Get Your Coat Back!

How Great Is Your Love

It's a very cold day in Seoul. The sad thing is, everyone has their own coat, but only Taeyeon doesn't. "Oh my goat. It's freaking cold here. What the hell am I doing here?" Taeyeon asked herself when she was walking alone. Without noticing, a tall guy wore her a coat. "Who are you?" Taeyeon asked the guy immediately. The guy didn't answer, he just ran away. "Wait, aren't that..."

The next day.

Taeyeon went to school with her childhood friend, Sunny. They already been friends for 9 years. "Do you know who is Byun Baekhyun?" asked Taeyeon towards Sunny. "Yes, it's Yeeun's step-younger brother. Why? Any problem?" answered Sunny. "Well... he gave me this coat yesterday..." Taeyeon showed the coat that Baekhyun gave her yesterday. "Oh my goat! Taeyeon? Really? Oh my goat! Congratulations? Well, let everything to me. I'll help you give this back to him," Sunny was in a super excited mood. "Calm down, Sunny." Taeyeon laughed. "Oh, sorry. I was just so happy that you're going to have a boyfriend," Sunny smiled. "What? Seriously? That doesn't mean he would be my boyfriend. Check your words," Taeyeon said. "Oh, okay, friend!"

Arrived at school.

Taeyeon walked to her class, while Sunny walked to Baekhyun's class. "Baekhyun-ah!" Sunny shouted. "Yes, why nuna?" Baekhyun answered and turned to D.O. D.O's is super shy, why? Haha! D.O likes Sunny. "Taeyeon gave this to you." Sunny gave the coat to Baekhyun. "Oh thanks!" Baekhyun got the coat and ran to his place.

Recess time.

Baekhyun ran to the canteen, searching for Taeyeon. He finally found Taeyeon, sitting at the fifth desk. "Nuna..." Baekhyun called Taeyeon. "Yes, why. Omo! Byun Baekhyun, you are right? Oh my crap what am I talking about." Baekhyun was a little scared when Taeyeon react to him like that. He never knows that Taeyeon was creepy like his friend Chanyeol. Oh my goattttttt. "Nuna, please take this coat back." After Taeyeon took the coat, Baekhyun once again ran to his class. "What's wrong with him?"

Back from school time.

Once again, Taeyeon saw Baekhyun ran to his bus. Now really. "What's wrong with that kid? o.O" Baekhyun really doesn't know how in the earth would he ran so fast today. He was known as the 'Late Bacon Guy'. Taeyeon finally remember something... "YA! TAKE YOUR COAT BACK!"

-To be continued-