The Bully

Mr. Playboy and Ms.Gangster

JiYong's Pov~

At lunch, I joined Daesung at his table. I could see Dara and her crew sitting by theirselves in a corner table. I sat down and asked Daesung, " Where's Seungri?" "Dunno, he's probably making out with some girl in the school lot," Daesung replied. It's true, that ert would take any chance to make out with any girl he could. Then I saw him entering the cafeteria... WTF??? HIS CLOTHES WERE A MESS AND HIS FACE WAS FULL WITH LIPSTICK!!  I SWEAR I could's mistaken him for a ripe tomato.
 

Ji Yong: YAH!! SEUNGRI-AH!! WTH HAPPENED??

Seungri: Aish! Isn't it obvious? You're asking like YOU'VE never done it before. You remember that girl before rite? Well, it turns out she had a things for me. :)

He sat down, adjusted his uniform, and started eating his noodles. Then, he grabbed a napkin and started wiping of the oil and lipstick marks on his face. I took a sudden glance at Dara and saw that T.O.P guy glaring at me with murderous looks. I quickly looked away as I treasured my precious life.

School was over before I even knew it. I was walking back home looking around when I saw Dara cornered by 5 huge guys.
 

Guy #1: Aigoo.. Look at this cute little girl. You shouldn't wear guy clothes you know.
 

Guy #2: Yeah, you should wear what all normal girls wear. Short skirts and high heels.. you know.. to show off that y body of yours. * smirk*

I saw Dara clenching her fists ' Where's her crew?" I thought. Although I wanted to help her, I got too scared. I couldn't even move my feet. Yes, I'm a coward, call me whatever you want but there is NO FREAKING WAY I am going to sacrifice my life for another human being's ity. I saw Dara punch and kick the first guy, carried him on top of her and threw him towards his other friends. ' OMG..Wat is she?? Mrs. Hulk??' I thought. In about 3 seconds I saw all of the 5 guys on the ground... bleeding... Dara walked towards me. I hid and ran away. ' Oh my god I am SOOO dead. I hope she didn't see me' I thought as I ran towards my 2 stored apartment.