final;;

❝ little by little ❤ ❞

The clock was tickling, waking him up from his little nightmare.

 

He opened my eyes while trying to find out was was really happened the night before. A stranger house, he guessed after looking around the room. It wasn’t the place he used to spent his night, not a bar—or even his mates house. Someone must be take him home after that little accident happened.

 

He was beaten to be honest.

 

Really hard.

 

And Huang Zi Tao found it weird for a people in this world, still willing to safe him and even taking care of him. He used to do all the things by himself—alone. By looking at the wounds which is now covered with bandage, was he still daydreaming or else?

 

“Already wake up?”

 

An unrecognized voice greeted him. Tao  was taken back by the sudden greet—looking at the girl blankly without saying anything. First, he never talked to stranger. Second, he still not mastered korean that well.

 

“How could you ignoring people like that?”

 

The girl protested, while puting the vase beside him. “Aren’t you afraid of me?” He suddenly answered her, ignoring her question earlier. Tao mentally slapped hisself, not even knowing why those words slipped from his lips.

 

“Is that how you repay the one who took care of you?”

 

“I don’t ask you too take care of me.”

 

“Well, i found you almost dying a few blocks here and—“

 

“Whatever, you say.”

 

He said in English at then, only to receive a glare from the girl. “Do you think i can’t speak English?” She replied him before mumbling some words in English which he didn’t really heard. Tao stared her disbelieve, none of people here replied him that way.

 

“How’s your wound anyway?”

 

He stand up, took his jacket and heading too the front door without replying the girl. Not even a thanks. “Hey! At least you should say thanks to me!” She shouted as he closed the door and running away.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

Water suddenly poured in front of him. “Yah!” He yelled and coughed, only to find a girl laughing in front of him. The same girl who saved him a few weeks a go, the girl who beg him a thanks, the girl from the flowery shop.

 

Revenge is done, now.”

 

The girl said bravely, before giving him her napkins. “How’d you find me?”

 

He asked her, still ignoring her offer. Berofe the girl oushed her napkin to him forcefuly. “I’m just passing by. How’s your wound?” She asked him once again, “ Is it healed already?” She continued while examining his hand and head before the guy could reply.

 

“Fine.”

 

“Where’s the thanks part?”

 

“I have said i didn’t ask you to take care of me.”

 

“And i still need a thanks for threating you well. I could have make your wound worser if i want.”

 

Tao sighed in defeat, before scratching the back of his head. “Thanks.”

 

“Your welcome.”

 

She smiled at him, before turning her heels back.

 

Hong Yookyung, by the way. I need to go now, the flowers will be dried soon.”

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

And that smile caught him in a second.

 

He was walking in front of `Hong Flowery Shop` before come back on his sense.   Why did he do here? His eyes was locked to the girl handing the flower bouquete to the oldery.  He walked pass the shop in a second, only to find a hand grip on his jacket.

 

“Aren’t you going to say a simple ‘Hello’ to your life-saver, Mister?”

 

That Hong Yookyung girl smirked at him. He stopped on his track, turning his body to face her.

 

“Hello, then.”

 

“You haven’t tell me your name, Mister.”

 

“Tao. It’s Tao.”

 

She smiled—that smile he can’t forget.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

“This is why i said you don’t have to save me.”

 

Yookyung take out a bandage, sighing. It has been the x-th time already she found him with wounds. And this time, she, Yookyung herself was the reason behind all the things happened. I almost get kidnapped by a stranger—who she recognized as an person beaten by Tao a few days ago. That’s why he never want her to close with him.

 

Because he didn’t want to risk her life.

 

“Why can’t i save my life-saver?”

 

She chuckled at his words. It has been two years since she know Tao. He wasn’t that bad as the other people titled him with such a gangster or else. He was nice, she knew it from the very first. “Since when you learn that words, Tao?” She asked him while applying the bandage in his wound.

 

“Aren't you the one teach me that?” he answered her.

 

“I shouldn't teach you korean.”

 

Yookyung mumbled before  let out a deep sigh once again. “Now let me go back to the shop, I need to help umma with the flowers.” She continued before a strong grip caught her wrist. “Sit.” Yookyung obeyed him in once. “Are you hurt?” She shook her head before he asked her the following question.

 

“Did that guy do something to you?”

 

“Nope.”

 

He smiled, glad to hear all the her answer. "I'll protect you, Yookyung. I'm the one who caused this." Tao continued before ruffling the precious girl's hair. He can't leave her outside there all alone, at least for now—he had to stick with her all the time.

 

He can't let those people get her.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Yookyung."

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"Do you know why i just stick around you all the time?"

 

"Aren't you said you're going to protect me?"

 

"No."

 

"Then, why?"

 

"Because i think—i've fallen for you, and your bright smile."

 

"Wait, w-what?"

 

"I've fallen for you."

 

"..."

 

"Hong Yookyung, Saranghae. Wo ai ni."

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Welcome to Ho—God, what happened this time, Tao!?"

 

She put her gloves right after seeing the guy in front of the door with another wound this weeks. Yookyung helped him to walk inside the room, only to receive a  worried look from her mother. Mrs. Hong was worried a lot about him, not only Yookyung. So far he knew, Mrs. Hong saw him as her own son.

 

"How many time should i told you to stop fighting?" said Yookyung.

 

She already used to take care of his wound, hearing all the problems of the fight, and else. "Tell me, what is it this time?" She continued before he could give her any answer. Tao rolled his eyes, before looking at the girl direction with a worried looks in her eyes.

 

"Don't worry, it's just a silly things they done. I'm perfectly fine."

 

She pointed at his newly-born wound, before sighing again. "Is this what you called—fine?" She asked him with a curious looks. Tao grinned at the girl's reaction. He give a quick kiss on her forehead, causing the girl cheeks got redder.

 

"I'm fine—as long as you are fine, princess. No need to worry about me."

 

She punched him on his arm playfully. "You should really stop that, Tao." "Then what, love?" He asked her back with a little smile curved in his face. He don't mind how money times he got beaten. He don't mind how many time he has to put himself into fight. As long as he was with her—Yookyung—and she's all fine.

 

 

 

Tao was perfectly okay with it.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NB: OTL, this is super failed. I don't like the ending, ; n ;

I hate myself for writing and posting this nao.

Do not complain due to unclear plot i've written. Broken english like i always did. Not edited chapter. kk.

i just want taokyung and exopink to be exist here in aff so yeah, here you go guys. a repost after aff crash a month ago c;

and you could find me as admin n at fyeahexopink too, woohooo o u o go follow the blog, shippers!