The Girl Next Door

Mr. Playboy and Ms.Gangster

Author's Pov~
 

Kwon Ji Yong was indeed a playboy. Girls swarm over him,and boys envy him.

He came home from school one day and saw a girl moving in the house next to his. She has a dangerous look on her face... her eyes were full with hatered and... pain..she wore baggy pants, a man shirt and a black cap. Ji Yong had never seen a girl like this before. He had always expected girls to wear short skirts, high heels, and make up. She was indeed... different.... underneath all the boyish and disasterous clothes, he could see her beauty. He dared not to go near her since she looked as if she was ready to murder anyone that came near her. Ji Yong looked around. He couldn't see any adult near her. Was she alone? Did her parents go somewhere to buy something? He couldn't help but wonder. Ji Yong mustered up his courage and stood up to the girl.
 

Ji Yong: Hi, my name is Kwon Ji Yong. And yours?
 

Dara didn't say anything for a while. She just glared at the guy. Ji Yong nearly jumped when the girl glared at him.

Dara: It's Dara.....

Her voice was so soft he could've barely heard it.
 

Ji Yong: oh.. nice to meet you Dara.
 

Dara just walked into her house, leaving poor Ji Yong confused. He heard her lock the door. Suddenly BAM!!! Ji Yong heard a loud sound that came from inside the house. He looked through the window. Startled, he saw Dara throwing chairs and other furniture across the room. 'I better not mess with this girl or I'm dead' he thought.