Chapter 1

I'm In Love With a Choding?!

 

 

~~~~ POV

 

“U-Umma… Appa… W-Where are you guys…?”

“We’re over here sweetie…”

I turned around and I saw two figures standing with their backs facing me. Slowly, I walked over towards them.

“I-Is that really you? Umma? Appa?”

They started to turn around slowly… They had no faces…

“AH~! W-Who are you?!”

“We’re your parents dear…”

“What? H-How come I don’t remember your faces?!”

They looked really creepy with no faces and I got really scared so I started backing away. I turned all the way around and started to run. There was no where I could run. Every direction I looked was pitch black. *What is this place?! Where am I?!* Suddenly, there was a long hallway right in front of me. *What the…* Everything was so quiet, I tip toed towards the door at the end of the hallway. Something was glowing brightly in the room and it just seemed to get brighter and brighter until…

“It’s okay sweetie, umma and appa will be right back. Stay here okay?”

“Neh~ Umma~”

*W-What is this? I feel like everything is so familiar… No… This couldn’t be… It’s the place where I was abandoned… When I was just 4 years old…*

I stood there waiting for my parents to return.

“Umma… Appa… Where did you go? Please… Please come back-“

 

*RING RING RING!*

“AH!”

I sprang up from my bed with the annoying sound of the alarm clock.

*Yawn~* “Morning already…? Time to get ready to go out…”

Today is Saturday so I’m meeting up with my Sistar unnies to go shopping at the mall. I looked at my clock.

“AH~! I’m gonna be late!!!!”

Time was running out, but good thing I got my outfit ready from last night so I don’t have to spend time in the morning searching for clothes. I still had to brush my teeth so I ran to the bathroom and got ready and ran back to my room and got dressed.

2012052308120278872467.jpg

* I’m late! Bora unnie is gonna be angry with me!*

There was no time to waste and I quickly grabbed my bag and ran out my front door to catch the bus. I sat on the bench waiting for the bus to arrive while playing Angry Birds on my phone. The bus was finally here, it was packed and there was an empty seat beside a boy. I walked over and sat down looking out the window. It will take 20 minutes to reach my location. *Aish! Bora unnie is probably really angry right now! I hope Hyorin unnie can handle her…* I was too deep in thought to realize someone was staring at me until I heard a chuckle. I turned my head to my right and noticed the guy beside me was looking at me.

“Hehe. You look funny.”

“M-Mwo?”

“You. You look funny with your nose scrunched up like that. Hehe!”

I blushed a bit before facing the front again. My stop was here and I pressed the button to notify the driver that I need to stop here. The driver stopped at the next bus stop and I got up to leave. I thanked the driver and exited the bus.

“AHHH!!! Bora unnie!!! Don’t be mad at me!!! I’m coming!!!”

I ran into the mall and straight to the food court because that’s where we usually meet when we come to the mall. Once I reached the food court, I sprinted over to ‘our’ table and I apologized to my friends while I was panting really hard.

“Bora unnie! Hyorin unnie! *pant* I’m *pant* I’m here! I’m *pant* I’m finally here! Sorry *pant* I’m late! *long sigh*”

“~~~~…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’RE LATE, DONGSAENG!!!!”

“MIANHAE UNNIE MIANHAE!!!”

Hyorin, Soyu, and Dasom was staring at both of us.

“Hyorin unnie!!! Help me!!!”

I hid behind Hyorin and she protected me from Bora.

“Bora unnie! Calm down, don’t hurt ~~~~, we’ll go get food now alright?”

“Hmph! Fine! Let’s go!”

Bora grabbed my arm and dragged me towards a kimchi food stand.

“You owe me ~~~~!”

“Alright unnie, alright… Sheesh. What do you want? T^T”

“KIMCHI!!”

“*sigh* Hyorin, Dasom, Soyu, you want anything? I’m paying anyways.”

“Kimchi too please! Kamsahabnida! :D”, they all said together.

“Me too please!”

*Huh?* We all turned around to see a boy with a huge smile on his face.

SungYeol.jpg

“Y-Yah! You were the guy on the bus earlier! Are you following me?! You stalker!”

I kept staring at him, there was an awkward silence in the air as he just kept smiling at me. Why is he always smiling? Now it was just a staring contest. I gave him my best glare and he’s still staring at me showing his glowing white teeth.

“Y-Yah! What’s with the creepy smile?! And what do you mean you too?!”

“I want kimchi too please!”

“Mwo?! Get it yourself! I don’t even know you!”

“Annyeonghaseyo! Sungyeol ibnida! Okay, now you know me! :D”

I just stared at him with a dumbfounded face until he waved his hand in front of my face.

“Hello? You still there?”

Sungyeol poked my cheeks and I realized I was spacing out.

“Neh?! Huh?! Yah! Stop poking my cheeks!”

“Sorry, your cheeks are so squishy I love it!”

It was my turn to order food and I order 5 plates for me and my unnies. While I was waiting for my order, Sungyeol poked my cheek again.

“Yah! What the hell do you want?!” I screamed causing some people to look at me.

“You forgot to order my kimchi!”, he beamed.

“Who said I was ordering for you?! I said I don’t know you! I know your name is Sungyeol, but who the hell are you to ask a stranger to buy food for you?! You some kind of hobo or something?!”

Sungyeol just stared at me with his usual smile on his face. After some more awkward silence, he decided to break the ice. By poking my freaking cheeks again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG OMFG OMFG I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO SUNGYEOL!!! IT'S 27TH IN CANADA RIGHT NOW SO HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEOLLIE OPPA!!! I WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH AND EAT LOTS OF TASTY FOOD!!! I WISH ALL THE GOODNESS IN THE WORLD WASH UPON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU YEOLLIE!!!!!!! HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!