Turquoise

Turquoise

That turquoise polo shirt… I’ve seen it somewhere before…

Yeoboseyo?”

“Erin-ah! Have you seen it? The shirt that Chansung Oppa wore on Invincible Youth recording?! OMG daebak!” Gosh! How can Hana be so loud even in the phone? She has to turn it down a bit or my ears will soon can hear nothing.

“What? What’s so daebak about it?” I stare into his picture on my iPad. What’s so great about it?

“It’s yours, right? The shirt that you gave to that blonde dancer Oppa when 2PM had a concert in Jakarta! He actually gave it to Chansungi Oppa and he wear it! You’re so lucky, Erin-ah…”

I popped my eyes in shock. MWORAGO?! NAEKKEO?! JINJJA?!! Yah daebak!! Muahahaha~! Oh wow! Daebak jinjja daebak! Geu Oppaga jinjja daebak!”

“HEY! Don’t scream in my ear! Geez, Erin!”

“Oops, sorry Hana-ya! OMG how can I be so dumb and wondering why I feel familiar to it! Hahaha~!”

Babo-ya… Hey how long has it been?”

“Uhm… 8 months I think, since it was November and now it’s summer in Korea.”

“I’m so jealous of you, Erin-ah… You’re the only Hottest from our city that successfully gave your gift to 2PM and it’s actually worn. Cukhahae, Erin-ah.”

Gomawo, Hana-ya. Jinjja gomawo.”

“Yeah, I know you love me. Bye, I have to do my essay now.” Despair ‘screaming’ from her voice. I feel bad about it. I’ll do something about it. I know how much she love Nichkhun but she likes Chansung too and last time 2PM had a concert in Indonesia, she can’t even gave her gift because she throw it to the stage and I learned that all things that are thrown to the stage floor won’t be taken to the backstage.

My gift was a turquoise polo shirt wrapped in red blink paper and I wrote “TO : 찬성이 오빠” in silver ink so big on it. I was desperately calling out Chansungi Oppa’s name but in the end, the blonde dancer finally took it and after I said “Please give it to Chansungi Oppa! Kamsahabnida, Oppa!” he nodded his head and run around the stage again. I jumped in delight but I never thought that he would gave it to Chansungi Oppa for real. Right before the official closing, the blonde dancer Oppa was near me so I called him and I thank him once again and signing big love with my hands. He smiled so wide and waved at me. I don’t even know his name but on some 2PM’s videos I can see him clearly. It’s too bad I don’t know his name.

“Okay. Muach!” I can hear Hana said “Eeewww~”.

I really wanna jump and dance right now. Oh God, this feels so good! That color really stand out and it looks wonderful on him. He smiled happily to Hottests and waved too. Gosh he’s so awesome! No, he’s too awesome! Simply awesome and I thank God for making such creature on earth.

“Oppa! I love you soooo much! Muah! Muach! Muach!” I kissed every Chansungi Oppa’s poster on the wall and the one on my iPad screen. “I’ll have a great dream about you tonight, Oppa-ya! God I love you so much, I’ll never cheat on you hahaha~!”

“Erin-ah! Can you please stop jumping on your bed?! Gosh you’re so loud!” my Mom scream from the first floor. I laughed and yelled “Sorry~!” to her.

I sat on my bed and hugging a pillow with his face printed on it. “Kyaaaaa~~~ Oppa why are you so handsome and perfect. You’re too perfect I can’t have you,” I mumbled my words to his cute smiling face on the pillow. He drives me crazy literally. My bedroom wall is filled with 2PM’s faces. Well, there are some poster of rock band but 2PM rules my room.

“If I can’t sleep tonight, Oppa, you have to be responsible for my black circle tomorrow morning.”

 

#### **** ####

 

I nervously waiting for the download to be done soon. It’s 30 more minutes and I decided to go downstairs and cook something. Pasta looks good right now.

“Why do you look so nervous, Erin-ah? Something wrong?” my Mom hugged my from the back.

“Ehm? Aniyo, Mom. Remember that turquoise shirt I gave to Chansungi Oppa on 2PM’s concert in Jakarta last November?”

“Yeah, why?”

“He actually wore it for a TV show called Invincible Youth.”

My Mom popped her eyes. “Really? Wow! Is that why you were so loud some nights before?”

“Yup! I’m so sorry but you must’ve known how I felt right? I feel like I can fly and rule the world muahahahaha~!”

My Mom laughed and she helped me chopping the mushroom. I just can’t stop thinking about how how lucky I was that my gift found the real owner hohoho~ ^^v and now I really love that dancer Oppa for his kindness. I really want to know his name and I’ll do just everything to accomplish it.

“Let me cook the pasta for you, Honey. Just go upstairs and do your crazy dance of happiness. Go go sing~!” yes my Mom is crazy sometimes and that’s why I love her very much.

Jinjja? Arasseo, I’ll go upstairs and I’ll wait for your call~ Bye, Mom~!”

I don’t even want to look at my laptop now. I’m so nervous. He wore it to a TV show. Doesn’t he has stylist and everything? Yet, why did the stylist let him wear that? It’s not of any famous brand. I just love that color and for me, telling him that I’d like him to have it because I love it, showing just how much love I have for him. You don’t get it? Alright, love is complicated and yeah blablablah forget it.

I lay down and listen to everything but 2PM’s song. I dance along to MBLAQ’s Monalisa, NU’EST’s Face, sing along to IU’s You and I, Ailee’s Heaven, and some other ballad songs. I record my own voice just to know how much I’ve developed. This is a really useful thing when you have nothing to do but waiting for a downloaded video to be done.

