Making You Mine

Making You Mine

Listen to this while reading! :)


 

Sir, I'm a bit nervous
About being here today
Still not real sure what I'm going to say
So bare with me please
If I take up too much of your time

 

♥♥♥

 

Kwangmin

 

I had never been this nervous in my entire life before. It was as if I was putting everything I had on bet. If it later turned out to be a ‘no’, I honestly didn’t know what else I would do. Well, it wasn’t like we didn’t have plan B or something. We sure had. And if we needed to, I was sure both of us were bold enough to do it without their permission. But still, we knew that this would mean something for us.

Youngmin seemed to understand my edginess as he grabbed my wrist, stopping me from pacing around our small patio and gave me a comforting look. His hand was shaking lightly, and that’s when I realized that he must be just as nervous as I was. His hand went lower to reach mine, which was all soaked by sweat now, and I instinctively intertwined my fingers with his.

He flashed me a reassuring smile and that was all I needed. I knew that I loved him so much, and it was my twin whom I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I was willing to do anything for this angel before me, even if that meant putting my life at stake. I nodded in Youngmin’s direction with a newly found guts, heart swelled with determination, before bravely knocking on the door.

“Coming!”

We heard faint footsteps getting closer with each passing second, and I tightened my fingers around his.

 

♥♥♥

 

See in this box is a ring for your oldest
She's my everything and all that I know is
It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side

 

♥♥♥

 

Kwangmin

 

My guts shrunk bit by bit under our parents’ curious gaze, and I felt a big lump in my throat as I tried to force the words out. I stole one last glance at my left side, where Youngmin was sitting at, and he was encouraging me with the look in his hopeful eyes. I gulped down loudly, feeling the cold sweat trickling down my forehead.

“Mom, Dad… We’re getting married.”

I watched in horror as our parents’ eyes went wide; shock flickered across them. Their mouth hung wide open upon hearing my surprising revelation and I could feel my twin fidgeted in his seat as they shifted their focus from me to the blonde. A nerve-racking silence stretched between us as our father and mother exchanged a meaningful glimpse. No words were uttered for a while, only the sound of my rapid heartbeat filling my ears. Thump thump thump.

Feeling the need to back up my previous statement, I spoke again, “…I-I  know it’s wrong. I’m fully aware that our love is considered a sin by most people and certainly can’t be easily accepted by the society. But I love Youngmin, more than anything in this world, more than my own life, and—by some miracles—he loves me that way, too. And we fervently wish that at least the two of you, out of all people in this world, would understand.”

Our father was the first to finally gain his composure. Sighing heavily, he asked me with that signature serious look of his, “Are you sure about this?”

“Yes,” I nodded firmly without taking my eyes off of him, no matter how intimidating the older man was, just to show how determined we were, that the menacing look his sons used to be so afraid of could no longer affect us. “I’ve never been this sure in my life before.”

My twin then decided to speak up, too. “Mom, Dad, please give us your blessing…!” Youngmin said sincerely with that irresistible pleading look plastered on his face.

Our hands were still linked together all the time. We both unconsciously tightened our grip, bracing ourselves for any form of denial.

Our parents once again glanced at each other momentarily before finally nodding in approval. Finally.

 

♥♥♥

 

Cause very soon I'm hoping that I... 
Can marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah

 

♥♥♥

 

Youngmin

 

My knees shook badly as Bora Noona straightened the already perfectly ironed trousers, moving upward to smoothen the small wrinkles on my white tux and adjust the ribbon tie. The big day was finally here; it somehow still felt like a dream to me. I barely got any sleep last night, too nervous to keep my eyes closed. So many thoughts ran inside my head—mainly were my worries over trivial things that could ruin the wedding, although they were less likely to occur. When I opened my eyes, it was almost the dawn.

I could feel my heart pounding crazily inside my chest, like an endless, rapid stream of waterfall hitting the rocks below it.

“Deep breaths, Youngmin,” Bora Noona reminded upon noticing the color that was slowly fading away from my cheeks. “Everything’s going to be okay.”

I had no choice but to trust her now.

 

♥♥♥

 

I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
When she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

 

♥♥♥

 

Youngmin

 

I could hear soft murmurs and rustling of the audience as I came into view. Heat soon flooded my cheeks as my ears caught their flattering comments about my appearance, but I tried my best to ignore them. I lifted my head and kept it straight, and my eyes soon met with Kwangmin’s. There he was, standing proudly like a masterpiece statue under the flowery arch, at the end of this seemingly endless aisle.

