The Surprise Part 2

How Everything Changed... ON HIATUS

 

Authors’ pov

Myungsoo and the rest of the guys were asking you to help them but you keep saying no when all of a sudden this really handsome guy entered your house and you started screaming in surprise.

 

Your pov

I was still telling the guys that I wasn’t going to help them no matter how many times they keep asking me, when Young min oppa entered the house and I started screaming and ran to hug him. Then Mi yeoleum oppa paused the game he was playing with his friends to greet him and Min yeoleum came out of his room to see why did I screamed and when he saw Young min oppa he greeted him happily.

 

Young min pov

I went home unannounced to give a surprise to my lovely baby sister you only to find out that she’s not the baby of the house anymore and then I asked her if Koichi was home.

 

No ones’ pov

Young min: you ah where’s Koichi?

You: Appa’s working

Young min: When is he coming home?

You: Molla since he doesn’t have a specific working schedule

Young min: Oh can you give me his phone number?

You: Sure but he might not answer since he doesn’t have your number

 

Authors’ pov

You gave Young min your dads’ phone number and he called your dad since he didn’t answer Young min decided to live a voicemail, and while you were talking with Young min a man two women a baby girl and a boy around your age entered your house asking Young min what they were going to do.

 

Your pov

 

I was so surprised when I saw a man that entered my house so I took a glance over L and Sungjong to see them surprised has well, and then I look toward the man again.

 

Authors’ pov

When you looked over to the man that entered your house again you suddenly heard L talk.

 

No ones’ pov

 

L: hyung what are you doing here?

Mysterious man: I’m here accompanying my friend to visit his family. What about you guys?

Sungjong: this is the house of the girl L hyung told us about.

Mysterious man: Chŏng-mal-lyo? Which of the girls?

Your friends, Min-jee and your brothers friends pointed toward you

Mysterious man: Oh annyeonghaseyo Tablo hinmida

You: I already know I’m your fan and it’s a real pleasure to meet you I’m Lee you

Tablo: So are you going to help us?

You: aniyo

Tablo: wae?

You: I don’t want to

Your dad (Koichi) arrives

Koichi: Young min what are you doing here I thought you were in Korea?

Young min: I came for a surprise visit but it seems that I’m not the only one

Koichi: Why do you say that?

Young min: look behind you and you’ll know

*Koichi turns around and gasps at the sight of Korean people sitting in his leaving room*

Infinites Manager: annyeonghaseyo we are sorry for coming unannounced this people are Idols and we are here seeking you daughters’ help.

Koichi: Her help for what?

Infinites Manager: for a KPOP concert

Koichi: oh so you are you going to help them?

You: no

Koichi: why?

You: it’s to bothersome

Tablo: Oh come on we’ll pay you if you want

You: No I don’t care about money

Everyone: Come on you *puppy eyes*

You: That won’t work on me. Dad I’m going to let Daiki (your dog) run around the yard

 

Authors’ pov

You decided to give your dog a little bit of freedom since you didn’t want to keep listening to everyone trying to convince you to help with the concert. While you were down stairs with Daiki everyone convinced L to go and talk to you and Young min asked your dad if he could stay in your house with his family and Tablo, your dad said yes and asked the Idols, your friends and your brothers friends to stay as well.

 

Your pov

I was in the front yard with Daiki when L came and asked me, what’s the real reason I didn’t want to help them, then I told him that I hate repeating myself, and he told me that if I helped them and that if the concert was a success they would convince my dad to let me go live in korea, then I told him that it wouldn’t hurt think about it.

 

Authors’ pov

You told L that you would think about helping them or not. After that little conversation he started playing with Daiki and you told him he shouldn’t touch him since you haven’t bathed him since last week, when you told him that he started smelling himself and asked you if you had dog shampoo and since you had L told you to look for it to give a bath to Daiki. While you guys were giving a bath to Daiki Ls’ phone rang and he let go of the hose to answer it and you got all wet he looked at you and he saw an evil grin on your face and hanged up the phone and started running you ran after him to get your revenge, when you finally caught up with him, he grabbed the hose and right then everyone came out to see what you guys were doing when L kissed you passionately, after the kiss L asked you if you gave a thought on helping them and going to Korea with them.

 

No ones’ pov

You: Yes I’ll help you guys and go to Korean with you.

L: "smiles and kisses you on the lips"

 Everyone on the house balcony decided to act has if they didn’t see anything

 

Authors’ pov

After that you guys finished bathing Daiki and went upstairs and took a bath, the rest of the day you and L were awkward with each other finally the night arrived and everyone went to sleep.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It might take a while until I upload the next chapter