Let's do it hyung!

Let's do it hyung!

Jongwoon woke up because it was starting to be quite hard to breathe. There was something heavy on his chest and  he tried to move to push it away but that something was quite big. He cracked his eye open with a groan. His eyesight wasn't that good right after waking up.

 

But this one time his eyes shot wide open when he saw outline of another person sitting on him. He jumped on his bed throwing the assaulter from him and he immediately turned his night lamp on grabbing a hairclip on the way to defend himself with something.

 

He blinked a few times looking at the painfully groaning form.

 

‘What the hell were you doing Wook?!’ He dropped his deadly hairclip and fell back on the bed panting.

 

Ryeowook got up massaging his hurting elbow. ‘Trying to get into your pants.’ He pointed at elders crotch and only then Jongwoon realized that his shorts were untied and opened.

 

His mouth opened in a silent scream and he immediately tied shorts back. Next he glared at his roommate who was examining slight scratch on his elbow. For some time already he was wondering what possessed Ryeowook since the boy was behaving worse than starved Kyuhyun which was really bad since starved Kyuhyun was worse than low on sugar and coffee Kyuhyun. Even Heechul avoided him on those days.

 

Shaking his head, he got back to the point. What Ryeowook was doing sitting on him and undoing his shorts. Well, the boy already said what but Jongwoon refused to acknowledge it.

After safely tucking himself back under the blanket Jongwoon shot a suspicious look towards his roommate. ‘What were you really trying to do?’

 

With a sigh Ryeowook pushed himself off the floor and went to his bed where he sat and looked at the elder male. ‘Exactly what I said before. You want me to rephrase that in a more crude way, hyung?’

 

Again Jongwoon's eyes widened and he unconsciously pulled the blanket up to his chin. ‘No, thank you.’ And after a moment of silence. ‘Do I even dare to ask why?’

 

Wookie shrugged his shoulders and lied down turning his back to the other. ‘The TeukChul up there and KyuMin down here seem to enjoy it so much to repeat it every night and I wanted to give it a try.’

 

For a second Jongwoon was analyzing younger’s words and when it finally occurred to him what his dongsaeng was talking about at (quick look at his phone) 3 am he shot up on his bed. ‘Wookie, please tell me you’re not talking about having . Or that you’re joking.’

 

Ryeowook turned around and pushed himself on his elbows, offense written all over his face. ‘Hyung, how can you even think of me like that.’ He pouted. ‘I would never joke about such serious matter. Of course I’m talking about having .’

 

That night Donghae got pulled out of his bed to open the door when a message from Yesung reached his phone telling him to let the elder in.

 

‘What’s up hyung…?’ Donghae yawned letting singer in and eying pillows and blanket his hyung brought.

 

‘Ryeowook just lost it.’ Was all Jongwoon said before flopping on the couch, shudders running through his body.

 

Donghae scrunched his brows and tried to understand but after just a moment of thinking decided that it was too heavy of a task for his mind at that moment. They, as a group and as separate members, were already a serious case for the whole psychiatric ward. Asking any questions would add to individual weirdness so he decided against it.

 

***

 

‘… since we don’t have time, you know. So it would create a perfect opportunity. ual frustration is often a reason for distraction and short attention span, I read it somewhere on the internet. Additional advantage is that we live in the same room and we are already close and I don’t feel the need to mope around this whole thing and be in denial like Kyuhyun. It just slowed down the whole process and elongated it to the span of a few months while he could just have went up to Sungmin hyung and told him straight away. Of course we have to take into account that Kyuhyun first felt strong emotional attachment to Sungmin-hyung. And of course I’m not saying I don’t feel anything for you hyung, I admitted more than on one occasion how much you mean to me. But would surely make my feeling even stronger.’

 

Ryeowook looked from over his plate at Jongwoon who was sitting opposite him in the restaurant. Spoon forgotten in the elder’s hand, eyes wide and blush creeping onto his whole face because it wasn’t only him who just listened to the younger’s monologue. No, Kyuhyun was already chocking on his food, water in his hand and fist hitting his chest. Sungmin started to play with the pasta on his plate secretly looking around if there was anyone who could overhear them.

 

Kyuhyun wheezed a few times before taking a huge gulp from his glass and setting it back on the table loudly, spilling half of it contents. ‘Are you crazy?!’ He screeched. Sungmin wiped the mess his partner made.

 

‘Stay out of this Kyuhyun.’ Ryeowook placed his hands with chopsticks between him and maknae. ‘After all the started going on between members (‘For the love… Lower your voice you nutbag!’) I suddenly felt more attracted to you hyung and pursuing it is very logical, don’t you agree with me?’ He said smiling cutely.

