Chapter 28 ~ Yoseob

Say that you love me

When I woke up and I walked across the corridoor, I noticed two envelopes laying in front of the door. I picked them up and one was addressed to me, the other one to Jiyeon. I put Jiyeon's one down and read mine.

Mister Yang Yoseob,

You are invited to the K-Idol Gala on the 29th of October. This is a special gala exclusive for K-Idols. It will be recorded on TV and will be live on several channels. There'll be fun music, fancy food and a lot of fun.

The gala starts at 8 pm and will end somewhere around 3 pm. The address: ___________________

Note that the host of the night will pick some idols to sing and perform so be aware of that. Also the queen and king of the night will be picked.

Kinds regards,

The team

A gala? Well, I supposed I was going with Jiyeon~ I wondered if Soo Min got one too.. I wished not to meet up with her. It'd be awkward. I put the letter away and checked if Jiyeon was still sleeping. She was. I sighed. Anyways, it was an early morning. Besides that, Jiyeon should rest a lot too. I sighed. This gala thingy, I wasn't really sure if I would go anyways. Jiyeon probably wants me to and the guys too. I checked my phone. I didn't reply to Yoona's message, since it was only saying

"Oppa, this is my number ^__^ It was very fun at the club! -Yoona"

~~~~~~~

Gikwang was smiling all the time, I wondered why. Later, in the break he came to me. "Hi Yoseob-ah~ Jiyeon's doing well?" I nodded. "Yepp, but she needs to rest and can't join T-ARA while practicing, but yeah, she's fine. You?" Gikwang laughed. "I'm doing excellent! Tonight I have a date with Soo Min haha, I really look forward to that." I froze."Date?" "Yeah, we'll watch a movie in the cinema." Gikwang winked. "Ah~ Okay.. have fun.." I muttered. Gikwang went out with Soo Min.. So she didn't really care I broke up with her? She just jumps into another guy? I sighed. I was puzzled. Or did she do it only to make me jealous? I smiled. I saw it a lot in movies and it actually DOES work. I wondered why. I think she really liked me. But I didn't know what she was feeling right now. Maybe it was better if I would not know.