I didn’t see our parents where they must have been sitting in the front row, or Donghyun, or Minwoo, or any of the guests. My eyes were fixed on Kwangmin and Kwangmin only. And even though I was practically the center of the attention, I just couldn’t take my eyes off of my twin, the center of my attention. He had become the center of my world and it was now revolving around him solely.

The groom looked breathtakingly stunning in his black tux that had the similar model as mine. But it just looked so different on him—way better. If I had always thought that he was handsome all this time, then I couldn’t be much more wrong, because he never looked as gorgeous as today. His fair complexion was shimmering under the light, a contrast against his jet black locks, and his eyes looked like they were sparkling even brighter than before. As soon as he met my awed gaze, his lips curled up into a beautiful smile of exultation.

How can he become more perfect than this?

When I reached the altar at last, he held out his hand like a gentleman he was, and I soon found mine atop of his. He squeezed it gently, delicately, as if it was one of the white petals swaying above our heards. We had held hands like this numerous times before, but none of them felt as comforting and heart-warming as this one. As if I was finally home. And I was.

 

♥♥♥

 

She's been here every step
Since the day that we met 
(I'm scared to death to think of what would happen if she ever left)
So don't you ever worry about me ever treating her bad
I've got most of my vows done so far
(So bring on the better or worse)
And 'til death do us part
There's no doubt in my mind
It's time
I'm ready to start
I swear to you with all of my heart... 

 

♥♥♥

 

Kwangmin

 

The minister said his part, but his voice sounded so distant in my ears because I was only focused on the boy before me, that was becoming officially mine in just a few moments. He looked strikingly beautiful in formal wear, and his shimmering blonde tresses only complimented his already remarkable splendor. Youngmin was simply an angel, an angel that God kindly sent from heaven to accompany me for the rest of my life. It still felt like a miracle to me to be standing here today, making his mine.

After the minister finished stating his part, it was finally Youngmin’s turn to say the binding words. I could see crystalline liquid slowly gathered up at the corner of his eyes as he choked out an almost unintelligible ‘I do’.

I smiled seeing my angel crying in joy, feeling my heart slowly melting at the view. There really was nothing I wouldn’t do to make him happy, to please him as he deserved, until death did us part.

“I do,” I said my vow, clearly and victoriously, that was soon followed by a loud round of applause. I did feel like a winner now, to be able to declare Youngmin as my spouse to the world—something that I’d been dreaming of for so long.

 

♥♥♥

 

I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah

 

♥♥♥

 

Kwangmin

 

Youngmin looked like he was going to burst into tears anytime if I didn’t stop him soon, so I reached out my hands and cupped his face gently. That made him stops tearing up, and a small, shy smile finally made its way to his cute face. I smiled in response and gazed into his eyes lovingly. He tried to blink away the tears, and through a thin film of moisture, looked at me adoringly. Those deep dark orbs, which were identical to mine, softened as I closed the distance between us.

Our lips then met in a sweet, tender kiss, sealing the vow. I suddenly forgot the crowd, the place, the time… All that I was aware of was Youngmin’s soft lips against mine, that he loved me, that he wanted me, that this boy in my arms belonged to me and me only.

He then tried to pull away, but my hands on his face held him still. I kept our lips latched together for a while, ignoring the titters and the throat-clearing in the audience. When we finally broke the kiss, I could see triumphant in his eyes that mirrored mine.

…I never knew the true meaning of happiness until today.

 

♥♥♥

 

I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

 

♥♥♥

 

Youngmin

 

After the kiss, Kwangmin turned our bodies to face our friends and family with a blushing face. Donghyun Hyung, who was sitting at the end of the first row, was the first one to greet us. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and patted my back in a friendly manner while muttering a congratulatory message before moving to Kwangmin. I was then handed through the crowd, passed from arms to arms, but I was only vaguely aware of who held me. My attention centered on my twin’s—my husband’s—hand clutched tightly in my own as we stole a glance at each other, sharing a shy smile.

I could never be happier than this.

 

"I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,

A church filled with family and friends.

I asked him what kind of wedding he wished for,

He said one that would make me his."


 

Okay...

So this is a simple, short oneshot from me that marks my 20th story on AFF!

Yay~! ^^

I'd like to thank my readers, especially those who've supported me since the very beginning!

Couldn't make it this far without you, guys!

Thank you!

I love you all~! >///<

Anyway, don't forget to leave a comment, okay? :)