 

Sungmin called the waitress to pay the bill as fast as possible. Yesung dropped his spoon.

 

***

 

Donghae eyed with raised brows two turtles racing through his living room. Their owner was on the couch, ready to sleep, his eyes fixed on the TV.

 

‘Ddakkoma and the other are here.’ Hae pointed out the quite obvious fact.

 

‘Which means that instead of raising your legs to walk, you’ll start shuffling them so that you won’t crush them.’ Jongwoon sipped on his beer.

 

‘Oh great, let’s just wait for Heechul-hyung.’ The younger shuffled his way back to his room.

 

***

 

‘Why is he here?’ Heechul asked upon entering the kitchen, all dressed up in his uniform. After a moment he added. ‘Again.’

 

Jungsu stretched in his chair looking pleadingly at his lover. No matter what happened he was still a leader so if any of s had a problem he didn’t question whatever was making them feel better. In Yesung's case it was staying another night in a row on 12th floor’s couch.

 

‘No no no no no.’ Heechul strolled over to the table looking carefully under his feet. He wasn’t going to shuffle! ‘He has his own floor, own room, own bed.’

 

‘It’s not as if he’s sleeping with us.’ Jungsu cut in sipping at his coffee.

 

The subject of the small spat between two eldest members was chewing on a toast. ‘And I wouldn’t want to ever sleep with you two, no offense.’

 

Heechul shot him a nasty glare. ‘We’ll talk about this after I come home.’ And he his heel but before completely emerging from the kitchen he turned again. And looked pointedly at the leader.

 

Jungsu sighed and stood up to go after him. Public displays of ‘have a good day’ affection were meant to be performed in the hallway. Yesung leaned back on his chair out of curiosity and peaked towards the hallway.

 

Heechul was saying something while Jungsu was nodding his head looking down at the floor, hands on his hips. Suddenly Heechul sighed, stopped talking and looked at the man in front of him. Jungsu looked up and smiled gently. The younger of the two leaned towards the leader and placed soft kiss on his lips. A moment later he was out the door and Jungsu came back to the kitchen to finish his coffee. He looked at Yesung knowingly.

 

After a moment of silence Jongwoon sighed. ‘I’ll go down.’ He stood up and grabbed Ddakkoma from the kitchen’s floor on his way out.

 

***

 

A week later Jongwoon stepped out of the shower and after drying himself he wrapped the towel around his waist. The steam was in the whole bathroom and the mirror was fogged. He wiped it with his hand and looked at his distorted image. His hair was sticking all in different direction[s], he still had some perm so it was only adding to the mess on his head. He decided that he would let stylist deal with whatever was going on with his hair.

 

He looked over his face and upper body. Maturing did him well, he could see he looked much better than during first years, fans admitted it too. Although he never was at the bottom of the list… like Eunhyuk. He smirked at his thought knowing perfectly that the younger knew that it was all a joke, but it was still funny.

 

Grabbing smaller towel to dry his hair more he stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards the kitchen to grab some water. He halted in the doorway to the living room after he saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin there. The smaller man was standing in front of the window talking on his phone while maknae was right behind him, hugging him. Kyuhyun's face was in Sungmin’s neck nuzzling it.

 

Jongwoon didn’t know if he should pass them or retreat, water wasn’t that important. He knew that Sungmin wasn’t still very comfortable with him so probably this kind of situation would embarrass the younger male, not mentioning Kyuhyun who would surely start blushing and run to the dorm upstairs.

 

Without making any sound Jongwoon turned around and he would have screamed if not for a finger on his philtrum  Ryeowook was standing right in front of him with that smile he was fearing the most because he was always loosing some piece of clothing on him and at that moment he didn’t have more to lose than a towel wrapped around his hips.

 

‘Cute, aren’t they hyung?’ Ryeowook said looking at the KyuMin couple. Then he sighed and taking his finger looked at the man in front him. ‘Don’t you miss some closeness too?’

 

Jongwoon would have been lying if he said that he didn’t miss being with someone, he didn’t care a lot about random hook ups so any form of closeness, besides skinship with other members, was quite impossible. But the way Ryeowook was looking at him with those dark eyes and walking up to him was not something he had in mind when thinking about ‘closeness’.

 

Suddenly Yesung's back touched the cold wall, he wasn’t even aware he was backing away from the younger male. Wook's face was just a few inches away from his.

