i'm...a monster.

Forbidden Love

Natalya's P.O.V.

Ciel and Elizabeth both looked terrified. Terrified and frozen in place because growing out of my skull were two small horns. They looked like cat ears, but they weren't soft at all and they were bones. Bone horns growing out of my skull.

"Natalya...what are you?" Ciel's voice was horrified. i couldn't stand it. He looked at me like i was a monster.

"i'm a diclonius......" As my words escaped my lips, melted snowdrops escaped my eyes. "i'm a monster......" i fell to my knees and buried my face in my hands, weeping.

Ciel was looking at me, horrified and afraid to look at me. i could tell...i could sense his fear. "N-Natalya? What is a...Diclonius?"

"The Diclonius are a newly evolved species, arising from and very similar to average Humans, but possessing psychokinetic abilities far beyond any human. For reasons that may be cultural as well as biological, they are often at odds with Humans to the point of threatening to replace them as Earth's dominant sentient species...We were created to put an end to the human race..."

As i looked up at him, Ciel's eyes widened in horror. "How could you kill every living human on the planet though...?"

"Like this..." i looked at a large rat that was scrambleing across the floor, and it was immediately ripped in half.

Ciel's eyes widened even more. "How the hell did you do that??" His voice was panicked and it cracked a little. Although this was NOT the moment for these thoughts at all, i couldn't help but think how absolutely adorable it was when his voice cracked.

"Vectors. Vectors are the Diclonius' invisible 'arms', likely telekinetic in nature and origin. Vectors can become visible if their vibration frequency is high enough. The number of vectors varies between Diclonii, and they can be between three and eleven meters long."

"...Arms...?" Ciel's voice was slow, and his nose scrunched up as he processed all of this. "And...you were created to bring an end to human-kind?"

i couldn't help it anymore. Tears burst from my eyes as i started crying harder than ever before. "i'm a monster!!!" i yelled at Ciel, unleashing vectors upon myself and ripping my skin apart.

Sebastian immediately lept for me, grabbing my arm and quickly healing it with powers i recognized to be a demons.

"Natalya! Don't say that! Elizabeth! Get out of here now!!" Ciel gave Lizzie a gentle push and ran sraight for me. But all Lizzie could do was stand helplessly and stare at me as i ripped myself apart, soon to be healed by Sebastian.

"I'M A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i unleashed all of my seventy eight vectors, throwing Sebastian, Ciel, and Lizzie away from me and ripping open my chest so i could then pull my heart out.

"NO! NATALYA!" Ciel threw himself at me and held my body against him, stripping himself to the waist and pressing the clothe of his clothes against my chest to stop the bleeding. "SEBASTIAN! Get Elizabeth out of here now, then come back and heal her!!"

The butler did as he was told. But that's all i remember before i passed out...

Ciel's P.O.V.

i held her body close to me, applying pressure to the wounds to stop the bleeding.

Hurry , Sebastian! She'll bleed to death if you don't!

As if hearing my desperate thoughts (which, considering the fact that he's my demon butler, he probably did), he arrived the moment the last word was thought.

Sebastian grabbed her out of my arms, throwing my shirt and jacket aside to inspect the wound.

Of course, Sebastian's poker face was so perfect, i wasn't sure whether it was so bad he would be unable to heal it or not.

A second later though, my question was answered as he gripped her skin together and closed the wound, stitching it together immediately.

((Thanks guys! i have a great idea for the next chapter, but i have to plan it out a bit! Forgive me for not updating in so long! i've been busy with theatre practice every night. But the show is Thursday - Sunday! So, very shortly, i will be able to update quickly. :D))