stuck in traffic

stuck in traffic

 

Jinki was waiting for the bus to come to finally go to his house after a long day at college it was really dark and he was really tired to walk to his home , he was almost falling asleep in a bench when the bus finally came , he smile thinking that he would be home soon , he step inside and saw that almost all of the sitting spaces were occupied except one next to a student that is going to the same high school he went 3 years ago .

 

 

He walk towards the tall boy and sit next to him , he was happy that the boy went to the same school he went ,he had a lot of good memories there , he could see that the boy next to him was looking at him with a big smile on his face so he just say “ hi my name is jinki , I just to study there” the boy fell silent for a second before saying to him “ I know; my name is minho by the way” jinki smiled at this feeling somewhat like he should remember that name but he couldn’t so he started to talk to him in a friendly manner like favorite subjects etc .

 

He wanted to know more about minho maybe that way he would remember him. Suddenly the driver spoke telling everyone that in the free way had occurred a terrible accident and that he was going to take another route because the free way was closed for investigations. Jinki started to get a little anxious maybe the tiredness he felt was starting to get to him but he concluded that everything was going to be alright that he would get home soon, so he continue to talk to minho instead, after 5 minutes he noticed that he didn’t knew where he was and that the bus wasn’t moving at all , the driver confirmed his suspicions when he say “ I am sorry but it looks like we are stuck here the traffic is really slow if you don’t want to wait I recommend you to step out” a little of fear begun to travel inside jinki he never liked to be in closed spaces for a lot time but if he step out he knew it would be worst because he didn’t knew where he was .

 

So he try to think in something else he thank the heaven that minho hasn’t step out and was still sitting next to him so he continue to talk to him about random topics so he could think on something else but as time pass he could feel himself getting more and more nervous by the second .

 

Minho had to noticed it too because when his breathing started to get a little ragged he felt hands on top of his telling him” hyung is ok , I wont let anything happen to you , you aren’t alone”jinki suddenly remember ; he was cleaning the locker room when he heard the door been shut he went to opened it but he couldn’t it wouldn’t open, he started to panic when he saw a boy walking towards him with nothing but a towel wrap on his waist he walk to him asking him “ what is wrong you cant open the door?” .

 

Jinki look at the floor feeling embarrassed he saw the boy hold the handle of the door moving it but nothing the door wouldn’t budge he saw the tall boy sigh deeply looking at him in the eyes telling him “well I think we will be here for a while , let me call somebody so somebody can look for us and open the door'.

 

After putting some clothes on and making the call he sat next to jinki telling him “ well a friend of mine knows where we are, he would come and look for somebody to open the door for us don’t worry” jinki was starting to shake he hated to feel in a cage he couldn’t breath properly, minho noticing this he hold his hand telling him “ everything is ok , I wont let anything happen to you, jinki” hearing this words made him feel a little bit better , they started to talk and play a little bit of soccer on the locker room.

 

 

Jinki had already forgotten that they were locked up inside a locker room been alone with minho fill him with such great feelings that he never felt before , he felt so secured so protected and liked, this made his body be in fire every time he smiled at him , seeing minho talking to him, play sports with him made him like him ,he really wanted to get to know him better ,when he heard a voice yelling to them waking him up from his daze “ minho is ok I got somebody that has the keys” minho for a second look a little bit sad but answer “ ok” when the doors finally opened jinki bolt outside wanting nothing else than feel the air outside; he was calming himself when he saw minho walking next to him he grab his writs making him stop saying to him “ thank you minho”.

 

M inho smiling at him telling him “ is ok jinki hyung don’t worry I will see you around” saying this he left ; jinki was walking to his house when he stop in a halt wondering how minho knew his name he was sure he didn’t tell him and he only knew his name when his friend call him .

 

Jinki was still remembering when he felt a soft pressure on top of his lips as silk, he open his eyes wide when he realize that minho was kissing him ,jinki couldn’t stop himself to smile in the kiss and started to kiss him back slowly ,he could feel minho surprise and happiness like he wanted to kiss him for so long.

 

Minho caress jinki cheeks as he rest his forehead on top of jinki telling him “you don’t know how long I wanted to do that; I always liked you hyung , you were always so alone I really wanted to approach you but I didn’t know how ;then we were locked in the locker room all those years ago and it was the most happy day of my life ,I thought we got closer hyung but you started the next couple of days to not talk to me and even started to ignored me” jinki looked at minho telling him “ I am sorry I didn’t wanted to ignored you it just that I was ashamed by the way i acted and then I didn’t know how to approach you , I really wanted too but every time I was to, I chickened out.”

 


Minho smiled to him telling him “ hyung you didn’t have to feel ashamed , you didn’t do nothing wrong , I was glad that I was the one who got to calmed you down and protected you ,i still want to do that if you let me , would you go out with me jinki hyung?”.

 

Jinki could see the hope in his big eyes , he really wanted to get to know minho better even since that day jinki smile to him and give him a little sweet peck telling him “ yes I will”. Both of them meeting half way to kiss each other not noticing that the bus was already moving because they were on their own world full of excitement ,promises and new beginning for both of them .