 

‘I like when you’re out of the shower hyung, you look really… doable.’ Younger said in a low voice, or as low as he could manage considering eternal maknae’s vocal range.

 

Jongwoon almost yelped when warm finger touched his Jeju-shaped birthmark.

 

‘You’re very jumpy hyung…’ Ryeowook's breath was suddenly on Yesung's neck. ‘Maybe you would like to test how jumpy I can get.’ Last words were barely breathed out. Finger that was tracing his birthmark found his happy trail and followed it’s path until the towel became the obstacle.

 

Jongwoon couldn’t utter any sound, he was shell-shocked with his dongsaeng’s actions. This was the farthest Wook went with his actions. Earlier his ‘advances’ involved mostly sneaking up on Yesung and patting his behind, making suggestive comments but he never touched the elder in such an intimate manner.

 

‘Leave Jongwoon alone.’ A voice interrupted whatever Ryeowook had in mind and Yesung slumped against the wall when the younger finally moved away from him. He looked to his side and saw Jungsu standing in the entrance corridor with disapproving look on his face and Heechul standing right behind him, smirking. Of course it was a package deal, with the leader always came the second oldest, especially now when he didn’t have any schedules to fulfill and after work could simply hang out in the apartment.

 

‘You.’ Heechul directed it to Jongwoon. ‘Run.’

 

Without thinking he slipped past scowling eternal maknae and walked as fast as he could to his room locking the door behind him. He managed to hear Wookie saying ‘You spoiled my fun hyung’.

 

***

 

Donghae and Hyukjae were sitting in the corner of the room pretending that they were immersed in the discussion about upcoming schedules but in reality they were observing closely Ryeowook. The eternal maknae was sitting on the couch mumbling to himself and it seemed he wasn’t very happy about whatever he was seeing on his computer.

 

ZhouMi walked into the room with Heechul in tow. They were talking about some fashion show Heechul attended in disguise but stopped when they walked pass Ryeowook and heard some noises coming from him.

 

‘What’s up?’ Heechul leaned over the back of the couch to read whatever was on the computer’s display.

 

Ryeowook mumbled again making ZhouMi scrunch his eyebrows. ‘He what?’

 

‘He doesn’t want to do me in private, but he says everywhere that he likes that what’s-her-face actress…’ Ryeowook closed his computer and turned around sharply startling Heechul. ‘Hyung, what did you do to make Jungsu hyung finally stick it in you? Or just do anything. I wouldn’t even mind simple .’ He asked pouting.

 

Donghae started to crawl towards the hallway. He didn’t want to see the bloodshed that was about to take place in the living room. Hyukjae sat frozen in place, his mind not fully wrapping around the possible outcomes of maknae’s question. ZhouMi simply wrapped his manicured hand around stiff’s Heechul arm trying to slowly pull his hyung away from the victim.

 

Silence filled the room.

 

Front door opened and closed and after a moment Jongwoon appeared in the doorway with bag slung over his shoulder. He looked around the room, his face falling after he noticed Ryeowook, but otherwise he looked relaxed and completely oblivious.

 

He raised his leg to let Donghae crawl to the hallway.

 

‘Hello?’ Yesung greeted furrowing his brows. It started to dawn on him that something was off.

 

‘Hyung, we have to talk.’ Ryeowook stood up from the couch and run after escaping Yesung, who developed that self defense mechanism whenever younger was turning his eyes on him.

 

Suddenly Heechul threw ZhouMi’s hand off and stormed out of the apartment. In an attempt to stop his hyung the Chinese tried to rush after him, but stepped on his undone shoelace and fell face first right in front of not amused Hyukjae.

 

‘You know Mi, it was funny at first, but now it’s just lame.’ The younger stood up and went in search of Donghae.

 

ZhouMi propped himself on the elbows and sighed. Maybe he should start walking with a stick? Just in case.

 

***

 

Heechul stormed into company’s gym and with narrowed eyes looked around for a certain person. All he saw was Shindong furiously running on the racetrack and Sungmin meditating in the corner of the room. He was sure Jungsu went to the gym, that was the only place Heechul didn’t follow him to, he had enough of physical training in the army.

 

Suddenly door to the changing room opened and Jungsu came out wiping his hair with a towel. He must have finished his work-out and  was simply waiting for his dongsaengs.

 

Heechul charged towards his partner.

 

Leader smiled when he noticed who it was that came so late into the gym. He was about to greet the man when suddenly he just yelped because his arm got grabbed and his whole body yanked back towards the changing room.

