This Life

소원 별 Wishing Stars

 

 Life Can't Be A Perfect One

 


 

 

 

After taking a last glance on the mirror, Kris stepped out from the comfort room and swiftly walked to the practice room. He glanced at his watch, he’s already late! The booming sound of song from the practice room made his heart pounded hardly. He immediately pulled the door and closed it slowly, tried to not disturb everyone in the room. It was just their choreographer, Amber from f(x) and Key from SHINee. He gave them a high five and started their rehearsal.

 

Kris swept his sweat after a few hours of practiced their song –Like A G6- for SM Town. When he’s about to grab his water bottle, the door burst open and a few artist entered the room. His eagle eyes caught a very familiar girl with a chubby cheeks who was laughing and hugging her TaeNy Unnies before greet all of them. Behind TTS, there were 4 handsome young man appeared with a wide smile. All of them were his teammates, EXO.

The 4 young man came and greeted their Duizhang before went to TTS to discuss about their song. Kris’s eyes, once again caught her facial expression when she gave full of attention to their discussion. Before he realize, Amber punched his left shoulder while winked at him. Kris furrowed his eyebrow as he put on his questioning look.

 

 

   “What ?”

 

   “I know who are you looking at, Kris-Hyung..”

 

 

Amber replied while stuck out her tongue and continued played with Key, left Kris dumbfounded. It’s a weird thing when a younger girl like her should call older boy ‘Oppa’ but Amber called him ‘Hyung’. Amber was in Seo-line too so it obviously she would know about this. Kris shook his head and leaned on the wall while shut his eyes, searched for a piece of rest.

DJ Got Us Falling In Love was booming in his ear and make him woke up in startled. He didn’t know how long he was fell asleep when he turned to his side, Key and Amber was gone. He ran his finger in his golden hair and messed it. Then his eyes was glued on her again, the way her body moved swiftly followed the dance choreograph. The way she sang in English, he found her accent so y and it could melt any mens’ heart and he was one of them. No wonder why many male idol chose her as their ideal type. And no wonder why HIS teammates were drooling over her too.

Kris sighed and stood up slowly, fixed his shirt and grabbed his water bottle and towel before a deep voice stopped him.

 

 

   “Kris-Hyung! Where are you going ? Come on, wait for us.. Please ??”

 

 

His teammates, the Happy Virus boy, Park Chanyeol called him when they finished their rehearsal. Kris nodded and shot his glared to Luhan and Sehun , who was talking while scratching their head in unison with HIS Hyunnie. Why Luhan ? Why Sehun ? His own teammates, EXO, and EXO Guardian too, why him ? And other teammates, Dancing Machine Kai. Why did all of them would fell in love and has a crush on the same girl or easy to say that HIS girl ?

He asked himself, why Seohyun doesn’t realize he was Kris, her Oppa, her guardian and her lover long time ago ? He was snapped into reality world when Chanyeol softly tapped his shoulder, woke him up from his world.

 

 

   “Hi there, Channie. So, where will we go after this ? Wanna grab a bubble tea ? I’m treat you today, okay ?”

 

 

Kris said while smile as he ruffled the latter’s head. Chanyeol raised up his eyebrow and nodded, agreed with Kris’s planned. Both of them left the company with a mysterious disguised and no one could recognized them. It was the best way to not get any attention and if both of them get busted, their sasaeng fan might do something that will ruin their reputation and their career as well.

After getting what they wanted, both of them immediately rushed back to their company. They went up to the rooftop and enjoyed the peaceful there.

 

 

   “Hyung, can I ask you something ?”

 

 

Kris turned to the Creep Rapper before his bubble tea.

 

 

   “What is it Yeol-ah ?”

 

   “Do you.. Do you..”

 

 

Chanyeol didn’t dare to ask his Duizhang about his feeling towards Seohyun. He always saw that his Duizhang always stole a glance on her and everyone could read it what was on his mind. And for his other hyung, Luhan, almost all of the SM Family knew how his feelings towards her and the way he stared at her, smile at her, everyone could know it, everyone could read it. Even their fans who has an eagle eyes, ninja eyes could spotted it. Only her didn’t know because she’s a baby, too innocent to all of these. She couldn’t read it how were their stare to her.

But for Kris’s case, no one knew about it. Only the people who’s really close with him and Seo-liner knew about it. Once again, Seohyun didn’t realize it too. Kris hide his feelings well, very well, He kept in his deep heart and sometimes he couldn’t resist her charm anymore, he will kept his eyes on her. But, just from AFAR. That’s only he could do. He couldn’t be like Luhan, who was clearly showed his love towards her on every SM Town moment. He’s not like Suho, who was on the same line with her. He was not like Kai, the noona killer nor Sehun, the noona’s pet. He is Kris, the Duizhang, a big brother of EXO who just always calm, patient and slow. He likes to think it deeply before making any move. He doesn’t want to feel any regret after doing something.

 

 

   “Hyung! Do you,  like Seo-Noona ?”

 

 

Kris almost choked with Chanyeol’s question and his face turned to a red one.

 

 

   “Me ? Like her ? Oh please Park Chanyeol. What are you talking about ?”

 

   “I’m talking about YOU, who’s liking HER. Am I right hyung ?”

 

   “No, I’m not like your other hyung, Yeol-ah. I’m a Kris, a DRAGON, DUIZHANG, did you remember it ?”

 

   “You’re still human, even your face always emotionless, showed that you doesn’t have any feelings after all. And I was your closest dongsaeng after Tao. I knew it hyung.”

 

 

Kris sighed. He knew that he couldn’t fight Chanyeol back because he got the point. He felt very bad because he couldn’t hide well his feelings towards her, he just want to be her shadow that always following her from silence and protect her without she realize about it. A bitter smile was forming on his kissable lips with a pair of pain eyes.

 

 

   “I wish you know what I’m suffering from.”

 

 

Kris said and left Chanyeol alone in dumbfounded. He didn’t like to talk about his privacy life with nobody else except Tao. Tao was the one who knew from the first story till present. Chanyeol decided not to ask Kris anymore, he didn’t want to see Kris in pain and hurt when thinking about her.

Love sometimes can be hurt right ? Life is unfair. 

 

 


 

So far, is my story written well ?

hihihi, I think that this story was written well by me!

and I'm SORRY because some of the sentences same with Baby Steps :)

Enjoy~

 

Credits the poster above to : seokris.tumblr.com