Visit

S.M. Angel

You/________POV

I was now in the limousine listening to B.A.P warrior(omg I luv that song XD) my eyes were close as I was listening.I stopped listening and pulled my ear plugs out my ears. Hey I said to the driver (the one who held the sign with ur name on it) I didn't get your name I said. He said his name was jonghwa(random name). I smiled and said so where are we going jonghwa shi(??? Is that correct if u know comment).Jonghwa smiled and said we're going to S.M. Entertainment since your uncle is there and you don't need to call me jonghwa shi just call me jonghwa or oppa and smiled.i saw his smile in the mirror and couldn't help but blush,he was cute :)

Mr.Lee soo man POV

hmmm my niece should be here soon I thought, I gathered all of SM. artist to come with me to greet _________.They were excited since they wanted to kno more about my niece.i smiled and led them to the lobby of S.M and waited there

You/_______POV

Soon the limousine pulled in front of S.M building. I was very excited since I would get to seemy uncle and maybe meet S.M. Artists (who wouldn't want to meet them???)i was about to open the door when Jonghwa opened the door and smiled and said its my job______ and smiled. I stared but then I soon stopped when I realized I was staring so I stepped out and was in front of S.M. Building.i put on my sunglasses in the limousine so people couldn't see my face since I knew there would tons of fans waiting outside just to get a glimpse of their idol or bias. I then started walking toward the door and fans stopped and started staring and whispering who's she, is she famous,she's so pretty,but I heard some mean things such as she better not go near my taemin oppa,who does the that think she is just walking in like nothing,shes so ugly maybe thats why she wears sunglasses.When I heard that I smirked and then took my sunglasses off and said you wanna say that to my face and smirked again,the girl who said I looked ugly had open and her eyes widen.