 

Sungmin opened one of his eyes and rolled it. Well, he could have expected that. His hyungs still hadn't marked that place…

 

Shindong was still running.

 

In the changing room Jungsu tripped and almost fell face first into the wall but a strong hold kept him safe. He was still a little unused to Heechul’s newly acquired strength.

 

‘We need to castrate Ryeowook.’

 

The younger of the two stated when his leader seemed finally in a proper state to discuss serious matters.

 

Jungsu blinked once. Then twice when a droplet of water fell into his eyes from his bangs. He wiped his hair. And blinked again.

 

‘What?’

 

‘It works on cats, it’ll work on him.’ Heechul sat on the bench with arms folded, looking like he just discovered a cure for world’s hunger and Kyuhyun's acne.

 

Jungsu furrowed his brows and sighed. ‘What did he do to Jongwoon now?’

 

‘Nothing. At least not when I was still there. But the creep is not the problem…’

 

‘Rather the victim…’ Leader sat next to the younger man.

 

‘Same thing.’ Heechul huffed. ‘Ryeowook asked me how I made you, quoting him, stick it in me.’

 

Leader blinked again. And then burst out laughing. Heechul wasn’t amused. ‘You really want me to move back to my own apartment, don’t you?’ The younger asked crossing his arms.

 

Jungsu was having something akin to hysterical attack, but he managed to calm down enough to sit straight, facing Heechul. There was still a huge smile on his face. He moved closer to the other, sulking at this point, man and put a hand on his thigh and caressed it.

 

‘Just let it be. I can assure you it won’t be long until it stops.’ Jungsu said smiling.

 

Heechul looked at him with narrowed eyes. ‘Why?’

 

‘You’ll see.’ Jungsu leaned closer to the younger and kissed him gently. Heechul sighed and tilted his head for a better access.

 

‘I’m not rolling around on the living room’s floor with Kyuhyun in front of all of you…’ Sungmin said calmly walking up to his locker and taking out his towel.

 

Jungsu laughed while Heechul stormed out of the gym, curses flying all over the place.

 

***

 

Siwon was prancing around the dorm to the music from his own band’s latest album. Some of the members were scheduled to appear on a few tv shows and he was one of them so to spare the manager the trouble of picking him up from his parent’s place he decided to stay at the 12th floor for a few days. He liked spending time with his friends from the group, especially now that Heechul and Jungsu were a thing and the younger of the two finally showed how sensitive and vulnerable he really was.

 

He was taking a spun when suddenly he bumped into solid form that just came into the dorm.

 

Straightening he looked at the other person.

 

‘Ah, sorry hyung!’ He bowed his head noticing that Yesung was massaging a spot on his chest.

 

‘It’s ok.’ He wheezed out as breath got knocked out of him.

 

‘What are you doing here?’ Siwon popped a snack into his mouth while going to the stereo and turning down the music.

 

‘I just came from the studio and need to rest before I go down.’ Jongwoon plopped onto the couch and the TV.

 

‘Rest here?’ Siwon scrunched his brows because nobody was coming to the 12th floor to rest. He wasn’t around a lot and he still didn’t know about Ryeowook’s  actions.

 

His hyung only nodded.

 

Siwon tilted his head but in a moment shrugged his shoulders and went to the bathroom only for a second stopping when he saw Wookie creeping his way into the living room. Again, he shrugged his shoulders and closed the door to the bathroom behind him.

 

He didn’t even manage to fully undo his jeans before he heard a piercing shriek and bolted out tripping on the other members’ shoes scattered in the hallway. When he finally managed to get to the living room his Sibrows shot up almost reaching his hairline.

 

Ryeowook was comfortably sitting on Yesung's lap, his hands up the elder’s shirt. After a moment Siwon noticed that his hyung’s hands were handcuffed to the sides of the couch.

 

‘Wookie?!’ Siwon cried running to help his hyung.  

 

Eternal maknae just sighed and got off Jongwoon with very unsatisfied expression. He watched as Siwon released the eldest member in the room, who immediately jumped behind his bigger dongsaeng.

 

‘Why me?!’ Yesung's voice still didn’t go back to his low husky one as he squeaked in a high tone. He grabbed Siwon by his arms and pushed the younger male towards Wookie. ‘Why not him?! He’s the wet dream of most of our fans and likes to touch people inappropriately!’ At that Siwon turned to his hyung with accusatory look. ‘Not even a world Siwon!’ He hissed at the younger silencing any comment.

 

Ryeowook was observing the scene in front of him with arms folded and raised brow.

