Kyung oppa , saranghaeyo

Kyung oppa , saranghaeyo

So , shorten the story , i've got the ticket to my bias concert . oh , kyung-ssi , just wait for me please . luckily , my mom allowed me to go to this concert, i don't know why . miracle isn't it ?

" omma , i've to go now , before the rain ..... starts ... pourin....." i said it with my head just catch one of the rain droplets .

" I'm allowing you just because you said this is your super duper bias concert , okay ? and get home by 2 am or there's no more concert or bias ." mom said worriedly . i knew mom would be super worried if i go alone , so i called my friend to come along with me . yeah , it's not fun to go alone like forever alone . i picked up my phone and called my friend , just called her , S .

" OMG , you've got the ticket , how ? i just can't find one anywhere now , damn , you are so lucky " my friend said it with an excited smile on her face .

"i know ... " my short reply to her words , because my heart keeps beating so fast , this is my bias concert so how i'm gonna act for that , and this is the first concert i've been and IT'S MY BIAS CONCERT ...

luckily , i bought the most expensive tickets , yeah , the vip ones . i don't know how i can get that , i just opened the website , and tadaa , there's left like 2 more VIP's tickets . i bought some of the fan's stuff . and get my place near the stage . the concert starts at 9 pm and now is 8.45 pm . 15 minutes is too long to wait . but i'm just keep waiting not by myself , there are so many , like a million people surround me . oh gosh , i'm so lucky to have this tickets . i'm so happy until i could die at there , no i can't  bcause my bias will be the mc . oh gosh , he's super cute . he's cominggg .

" hey , do you wanna be , block b imnida ... so , how my ladies ... ? " kyung oppa said with a cheerful voice .oh gosh , he's got so many fan , my ears can be deaf like this , hearing just like most of the fan yelling and screaming " oppaaaaaaaaa " i don't bother to have a short scream then i just keep quiet . my eyes can't stop looking at him . just the smile , the eyes and the great posture just catch my eyes . he's singing , laughing , and dancing is just too cool to deny that he is cool like a cucumber . really , i don't deny that .

" oppa , would you by boyfriend via bias  ? " i said it in my heart . if i said it louder , yeah nobody wouldn't bother that . they dance , sing and laugh .

omg , the show gonna end in 10 more minutes , wait up , i bought the vip's ticket right ? i can get some pictures with them .... if i get the chance .... " where is S ?? she's always lose me , whatever , she gonna called me if she needs me .. " i said while checking my phone's notification .

the show ended . and i don't get any pictures with kyung oppa . how sad it could be ? i just walked in the corridor to go out form the concert room . i walked with my eyes looking at the floor . but all of sudden , BAM ! someone is like running and hit my left arm . i don't know who's guilty , but i'm getting really mad because the person just hit me and run away without a single sorry word .

" oh my godd, where the hell are you going ? don't you have eyes to use for and mouth to say sorry ??!! " i said angrily , and follows him quickly . i don't even know why i'm following him . The rude person just burn my heart so badly , but after a few minutes , he stop and stand still infront of me , and he knows that i'd follow him .

" i'm   so sorry , miss . i just can't stop by just to say sorry to you . " the person have a very nice voice , fortunately , he had it .

" but , you are so rude ! you know , this is my first concert to go , and i've got the vip's ticket and i don't even get any pictures with my bias !! and damn , why i'm telling you this ? " i'm just easily get mad but then my tears just get the point to roll out on my cheek . the man turns his back , and i can't even look him .

" hey , who is your bias actually ? i can help you ... stop crying ... i don't like a girl crying just because of me ....and ..... " before he finish his words , i looked at him with a weird looking . it's kinda dark becau  se there is less lights over here .

" can you stop the nonsense ? i don't even like you ! and who the hell are you ? " i said with full of anger .

" haha , see ... you really easy to get mad , hah ? " he said with a smile that possibly i recognise that smile . i just want to make sure , i pulled his hand and drag him to the brighter room . and suddenly ....

" Kyung oppaa ..... " a short response by me as my bias just stand awkwardly infront of me . oh my gosh , the words i'm saying is so unpolite . the mouth that have the smile , they eyes that has the beautiful looking . i have to run , i'm so stupid saying stuff like that . before i make my moves , Kyung oppa quickly hold my hand and smile .

" hey , when i'm singing and dancing beside than talking on the stage , my eyes just catch on you , you just like one in million . i can't even look away . and i put a hope that you'll meet me behind the stage , you were there but you aren't near . and suddenly you just go . i can't ignore my hope . i have to find you . and luckily , my plan just fine . if sooner you aren't follow me , i might just thought that you just one of my ordinary fans . but you are different ... "

" oppaa , i've to go . my mom will really get mad if i came home late . " i said with a awkward voice . i've lost my original voice because of the shock that happened to me .

" seriously , this is not a cinderella story , i just can't find you after this , let me just straight to the point , will you be my girlfriend via fans ? " he said with a cute smile on his face .

" oppaa ... " i don't know how to answer .

" i don't have time to be a romeo but if this is really working , i want you to be mine forever . " he pulled my hand and hugs me . it's make me melt . seriously , who don't want to marry their own bias .

he kiss me on my cheek and whispered " i like you really bad until i don't know why i'd plan that stupid plan , but i'm so happy that the plan works , and you are in my arm instead "

i'm just stand still in his arms , and timidly whispered " kyung oppa , saranghaeeyoo "

 

.