Chapter 1

Come Back......................maybe ?

 

“ I’ve had enough ! i feel insecure dating you . I feel ashamed dating you . Go have a makeover and maybe i’ll date you ,”Minhyuk’s words are still alive in your mind . Yesterday was the worst day for you . Instead of celebrating your 100th day together , Minhyuk wanted a break up . You feel pathetic . Your world seems to have crashed down . You had admired Minhyuk eversince middle school . He was your everything till the day he dumped you .

It’s 8 am and it is a brand new day . You woke up and sighed , thinking about everything that had happened the previous day . You are still digesting every single thing Minhyuk had said . It hit you hard . Without you knowing , you were crying . You then wiped away all your tears and stood up . “Gurae , i’ll go for a major makeover and Minhyuk oppa will come back to me .” You took out your wallet , wanting to know how much money you have with you . But you were dumbfounded knowing that you had only a little money with you .  “Maybe i should find a job.......so that i can get more money to have a major makeover . “ You had idea to go for job hunting that day . You took your towel and went to shower . You then grabbed your bag and get out of the house after showering .

“Hmmm , where should I start ?” you roamed around your neighbourhood , looking out for shops who wanted a part-time worker . After a few hours of searching , you felt tired and sat at the cafe . While waiting for your Americano to arrive , you saw a sign at the flower shop beside the cafe that says “ In need of a part time worker .” Your eyes widened , “finally ! after hours of searching !” Not giving a damn about your Americano , you stood up from your sit and went to the flower shop , hoping that you will get the job .

You opened the door and was welcomed by a nice lady . With excitement , you then asked her about the sign that was put up in front of the shop . The lady then nodded and said that you can start working the next day .

Meanwhile.........

While arranging the flowers , Woohyun’s mum called for him . “ Woohyun ah , bring this flower pot outside so that the flowers are able to receive more sunlight ,” Woohyun’s mum gave him the flower pot . Woohyun then took the flower pot from his mum’s hand and put the flower pot outside .  When he was about to enter the shop back , he saw you walking and enter the flower shop . “ Mwo , what is she doing here ?” Woohyun was curious . Woohyun had a crush on you eversince middle school . But he was dampened when he knew you were dating Minhyuk . Despite that , he was still hoping that you would give him a chance but he is not daring enough to start a conversation with you .

He entered the flower shop and overheard his mum’s conversation with you . “Araseo , if you have no problem , you can start working here tomorrow .” Woohyun was in disbelief that you’ll be working here as a part-time worker here . Despite that , he was glad that you will be working here . “______ will be working here ? It will give me a chance to talk to her !” He was so happy that he knocked down a flower pot . His mum saw that he had broke one of the flower pot and glared at him . “I’ll pay!” Woohyun shouted and went back to help his mum , arranging the flowers nicely .