 

‘Siwon, your fly’s open.’ He said in a calm voice to which his hyung jumped and tried to zip himself up. He swung his elbow back and hit Yesung straight into his nose sending the older man into the floor.

 

At that moment Jungsu and Sungmin run into the apartment followed by Kyuhyun, who was holding a bag of popcorn and popping the snack into his mouth one by one.

 

‘What the hell is going on here?’ Sungmin narrowed his eyes while Jungsu was trying to take in the whole situation. He was just going to visit Jongwoon and ask how things were when he was run into by a panicked Sungmin and amused Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin stormed into the room to Yesung and helped his hyung to get up. Next he pushed Siwon out of the way and grabbed Ryeowook by the back of the younger’s neck.

 

‘Hyuuuuuung!’ Wookie whined trying to get out of the grip but as it was this particular person, he knew that his efforts were futile. Opposite to his outer appearance Sungmin was most probably the strongest member of the whole group (maybe besides Kangin… because Siwon was only all muscles, no real power). ‘Why can you have and I cannot? You moan whole nights, Kyuhyun calls out to different deities, Jungsu hyung is finally relaxed and Heechul hyung stopped talking to his cats all the time. I was too young to have when we started and I’m the only here now, even Siwon got some~’ The whining ceased only when they both entered the elevator.

 

Silence filled the normally full of racket 12th floor. Siwon stood slumped, his mouth wide open. Yesung was nursing his hurting nose thankful that there was no blood. Jungsu was still taking in the situation while Kyuhyun froze in the middle of putting another popcorn into his mouth.

***

A few days later Jongwoon was baffled when he was able to walk through the hallway clad only in a towel wrapped around his waist while Ryeowook was sitting on the couch in the living room. Judging from the last few months, he should be already pinned to the wall and molested. But he wasn’t even looked at. Confused he almost walked into the doorframe.

 

Next time he was sitting at the table eating a quick lunch while watching TV. Nobody was hovering over him, massaging sensually his shoulders and whispering into his ear. Instead eternal maknae was just leisurely munching on his sandwich and not paying attention to his hyung at all.

 

There was no more groping, whispering, no dirty allusions. Yesung was disturbed.

 

***

 

Eunhyuk was going to the schedule from his room when he noticed his hyung standing in the entrance to one of the rooms. He walked up to Yesung and looked over his shoulder. What he saw was a small but shapely swinging from side to side. Judging by the size he assumed that the belonged to no one else than Ryeowook.

 

Hyukjae looked at Jongwoon’s face and was surprised to see that his hyung’s eyes were moving in exactly the same way as the in the room. Ryeowook didn’t notice that his backside had an audience as his front was under the bed searching for something.

 

With no time on his hands Eunhyuk just cleared his throat. It had the effect he was counting on as Yesung jumped a little and slammed his back into the doorframe. Smirking Hyuk went past him and out of the apartment while his hyung escaped as fast as he could from the room so that Wookie wouldn’t notice that he was standing there. Little did he know that Wookie knew and was sporting a sly smile on his face after his hyung fled the scene.

 

***

 

As he was mindlessly skipping through the channels Jongwoon's thoughts were swirling in his head. Especially around one thing that was bothering him for at least three weeks. Or more accurately since Ryeowook stopped his crusade to get his hyung into bed to have hot and steamy that would make Kyuhyun and Sungmin pale at how bad they were in comparison to YeWook ing as the younger put it very inappropriately while pressing against Yesung's back right after the elder got out from the shower cabin (Yesung was still trying to figure how the younger opened the LOCKED from the inside door…).

 

Of course he wouldn’t ever admit that he missed the attention the younger was giving him. That wasn’t the reason at all… Although he had to say he missed the massages, they were relaxing at least up to the point when the younger was starting to whisper dirty allusions.

 

Ok, so Jongwoon had to surrender to the thought that he liked Ryeowook a little more than the rest of the members, but that came naturally after living together for such a long time. But the eternal maknae was still like a younger brother… with newly developed abs. He didn’t know when or HOW Wookie worked those out but it seemed that in the end it wasn’t that hard to achieve. He never had problem with that, but he was always slightly buffer than the rest of the members and never had to put a lot of efforts into working out to shape his body.

 

But back to Ryeowook's abs. They were after first round of Super Show 4 performances and who would have thought that all it took for fangirls to change their bias was a glimpse of some skin. And Ryeowook showed a little more than a glimpse. There was a havoc in members’ cafes even more crazy than when Shindong lost weight. And those muscles suddenly present on his dongsaeng's chest and stomach were making even Yesung question a lot of things.

