinking at the moment."

"Okay well, the movie I was watching was a bit boring, we would leave now and do something else." L.Joe smiled. "I mean, if you want to."

"Yeah, sounds good!" I grinned.

<><><>

Chunji POV

"Byunghun-ah, I'm really sorry." I apologized to L.Joe while we sat at a table in a restaurant.

"For what?" He asked.

"For never hanging out with you anymore."

"Why are you apologizing for that?"

"You always seem alone."

"Sometimes, I like being alone, you know that Chanhee."

"I know but.."

"But?"

"I guess its just that. I don't want to be alone anymore, I don't want to be away from you. If you're alone, then what will I do?"

"You always hang out with the others, you shouldn't be alone Chanhee."

"But I am! I feel that if I'm not around you, that I'm always alone."

It was silent. 

<><><>

Chanhee, I thought you forgot about me...

<><><>

Byunghun-ah...these feelings, they were never gone.

<><><>

 

A/N- I was hoping to post the whole story today, but it seems not possible tonight xD I will update the rest tomorrow if I have time! Anticipate it! ^^