Nostalgia

Beauty and BEAST

You went home, feeling a little dizzy. The air inside the house wasn't all that good. You took your cardigan and went out. The feeling of the soft wind touching your face felt great. You walked around and reached a small playground. You sat on the swing and started swinging yourself gently.

 

"This… this place is where…" You whispered to yourself. "Where I first met him…"

 

Memories of Dongwoon flashed through your mind in an instant. The day you met him, the days you played with him, and the laughter and joy of being a kid. There were no complications in life, then suddenly everything had changed. You were grown up and he was grown up. The two of you now lead different lives and it's pointless to even try.

 

You tried swinging harder - just like how children would. You felt hands on your back, pushing you, making you swing harder. You looked around. You thought it would be Dongwoon, but it wasn't.

 

"Hyunseung-oppa?" You said, a little shocked.

 

He laughed and sat in the swing next to you.

 

"I was a little worried when you suddenly rushed off. Were you really okay?" He asked, swinging.

 

"I'm fine, thanks." You replied.

 

"Then, what are you doing here?" He asked you, looking around.

 

"I should be the one asking that." You said, a little stern.

 

"Well, I was worried. I tried going to your place but you weren't there, so I started walking around and I saw you here." He explained. "You looked like you were on the verge of tears."

 

You smiled. "Thank you."

 

"What? Why?" He asked.

 

"You've been the one that's always been so kind to me since I arrived at your house." You explained.

 

 

--->A/N:

As you can see, I've enlisted the help of a co-author :)

She is none other than helloimysntmy

because I'm mentally breaking down and in need of great inspiration.

But anyway, I am now very inspired because of her idea .-.

Which I didn't end up following anyway. Mianhae >.< I sort of 60-70% followed it :P

But anyway... Here we go. :)