 

Like at that moment. Why was he staring and admiring Wookie's bare torso when he younger emerged from their shared bedroom wearing jeans and in the process of putting on the t-shirt.

 

His eyes widened and he cursed under his breath.

 

‘Are you ok hyung?’ Ryeowook asked from the kitchen.

 

Yesung cursed again, quieter this time and got up from the couch. ‘I’m fine. Just fine.’

 

He scrunched his nose and made an awkward move. He must have gained weight cause suddenly his jeans seemed tighter around his hips. No other explanation. NO OTHER.

 

When Yesung limped his way out of the apartment Ryeowook leaned on the counter looking after his hyung with a smirk.

 

***

 

‘I can’t believe it actually works…’ Kyuhyun looked out the changing room onto the hallway where Ryeowook was talking with some girl group that was admiring how mature and handsome he became while Yesung was standing just a few feet away, burning glare directed towards said girls. He already poked Ryeowook twice to go but the younger just shrugged him off and told him to go by himself. Still, the elder stayed and growled each time any of the girls made a move to touch Wookie.

 

‘I might have been dense with you, but otherwise I’m quite experienced in that area.’ Sungmin said slapping his lover’s behind with the magazine he was reading a moment earlier.

 

Kyuhyun’s head snapped and he tried to catch the elder man but Sungmin managed to get away from his hands. Quickly resigning from revenge Kyuhyun again turned his attention towards what was going on in the corridor. Donghae joined the other two members and was pushing his way in-between Yesung and Ryeowook. It seemed the elder didn’t like that as he touched Hae’s philtrum making the younger freak out and run away rubbing the spot. That was a dirty move from Yesung, he knew none of the members could stand that action beside Wookie.

 

‘If Wook ignores him for a little longer the creep will snap.’ Maknae earned a slap on the head.

 

‘The creep, but still your hyung, brat.’ Sungmin growled. ‘And that was the plan. Everyone could see that Jongwoon likes Ryeowook, but he got freaked out by TeukChul and ZhouMi. Those three are not good with being discreet.’ Sungmin shook his head.

 

‘Stop ing in the bathroom without locking the door and you’ll be allowed to talk about being discreet, otherwise – shut it.’ Suddenly Heechul walked into the changing room. If the schedules were in the evening he was always accompanying them.

 

‘We don’t even fuc~’

 

‘SUNGMIN!’ Kyuhyun shrieked.

 

‘Well, whatever, we don’t use your bathroom.’ Sungmin side eyed his younger partner. He wondered when Kyu will stop being such a prude outside their bedroom.

 

‘Are we talking about KyuMin adventures in our bathroom?’ Ryeowook walked in followed by still grumpy Yesung.

 

Kyuhyun jumped up from the seat he just took and run out crying for Jungsu.

 

‘Makes one wonder if he does you through a hole in the mattress.’ Heechul commented with a smirk.

 

‘At least we leave it for the walls of our room and not, let’s say, backstage.’ Sungmin’s eyes had a glint when he looked at his hyung.

 

Heechul’s eyes grew at that and he cleared his throat. ‘I’m going to see f(x).’

 

Sungmin smirked while Ryeowook looked at him with admiration. Yesung raised his brows looking between Sungmin and Heechul.

 

Suddenly Ryeowook turned to him. ‘I hope that didn’t throw you off hyung. I know how sensitive you are to those topics.’ He said with all the innocence and Yesung just wanted to grab him and squeeze like a plush toy. He settled for patting the younger’s head while looking to the side.

 

Sungmin gave Ryeowook thumbs up when their hyung wasn’t watching. Just then Jungsu went into the room looking resigned.

 

‘What happened here to make Kyuhyun promise me that if I stopped it he would learn how to properly prepare ramen?’

 

***

 

Jongwoon was sitting in the living room on the couch and hugging the pillow. He was tired but not enough to go to sleep, besides other members were still rummaging around the house after the after party they had in the bar a few blocks away. He showered, changed into his pjs and observed as his friends walked around grabbing small snacks, moping around the bathroom urging someone who was already there to hurry. Surprisingly there were more members of Super Junior on 11th floor than normally. Donghae was dozing off against Eunhyuk who wrapped a protective arm around his friend while reading a comic book.

 

KyuMin couple was being abnormally normal, without unnecessary PDAs and making doe eyes at each other. Quite different situation was with TeukChul couple. While Jungsu was trying to finish everything before going to sleep, discuss schedules and plans for the next few days, Heechul was constantly following him around and whenever the elder of the two stopped for a moment, Heechul was putting his chin on Jungsu's shoulder or hugging the man from behind. Leader seemed to not even notice those displays of affection, probably used to them already. They all were too tired to care.

