Prolonged Stay

Beauty and BEAST

You went out of the rest room and into the living room. Hyunseung, Kikwang, Yoseob and Junhyung were all there watching the news.

 

Kikwang looked around and noticed to you.

"Oh." He made a sound, leading the others to look at what he saw.

 

"~~~~~-noona, come here! I made you some hot chocolate!" Yoseob said, holding up a mug of what would be hot chocolate.

 

You walked there and sat beside Hyunseung.

 

"Isn't it surprising that we're almost the same size." He said, looking at you, smiling.

 

You looked that at what you are wearing, then you looked at him.

 

"You're very thin." You said, taking a sip of the hot chocolate Yoseob made. "Yum."

 

"Glad you like it." Yoseob smiled.

 

Now, everyone, including you, focused on the news. The news lady announced that there were no classes tomorrow and that people should wait for an official announcement if work will be suspended, too. She said the rain would last probably until tomorrow.

 

"I'll leave later tonight." You said, drinking more hot chocolate.

 

"Are you sure?" Hyunseung said, looking at you. Everyone looked at you. He continued. "It's not a good idea."

 

"I'm sure." You replied.

 

---

 

It was 10:30PM already and the rain had grown stronger.  Kikwang, Yoseob and Hyunseung were still there in the living room with you.

 

"I don't think you should go home but I'm going to bed now." Hyunseung said. "I can't stay awake anymore."

 

"It's okay. I'm still going home." You replied.

 

"Don't. Just stay here for the night." Yoseob said.

 

"That's a good idea." Hyunseung said as he reached the banisters.

 

"Yeah. Just stay here!" Yoseob said, grabbing your shoulder.

 

"I really don't like the idea, besides, where will I sleep?" You said, trying to prove a point that you should go home. You stood up. "I'm going now. Bye Yoseob-oppa, Kikwang-oppa."

 

"Yah!" Yoseob shouted in a soft voice. The others were asleep. It's not a good idea to be loud like this.

 

Kikwang stood up and followed you to the door. He tapped your shoulder and you turned around to look at him.

 

"It's not safe." He said. Yoseob was now behind him and agreeing to what Kikwang had said.

 

"I know but I don't want to burden you." You said, smiling.

 

"It's more of a burden if you go out now and the other guys will just worry about you." Kikwang said.

Yoseob nodded in agreement before going to you to grab your arm.

 

"So, ~~~~~-noona should stay for the night. You don't have school tomorrow anyway." Yoseob said, looking at your face.

 

You sighed.

 

"You can sleep with me." Yoseob said, smiling.

 

You looked at him strangely.

 

"Just kidding." He said, putting his tongue out.

 

"Stay in my room, I'll sleep on the couch." Kikwang said, returning to the couch.

 

"What?" You and Yoseob said in unison.

 

"I don't think that's right, Kikwang-oppa." You said.

 

Kikwang stood up and went up the stairs. "Follow me." He said.

 

You and Yoseob looked at each other. Yoseob pushed you so that you would be the one to go first. You followed Kikwang into his room. He sat on the chair beside the desk.

 

"Sleep here tonight. I'll sleep on the couch in the living room." Kikwang said.

 

"Kikwang-hyung, are you sure? I can be the one to sleep in the living room." Yoseob volunteered.

 

"It's okay." Kikwang said, standing up, taking Yoseob with him as he went out of the room.

 

"Sleep well." Kikwang said, before closing the door on you.

 

"~~~~~-noona, tell me if you find anything strange." Yoseob said loudly from the other side of the door.

 

You could hear their footsteps fade away but the sound of the pouring rain stayed the same.

 

--->AUTHOR'S NOTE

I like updating this. I usually prefer to update my other fic but today, I like this better XD

It's Friday today and I may not be able to update tomorrow. I'm sorry >.<

I'll make it up to you on weekdays :P

Enjoy Kikwang's room.