Final

I made you a cupcake! But Luhan ate it...

Baekhyun was tired; extremely tired, so tired he started to fall asleep in the elevator. So what happens when Baekhyun comes home to his dorm with the kitchen a complete bombsite mixing bowls, flour and icing absolutely everywhere; well let’s just say Baekhyun is not a happy child. Sighing Baekhyun kicked his way into the dorm dumping his books on the dining table which was also a total mess.

“PARK CHANYEOL” Baekhyun screamed and to be quite frank he screams like a girl Chanyeol always for it not today Baekhyun thought. The younger orange haired male stepped out of the bathroom covered in flour head to toe sheepish grin and all.

“Oh, hey Hyung…” Chanyeol started touching the nape of his neck, angry Bacon is extremely scary like a horror film turned reality, all Chanyeol wanted to do was make a nice treat for his Bacon for when he came home from tutoring and it was all going fine, until Luhan came and knocked on their door that is.

~Flash Back~

A few hours earlier

“Chanyeol Ah, Are you home?” Heavily accented and muffled Korean could be heard from outside his and Baekhyun’s dorm

“NO!” Chanyeol shouted loudly quickly covering his mouth after he realised he just gave himself away

“But you’re talking to me right now?” Luhan’s confusion echoed in his voice

“Well yeah I am home, but that’s not the point the point is I’m busy! Why are you here anyway where the hell is Sehun?”

“He had dance practice so I was lonely, please let me in!”

Chanyeol face palmed why did Luhan have to come to him? What was wrong with going to Suho or Yixing? Pleas could be heard from outside his door and Chanyeol caved, how bad could having Luhan in his home be anyway?

Extremely bad, the worst in fact. It seemed everything Luhan touched seemed to end up on the floor on the bench or practically anywhere other than where it was supposed to go. From the dropped flour to the icing getting on the stovetop it was just messy everywhere and then what did Luhan do next? He ate all the cupcakes he’d worked so hard to make for BAEKHYUN not Luhan, Baekhyun the little Chinese man didn’t even have the decency to help him clean up.

“Hey Chanyeollie! Thanks for the food it was YUM! Sehun just texted me right now! I’m going to get bubble tea with him now! Thanks for keeping me company and um sorry about the mess ne? You can tell Bacon Ah it’s my fault I don’t mind! Anyway bye!”

“Bye Hyung” Chanyeol said gloomily now he has a mess to clean up, he’s COVERED in flour and he has a hell of a lot of explaining to do with no cupcake to give to his little Bacon.

End of Flash Back!

“Chanyeol Ah, do you mind explaining to me WHY our dorm, which was sparkling clean this morning is now this?” Baekhyun gestured to the Kitchen which was pretty much unrecognisable now.

Chanyeol held his breath for a moment before answering.

“Two words, Xi Luhan” The tall male confessed taking Luhan’s offer to blame him, because truthfully it was HIS fault Chanyeol was the victim in this not anyone else! Understanding showed on Baekhyun’s face but it still had that stern reprimanding look to it.

“Well I was trying to make cupcakes for you since you’ve been working so hard on your exams and you’ve been so stressed lately and I was doing fine until that damn Luhan came round he said Sehun had to go to dance practice and he was lonely and you know how no one can say no to Luhan… Dammit Sehun where are you when I need you the most” Chanyeol sighed for the millionth time that afternoon a hopeful look on his face when he saw Baekhyun nod slowly.

“Okay I forgive you, but how on earth did Luhan cause this mess? And also where are my cupcakes?” Baekhyun questioned peering round the room disgusted at the eggs that had been thrown on the fridge.

“Well he dropped EVERYTHING that clumsy ” Chanyeol muttered more to himself than to Baekhyun. The older man chuckled slightly at the thought of Luhan dropping all that flour on the floor and then acting like he’d done the most amazing thing in the world.

“So where are my cupcakes then? I’m hungry!” Baekhyun whined as his stomach rumbled loudly

“Oh um well, you really want to know?” Chanyeol glanced up nervously wondering what reaction he would get out of Baekhyun this time as Baekhyun nodded profusely.

“Okay well… Luhan ate them”

Baekhyun sighed “Should have guessed”

“Yeah, but if you’re hungry then we can go to that cake shop that Minseok is always raving about”

“You know me so well” Baekhyun laughed and hugged his tall awkward friend.

“You know you’re still cleaning the kitchen by yourself”

Chanyeol groaned and held his head in his hands

Oh yes he was so getting Luhan back for this.