Chapter 1

I'm..sorry?

 

I looked up to the sky. It was very cloudy. We were on the way to our fansign in Busan. It's Daehyun-hyung's hometown and he said the food there was all delicious. So maybe we'd catch up some bowls of jokbal (pork hocks) before going back to Seoul. Just thinking of it made my tummy rumble. Yep! We're always hungry.

 

"Jonguppie-hyung!!'" Suddenly Zelo jumped to me. "Why are you spacing out like that? Thinking about the jokbal Dae-hyung mentioned huh? Or..are you wondering about the Babys (B.A.P's fans) we're gonna meet? You're gonna look for the pretty ones again eh? Kekekeke~"

"Aaanii..it's not like that. Of course I'm looking forward seeing the Babys but..it's not that kind of way. I love them all. I just hope they bring us meat though. Hahaa.."

Then Daehyun-hyung joined us. "Hey, Jongup! Which one do you like more? Babys or meat?"

I froze for a second. "Umm..mee..Babys!! No doubt!"

The boys smiled at me. Zelo keep poking me on the cheek. "You almost said meeat, hyuuuuung~". Then we kept joking around til we reached Busan. What Zelo said really got into my mind. A pretty Baby, huh? Well, it wouldn't bother anyone if I was just looking. I bet everybody does that. Especially Himchan-hyung.

 

So we arrived at the spot. We could already hear hundreds of people chatting, chanting, screaming..I bet we'd have to smile nonstop for the next hour. That's okay though, since I like smiling. I think that's why my eyes are so small. Kekeke~

 

Then we entered the stage. As expected, Babys filled the hall with screams and cheers. It was really surprising how 150 Babys could surpass the voice of 400 people. Yeah, Babys are the best! Always well-mannered, well-disciplined, picking up litter..these kind of images they show with such nice personality. Sometimes they even give us food! Nothing can leave me in awe better than them. And sure, many of them are pretty and cute. I always look forward for these kind of events. But so far, I haven't found a girl that can make me forget about meat though. My love for meat is like 24/7! Sometimes I love dancing too. Meat and dancing had been the main parts of my life these years. 

 

After we introduced ourselves, we sat down and started signing the albums. There were so many fans with satoori (accent/slang), some overseas fans, even the fans that came to our previous fansigns! Wow..but hold for the Wow. This fansign was a really memorable one for me since I found what I've been looking for in the first place: a really interesting fan! Well, she maybe not as pretty as Kim Taehee but she sure picked my interest. She call herself Dee. Right, here's how I met her.

 

About 30 Babys passed our table and I greeted them with my best smile. It was all like our usual fansign until she came up. I sat between Youngjae-hyung and Zelo. I was whispering about the fans with Junhong while waiting the next Baby when I heard her voice. It was really delicate. "Yes, I'm from Indonesia," she replied to Youngjae-hyung. Then he kept asking her questions like it was the strangest thing she could come to Busan just for a fansign. Hahhaa..I pitied her. But then she smiled. My world froze for a second back then. It couldn't be described by words. The way her lips made a cute curve while sipping her drink. And how she wasn't even freaking out like the other Babys. I thought that was why Youngjae-hyung asked her so many interogating questions, wondering why she wasn't screaming and squealling when she met us despite she came from far away just for a fansign. 

 

I snapped out of my thoughts just in time. She was in front of me now, smiling calmly. I put on my ultimate smile too. "So..from Indonesia huh?" She just chuckled. Even the sound of her chuckle made my heart malfunctioned. I couldn't think of anything else so I just asked her name. "Dee," told her. "Deeee?" I rose my eyebrow. "Right. D. E. E." Then she smiled again while still sipping the drink. Oh how that really blew my mind. At least I know what to call her now. I signed her album, smiled again, and saw her moved to Zelo. I bet Zelo was playing with the Babys in the queue so he was stunned a bit when Dee showed up. Zelo loved teasing the fans with his aegyo. Yeah..that what maknaes do all the time. 

"Ah annyeong haseyo!" Zelo bowed. He was about to say something else when he saw her looks. I bet he was flabbergasted. Anybody can see she's definitely not a korean. At that time we can't speak in so many language yet so Zelo desperately said in English, "Are you american?" What an idiotic question. Dee smiled. There she goes again! It was really not fair how she left me shook up with just a simple smile. I just wanna kiss her and make that smile all mine. Okay, cut out the imagination! It was my first time meeting her and I was really like a fool to let her stole my heart just like that. Then I heard that angelic voice again. "No, I'm indonesian." It was in perfect korean. Zelo laughed in relieve. "Ahh I see. Your korean is good! How do you know there's a fansign here?" They chit-chat a bit while Zelo was signing the album then she left after another smile and a bow, still not letting go of her drink. And that..was the most stunning 5 minutes in my life.

 

Later at night we finally had supper at Daehyun-hyung's favorite food stop. After ordering the food, Zelo asked me, "So hyung! You did find somebody you like more than meat, didn't you?" I starred at him. Was it so obvious? So did Dee knew it too? I sort of wanted her to recognize my feelings but I bet she was too busy with her drink. Hahha.. 

"Uhm..not really. Why do you ask?"

"Because you were starring at her all the time when I talked to her, hyung! Eveybody can see that! Don't think your tiny eyes can fool me."

"Ohh..I was looking at her drink though." I lied. Oh how I wished I were that drink she was holding all the time. I remembered how he answered Zelo. As if her expression said, "No, silly. Do I really look like american? Then you look like a fluffy shocking pink cotton candy to me." 

I was spacing out until Daehyun-hyung slammed onto me.

"Ay, Jonguppie! Did u ordered what I suggested? Huh? What were you thinking? Why are you smiling at the ajumma like that? Do you want her to fall for you so you get cheaper prize?"

Zelo answered before I could say anything. "He's in love, Dae-hyung. Kekeke~"

"In love? With jokbal ajumma??! I knew you love meat more than girls. It's a smart choice though, getting a girl that deals with meat eveyday."

"Aish!" I slapped them both on the shoulder. "No way! Even though age doesn't matter, don't think I'll fall for an ajumma! She can even be my grandma..and my eyes aren't that tiny! It's happy people's eyes!"

"No they're not. You can't even realize because they're so tiny. Anyway, tell us about this indonesian girl, hyung!"

"Indonesia? Why that far? How will you gonna chase her then? Is it the one that was holding a drink, Jonguppie?"

Glad I don't have to answer that (yet) because just then the food arrived. I bet they were gonna tickle me to death if I didn't tell the whole story later at the dorm.

The boys quickly stuffed their mouth with the juicy meal. In fact, I was too. We were really hungry after all that happened today, especially me. Thinking about Dee seriously drained my energy; spacing out and smiling idiotically like Daehyun-hyung said. It was the best bowl of Jokbal I've ever had. Everything in Busan seems wonderful. Especially that girl..I promised myself I'm gonna greet her nicely the next time I meet her and maybe treat her something nice. Such as..me? I hoped she liked me more than her drink. Kekeke~


Sooo..that's the end of chapter 1! What do you think? I wrote this with Jongup's point of view so there it goes. Please tell me what you think ok?

I dunno when I can update the 2nd chapter because the school's gonna be busy for the next 2 weeks..but please wait and look forward to it ^^ I'll make it short! Just 3 chapters maybe..thanks for reading btw~