A Rainy Monday

Beauty and BEAST

You woke up early in the morning to go to school. It was a rainy day. You took your umbrella with you.

 

---

 

The school bell rang. It was time to go home but it was still raining. You decided to wait for a few minutes, hoping the rain would stop. However, it didn't. The rain just got stronger and stronger. You had no choice but to walk in the strong rain, thinking that it's better rather than to wait because the rain might get even stronger.

 

The wing gushed the raindrops in all directions, leaving you dripping wet. You were near the old man's house. You decided to stop there, and spend a few hours. Maybe the rain would stop by then.

 

You opened the big doors and went inside. Yoseob was in the living room and he immediately saw you.

 

"~~~~~-noona!" He said, running to you. "You're dripping wet."

 

"I know." You replied.

 

"Hyunseung-hyung, bring down a towel." Yoseob shouted towards the stairs.

 

In a few minutes, Hyunseung came down the stairs holding a blue towel. When he saw you at the door, he started running.

 

blue towel

 

"The rain's strong. Stay here until it lightens up a bit." He said, handing you the towel. "You're gonna get a cold from those wet clothes. Yoseob, do you think you can lend her some?"

 

You took the towel.

 

"Hyunseung-hyung, I think it might be better if it were your or Dongwoon's clothes. You guys have the smallest sizes." Yoseob said.

 

"Right." Hyunseung said. "I'll go get some."

Hyunseung ran up the stairs in a hurry.

 

"~~~~~-noona, do you prefer chocolate or coffee?" Yoseob asked.

 

"Chocolate will be fine." You said, sneezing into your hands.

 

"Awwwww…. You're catching a cold already." He said. "I'll go make some hot chocolate. Hyunseung-hyung should be down any moment."

 

"Okay." You replied. The moment you said that, Yoseob rushed to the kitchen.

 

A few moments later, Hyunseung came running down the stairs.

 

"These are the smallest clothes I have." He said, handing you a small shirt and some skinny jeans. "You can get dressed in the rest room."

 

You walked to the rest room to get dressed and changed into Hyunseung clothes.

 

--->AUTHOR'S NOTE

Do you agree with me that Hyunseung and Dongwoon are the thinnest members?

Okay, I'm not very sure but Hyunseung is always wearing really small, tiny shirts.

Proof is here

Like ohmygosh, he's thinner than me! o-e

Anyhoooooo... Enjoy Hyunseung's clothes :D