 

Suddenly Ryeowook sat next to Jongwoon on the couch and slumped into the pillows with a heavy sigh.

 

‘What’s up?’ Yesung asked turning to his roommate. It took some time but he was finally feeling safe again with the younger in such a close proximity.

 

‘I’m beat…’ Wookie moaned and Jongwoon swallowed  hard. The sound was very… alluring. ‘I was practicing the dance for days before the concert, plus all the additional schedules and flights to China. I just want to sleep.’

 

Without second thought Jongwoon moved closer to the younger male and wrapped his arm around eternal maknae’s shoulders tugging him closer to his own body. When Ryeowook settled comfortably and pressed his face into his hyung’s chest Jongwoon suddenly felt an urgent need to kiss the younger man on the top of his head. So he did it before he could stop himself.

 

‘Thank you hyung…’ Ryeowook said sleepily in reply nuzzling even closer to elder’s body.

 

Shindong was observing the situation from the other side of the room with Sungmin. He was blinking in disbelief.

 

‘Told you, just a little more time and you’ll owe me a lot.’ Sungmin said with a smirk.

 

‘I don’t like you like that…’ Kyuhyun said from the chair next to them. He had a sulky expression on his face.

 

‘I’m sorry Kyu.’ The elder bend and gave his partner a quick kiss on the forehead. ‘You’re burning. Let’s go to sleep before you get ill.’ He grabbed younger under the arm and lifted him without much effort.

 

‘That’s the best idea I heard so far from any of you tonight.’ Jungsu appeared in the living room, Heechul hanging off his shoulder, apparently half asleep already. It seemed that public duty wasn’t as peachy as they initially thought.

 

Jongwoon tried to gently push Ryeowook away but it turned out that the boy was already sleeping. And he couldn’t leave him there on the couch. Instead he gestured towards Eunhyuk who just said goodnight to swaying Donghae. The younger came, question written all over his face.

 

‘Help me get him on my back.’ Jongwoon whispered pointing at sleeping form of eternal maknae.

Hyukjae nodded and gently they managed to maneuver Ryeowook so that he was draped all over Jongwoon's back like a baby koala bear.

 

The 11th floor dorm emptied, everyone finally went to bed. It was quiet and calm once again. Just like Yesung liked it the best.

 

He carried Ryeowook to their shared room and put the younger male into the bed without waking him up. With endearment he observed how his roommate snuggled into the pillow. While asleep Ryeowook always seemed like his old self, shy and helpful to his hyungs, not that little monster that lately teased everyone and made Jongwoon squirm in his seat whenever he was near.

 

Sighing Yesung went to his bed. He wouldn’t admit it to anyone, but he liked that evil Wookie too… he stirred a completely different emotions and feelings in him than the older, pre-Heechul teaching version of the boy. But since that Wookie seemed to go away already, Yesung decided not to let his feelings out.

 

***

 

‘It’s not working hyung…’

 

Jongwoon heard the words right after someone slammed the front door of the apartment. He was hoping for a calm afternoon with all the other members out. But it seemed that he didn’t confirm all the schedules right.

 

‘Yeah, he’s not afraid anymore but he’s back to how it was before… No, I didn’t try to do anything, I don’t like when he’s freaking out…’

 

The voice belonged to no one else than Ryeowook and Jongwoon knew pretty well what the younger was talking about. He wasn’t stupid. He knew that something was on when his roommate suddenly stopped harassing him. He couldn’t be sure earlier, but hearing Ryeowook's words at that moment he got his proof.

 

‘I think I’ll just stop.’ Voice was coming closer to the living room and Jongwoon dived behind the couch so that the younger wouldn’t see him. ‘Yeah, I wanted that, at first. But it’s still much better having him close when I need it than jumping on him and trying to keep him from escaping every time.’ Voice moved through the living room to the kitchen. ‘Now he’s at least touching me, I don’t need that much.’

 

Jongwoon scrunched his nose. He didn’t like that the person he cared so much about was settling for some second hand affection because he couldn’t make up his mind. Especially when he already knew what he wanted.

 

‘Tell Kyuhyun to shove it, I won’t tell Jongwoon and risk him moving out and not… talking… to me…’ The last words were said slowly and much more quiet because of the surprise he found in the door to the kitchen after he turned from the fridge.

 

‘I think you need to finish that call.’ Yesung said in a low voice slowly approaching the smaller boy.

