July 9th

Last Kiss

I am just a simple girl, with a daily routine in my life. Life goes on and found myself in the perfect age to find someone, someone to be with, someone to turn me up when I'm down, someone who can comfort me when I'm sad, someone to remind me that he's always there when life treats me unkindly. I never thought of finding someone like him, so perfect, perfect in looks, perfect man, and most of all THE PERFECT ONE FOR ME

He is Huang ZiTao.

The man I fell inlove with when I first saw him in the beach strolling by himself.

The man whom I felt like having butterflies in my stomach through his petrifying gaze.

The man whom I felt very happy with for 8 long years.

 

I guess he's the perfect one for me, I hope he's the one for me. The one I will marry and be together for the rest of my life. That I always pray, every night before I sleep and when I wake up in a very wonderful morning, thanking my Almighty God for giving the man I guess my angel sent by God, to take care of me and love me. Thanking God for another lovely day, to be with him, spend the rest of the day with him. I never wished for anything better. I only want him to be on my side forever. 

One day, we are strolling at the mall. We passed throught a small souvenir shop, lots of keychains, stuffed toys and other cute things.

"Hey, Jagiya, look at that cute panda, Is it cute as me~?" He smiled as he did his ultimate weapon of cuteness, aegyo.

"No, Baby, you're much cuter than it is, and nothing in this world can be cuter than you~Remember that my Baby~"

He jumped like a little kid and hugged me tightly, I loved his hug. I love his scent, His scent that is so addicting. I can't get rid of it.

So when he looked at other tinglings in the shop, I quickly bought the cute panda keychain that he pointed earlier.

He was so happy to have it, then he immediately put it in his phone a keychain. He hugged me again and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I love the way he kissed me, even if they were only light. I gives me a tight feeling on my chest wanting me to kiss him more. 

After going to the mall, I could recognize that it is barely sunset. He asked me if we could go to his favorite place, the beach and watch the beautiful sunset there. I gave him a nod and he smiled like a kid who has been given a candy. We intertwined our fingers as we walk to the beach.

And now here we are, at the beach, luckily we are the only people here. We sat in the wonderful sand and wait for the sunset as wind passes through my hair. This is so romantic, like the romance movies I watch every night. 

"Jagiya, I think it's time to introduce you to my parents~" He said as he pinned some of my hair behind my ears.

"Really? I think so too my Baby, but ummm, when~?" I looked at him in wonder.

"Maybe tomorrow, if you want. I want this as fast as we could because time is running Jagiya, I want to love you FOREVER. The way he said that sentence ' I want to love you FOREVER' sent chills down my spine, and made me look at him romantically.

"Baby, do you think I am the one who you want to marry and spend the rest of your life with?"

"YES, Jagiya, I'm very sure of that, you know I really love you more than my life." I stared at him in disbelief. This was the first time I saw the very warm side of him. He leaned closer to me and kissed me passionately. This was the very first passionate kiss I ever had with him, and it's so romantic. I can't believe that someone like me will find someone who really loves me and proved it. Tears started welling up as we kiss.

He suddenly pulled back and asked , "Why are you crying Jagiya, I don't like to see you crying, you might see a crying panda too. Stop crying, Uljjima~"

"I'm crying because of the happiness in my heart, Baby, I can't contain it. I can't believe that someone like you will love me very much more than his life. I love you Tao." I quickly hugged him as the sun sets down and he kissed me on the forehead, saying that he loves me too.

 

And this is the day, the day I'm going to meet his parents. I decided to dress myself in a cute floral dress and doll shoes. I bought some fruits for them. I received a text mesage from Tao. 

'Hey Jagiya, I'm gonna pick you up at 7, I love you. Take Care.' 

I find it really cute, so I readied myself  'cause it 's already 6:30 pm. 

He finally picked me up, and we headed to their family house at Seoul (but their hometown is in China).

I greeted them happily bowed 90 degrees and handed them the fruits. We spent time talking and knowing them much better. It has been roughly 3 hours of chatting with them and I known them already. 

Days passed and we always visits Tao's parents. They liked me for him, I admit. I really liked them too.

Tao often visits my house too, always with a surprise, sometimes he rummage my house and brings pizza, as we watch romance movies together and suddenly falls asleep. There's never a day unhappy being with him. Everything is going out so fine and smoothly, perfectly.

 

July 8, 2012

He asks me to go out somewhere and have dinner, he brought me to a top of the hill, seeing the big full moon. Another romantic setting for a date. We spent the night together, eating and talking about the things we are so interested about. He talks about the cuteness of pandas, while I'm just listening to him. That night was unforgettable. He fetched me to my house, leaving a goodnight kiss a passionate kiss under the moon.

"I love you, Jagiya, Good Night, See you...In my dreams~ I mean~!"

"I love you too and see you too Baby~"

I was preparing to sleep when all the romantic memories with him flashbacked, I was smiling like an idiot there. Laughing, crying, laughing, crying. Crazy over him. 

T'was roughly 12:30 and you decided to sleep. You slept for an hour when your phone rang...

 

(A/N- Play this song for more emotions, Last Kiss by Taylor Swift, I bet you'll cry, just kidding well here it is, listen~! http://youtu.be/ulyG94KsJpY)

1:58 am, July 9, 2012

"Hey Honey, This is Tao's mom... Something happened to Tao. You need to come over blocks away from your house, run as fast as you can~!" Her voice cracking and I could hear clearly she's crying.

I was really worried that I just slipped on my shoes and put on my cardigan. I ran fastly that I couldn't even locked the door.

When I came, there was an ambulance, and I can see a man lying down there, unconscious. 

I walked nearer a bit and I saw Tao's mom crying her heart out. 

I came nearer again and saw... Tao lying there, with his phone in his left hand and a proposal ring on his right. I got shocked in the point that I couldn't speak and my jaw-dropped. Tears started welling up uncontrollably as I felt my heart stopped beating a bit. I was nearly in a point of dying that I can't breathe. But no, Tao must be alive, Tao needs to be alive. 

I hugged him tightly and listened to his heartbeat - but there was none. I sobbed hardly and I can't control myself. 

That day, July 9th when the world stopped turning, my heart stopped beating and I can feel my soul slowly dying. 

How can I live without him, I will miss everyday with him.

How did this happen?

This is very unexpected, I never expected him to die. I love him and no one could replace him.

Days passed, I can't believe that happened. I won't eat, nor stand up.

I just sit there cry and cry, cry my eyes and heart out. Still hoping that my Baby will come back, but NO. It's a ing NO

But now I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes, All that I know is you will come back.

Baby Tao, come back, come back....

 

I slept because of crying, and dreamt of him.

"Jagiya, be strong for me, I'm always at your side. Guiding you, always loving you, LOVING YOU INFINITELY." Saying so, he blew a kiss to me.

I admitted it, JULY 8th was our LAST KISS.

 

A/N- okayy, my first.... :( sorry for being such a dreadful story.. :( love ya all~~~ :D Sorry for the typographical errors :D