Like?

Beauty and BEAST

You arrived at the house. The guys unloaded the groceries. No one seemed to be home. They must have left to go somewhere. All the groceries were now in the kitchen.

 

"I can take it from here." Hyunseung said. The other guys left the kitchen.

 

"I'm gonna go take a nap." Yoseob said. "Call me if you need me."

 

Hyunseung smiled. Only you and Hyunseung were in the kitchen.

 

"Are you going to help me?" Hyunseung asked.

 

"Yeah, that's why I didn't leave." You said.

 

Hyunseung laughed. "Thank you."

 

"By the way, what happened with you and Junhyung?" He asked, sorting through some groceries.

 

"Nothing really. He just talked to me." You said.

 

"Then, with you and Doojoon-hyung?" He asked. This was sort of like an interview.

 

"I just went with him somewhere. It was nothing really." You answered.

 

"And you went on a date with Yoseob?" He continued asking.

 

"He just asked if I could go to the movies with him since Doojoon-oppa couldn't." You replied.

 

Hyunseung sighed. "Do you like anyone of us?" He asked.

 

"Well, I like you all." You answered, but, it didn't seem like the answer Hyunseung was searching for.

 

--->A/N:

Well, we're nearing the end of the story but you aren't telling me who you want to end up with >.<

Anyhoooo... Here's another thing... The title doesn't really suit the story :P

I'm trying to figure out a way to incorporate the name 'BEAST' in the story .-. or should I change the title?

HELP?ANY IDEAS?