 

‘Hyung, I think I need to…’

 

He couldn’t finish because Yesung took the phone out of his hand.

 

‘Sungmin I assume. He’ll call you later…’ He said to the receiver and shut the phone off despite loud protests coming from the other side.

 

‘I’m sorry hyung, I didn’t know you were home…’ Ryeowook looked cute blushing all over. Jongwoon never paid much attention to that phenomenon. He stepped even closer trapping the younger male between his body and the counter.

 

‘You don’t play me Wookie…’ He said very low and breathily. Ryeowook swallowed hard. ‘You know you could have saved yourself some time if you didn’t act like a brat and just allowed me to think things through in my own pace.’

 

He raised his hand and Ryeowook flinched. But only a soft finger trailed his cheek down to his cheekbone. His chin got raised in a slow movement.

 

‘Cause you know, I think I like you. And I think that I need if I like someone.’ Wookie gasped when Jongwoon's other hand slid into back pocket of his jeans and squeezed his behind.

 

‘Oh my…’ Were the only words on Ryeowook's part before soft lips descended on his.

 

Jongwoon smiled more feeling than hearing a sigh from the other man. He pushed his head forward deepening the kiss and noticing that despite his touch and alluring act earlier Ryeowook wasn’t very experienced. Somehow he liked even more the idea of what was going to come.

 

A moan escaped younger’s lips when they parted for a second and he brought both of his hands into Yesung's hair pulling the older to him again. He opened his lips and let his tongue lightly at Jongwoon's upper lip in an invitation. In a second they were locked in a passionate kiss, elder’s tongue searching Wookie's mouth for every secret they might be holding. Ryeowook didn’t even mind the counter digging into his lower back as long as he was feeling desperate hands all over his back under his shirt.

 

Suddenly Jongwoon stopped kissing him and pulled away. Despite younger’s protests he just picked up the water his roommate dropped and grabbed his hand.

 

‘We need a bed for what I’m planning to do to you.’ Jongwoon was very happy that he’ll be able to see how far that blush went.

***

 

Jongwoon had to admit he was feeling wonderful. He woke up completely rested, relaxed and happier than he was in a few months. He turned his head and looked at the back of the man sleeping right next to him. What they did was not only very satisfying but also quite amusing. Ryeowook proved to have no experience, at some point he even tried to escape overwhelmed by everything that was happening to his body, but Jongwoon made sure that he wasn’t capable of moving without even having to tie the boy. Just a touch here, there and Wookie didn’t know where he exactly was and what was happening to his body. Yesung didn’t think he would get such a reaction. It was very refreshing.

 

He turned his head and looked at the clock. It was still early but he had some schedules that day. He didn’t want to leave Ryeowook alone. He gently younger’s shoulder. Wookie murmured something incoherently but was awake enough.

 

‘I need to go.’ Jongwoon whispered right into younger’s ear. Ryeowook moved his head just a little, probably exhausted after whole night of intense physical activities.

 

Slowly Yesung threw the covers off his body and got up. Clothes were scattered all over the room. The shirt Wookie was wearing the previous night was lying next to the chair, the buttons that were once on it somewhere on the floor as Jongwoon didn’t have patience to open them. He shocked Ryeowook by ripping it open but he knew he made up for that quite well.

 

He put on sweats and grabbing some undershirt he went out of his room. Sungmin was sitting on living room’s couch and smirking at him. Yesung just raised a brow daring the younger male to say anything but the only thing the other did was shrug and he went back to watching TV.

 

There was nothing in the fridge to eat so he decided to raid the kitchen upstairs. But the moment he entered all eyes turned to him. It seemed there was some unscheduled meeting there with Hyukjae and Kyuhyun also present. Seeing those two he knew what was all the attention he was getting about. Again he just raised his brow ignoring the fact that Heechul was standing there with expectant look on his face as if demanding explanation.

 

He shrugged his shoulders and made his way to the kitchen.

 

It was apparent that they wouldn’t get any answer from him but from Eunhyuk’s more than necessary detailed description it was quite obvious what had happened.

 

‘So it’s Jungsu hyung and Heechul hyung, KyuMin and now YeWook…’ Shindong started to list counting on his fingers.

 

Suddenly all eyes turned to Donghae who was playing with his phone (literally playing, spinning it on the table and pouting whenever the device fell as if he didn’t expect such an outcome) and Hyukjae who pushed away from the table in surprise.

 

‘So who’s taking bets on this one?’ Shindong was counting the money he already owed to Sungmin.