“Erin~! The pasta’s done! Come downstairs!” my Mom called me out loud. I jumped from my bed and dashing downstairs. The smell tickles my nose and I’m so eager to eat it. I don’t even want to think about Chansung Oppa or 2PM in general. Not now. I’ll have my crazy moments later.

“Wow! Looks really good! Thanks, Mom for the huge amount of cheese on it and Mom, can you make me lasagna tomorrow when I went crazy already?”

“What are you talking about? Just eat, okay.” my Mom rubbed my shoulders and sat across me on the table. I ate the pasta deliciously and she has that motherly smile on her face all the time. She gave me a glass of cold strawberry smoothies.

“Are you trying to stuff me up or something, Mom? OMG it’s all fat and fat and protein.”

“Oh come on! It’s once a year! You’re happy and this food can prevent you from going crazy. Hahaha~!” she laughed and drank her own banana smoothies.

“Now you’re the one talking non-sense. Can you hear yourself? Geez, Mom.” But I eat and drank it all. After washing the dishes, I went upstairs again, checking on the download. It’s done!

“Oh God, what should I do?! Jesus, please forgive all of my sin for I’m ready to die of heart attack soon! Oh, and let me have my kiss with Chansung Oppa before I die, God. Amen!” I opened it and closed my eyes tightly as I heard the opening jingle.

There he is. Dazzling under the sunlight, wearing bright turquoise polo shirt and navy blue shorts. His caramel brown hair complement just every perfect aspect of his face. He smiles brightly and clapping enthusiastically. How can he have all the great things for himself? What a handsome bastard.

Sinyoung, the host of IY asking about his unusual bright color clothes including his blue and yellow shoes. Yes, that’s very unusual of my Oppa.

“But, Chansung-ssi, why are you suddenly wearing all this bright clothes? Is it because it’s summer?”

“Oh, yes. The concept for me today is summer refreshing clothes.”

Suzy pointed his shirt and said, “Oppa, I really like your polo shirt color. It looks great on you.”

“It’s actually a gift from my Indonesian fans. I like the color too, and because I decided to do summer concept, this color suits the concept well.”

“Omo~~ Your Indonesian fans? Indonesian Hottest?” Sinyoung looks shocked. The fact that an idol wearing things from their his international fan is that weird? 2PM wore a lot of Hottest gifts, including boxers x)

“Yes. One of our dancer gave it to me after he open the wrap and found that it’s addressed to me. She wrote a letter too, it’s a letter full of aegyo in English. Taecyeon Hyung helped me with that. She said she bought it long time before 2PM came and she loved it, she haven't even wear it, then when she’s going to 2PM concert last year, she gave it to me. It’s touching, because I know how much people love their clothes and they don’t want to wear it soon, keeping it for special occasion. She haven’t even wear it once after bought it 2 months before the concert but she gave it to me. I can feel her love from this,” he pointed the shirt and the camera shot his muscular body in the polo from me.

“Omo, she’s so kind. That’s why you remember her up until today?” Bora take a closer look of what Chansung Oppa wore and she put out her thumb.

“Yes, pretty much and because this is special occasion, I decided to put it on today. I hope she watched it from Indonesia. That would be great,” he smiled to everyone.

“Do you remember her name? She wrote a letter to you, right?” Sinyoung asked him. He nodded and everyone gasped.

“She wrote her name in Hangeul, Erin.”

All the girls are saying that he’s cool and handsome and things. Yes he does. Always. My tears are falling down eventhough I’m smiling and laughing slowly.

“Do a video letter for Erin-ssi in Indonesia then, Chansung-ssi.” Sinyoung pointed to a camera and Chansung faced that camera, smiling wide and waving his hands.

“Erin-ah, I’m on Invincible Youth now, wearing your gift. Thank you so much, I really like it just like you love it. Oh, and I love you.” He made a big heart sign and blow a kiss to the camera. My tears now rolling down uncontrollable eventhough I’m laughing. Oh God, what’s wrong with me??!

“I bet she’s now crying tears of happiness in Indonesia. You’re so cool, Chansung-ah. Clap your hands for Chansung~!” Boom Oppa closed it before they continue their activities.

Boom Oppa’s so right! Hahaha~ :’)

I hugged my laptop after I wipe all my tears away. He just doesn’t know how happy I am right now after he blow me a kiss. It’s a kiss FOR ME. For ERIN in INDONESIA who went to 2PM’s concert and the blonde dancer took the gift from her before the closing. THAT ERIN. How many Erin has all that requirements beside me?

Now I’m embarrassed after I tried to remember all things I wrote on the letter and wondering why he called it a letter full of aegyo. I actually told him to go to Taecyeon Oppa because my English must be complicated for him. I told him I bought that polo shirt on September and haven’t even wear it because I really like the color and I hope he’d like that like I did. I also told him to take a good care of that polo shirt. Oh Gosh, what a naggy fan!

“Oppa, gomawo. I love you too, more than you love me.” I hugged my Chansung pillow and screaming after I buried my face on piles of pillow and bolster. Now I have to be very careful. My Twitter would suddenly have a lot of followers. My Facebook would have endless friend request. The jealous fans would stalk on me. I’m ready to face this, Oppa. I can face it smiling.

“Thank you, Oppa~!!” I scream on top of my lungs outside my window, don’t even care about neighbors and everyone else. Nothing better than this!