Out of League

Out of League

Out of League

“Done!” putting down the brush, she looked again to check for any defect.

“Okay Yin yin. You can go now,” she patted the young girl’s head with a grin before moving on to help the other stylist.

“Thanks Jia unnie!” Li Yin beamed. Looking around she stared at Onew (who had finally found a place to sleep peacefully) for a minute before finally deciding to look around the backstage.

It was still too early and some of the artists haven’t even arrived yet.
The crews were busy going here and there for the preparation. The loud voices from the boy’s room could be heard even if the door was closed.

Chuckling silently, she was about to pass the room when the door suddenly opened startling her.

“Oh? Noona!” he quickly bowed.

“Minho ya! you startled me,” the boy grinned sheepishly.

“Hehe. Mian, I was going to find Jinki hyung. Have you seen him?”

“He’s sleeping in the 2nd room but I think your manager had found him,” she replied.

“Ah~ then I don’t have to find him anymore. By the way, where’re you going noona? Come in!” before she could replied he pulled her into the room.

Some Super Junior members who were already there smiled as they waved to acknowledge her presence. She bowed a bit as a sign of respect though they had repeatedly told her that she didn’t really need to.

Noticing her, the hoobaes quickly stood greeting her while bowing 90 degree as she bowed back.

Even if it’s already more than 5 years since her debut, she couldn’t help but still feel embarrased whenever the hoobaes greeted her.

Tao quickly pulled chair and offered her a seat. The others naturally sat on the chair around the big table to join the conversation as they have nothing to do for the moment.

It’s a little bit awkward for her to be suddenly surrounded by the boys who are actually her hoobaes but she just smiled not wanting to make the others feel awkward too.

“Noona, when are you going to teach me again? I improved a lot right?” Chen asked showing his puppy eyes.

“I saw all your performances. Don’t worry. You improved a lot,” he smiled gleefully.

“Noona!” Taemin stood behind her offering the chocolates in a basket which she assumed came from the fans. Chuckling, she took one and thanked him.

Tao tried to grab the basket from Taemin only to be passed straight to Lay and the basket quickly changed hands. They just love to tease the panda.

Tao started to pout but they just ignored him.

“Where’s Zhou Mi?” Li Yin asked randomly glancing around the room to find him.

“Oh, I thought I just saw him here,” Minho answered looking around as well.

“He went out just now. I think his mom called,” someone suddenly answered in mandarin.

Li Yin nodded briskly half shocked as she smiled at the owner of the voice who just looked up from his phone.

Kris smiled back politely. He’s quiet and doesn’t talk much so it surprised her when he answered the question and in mandarin to be exact.

“Yah Panda! Translation!” Taemin evilly slapped his back as he gestured Kai for backup.

“Shireo… mehrong,” he replied and quickly make a run for it as Taemin and Kai run around the big room to catch him.

“yah! Come here,” Kai shouted.

The door suddenly opened revealing Changmin and Kyuhyun. Noticing the sunbaes, Tao quickly run to hide behind them.

“Hyung! Save me!” He hugged Changmin’s arm as Taemin and Kai stopped in front of Changmin still eyeing Tao but too scared to actually do anything.

“I’ll hand him to you only if you tell me who ate my cookies yesterday,” Changmin eyes showed the evil glint.

“Deal. It’s Yunho hyung. He thought that it was his,” Taemin quickly answered and high fived Kai. He then grabbed Tao’s arm ready to pounce him when Li Yin finally decided to interrupt.

“Taemin-ah, let him go,” “But Noona, you saw him mehrong at me,” he pouted but he let him go anyways. Tao quickly thanked Li Yin and chose to remain beside her.

In case something happen…

“Li Yin ah, you’re here already?” Changmin walked to her.

“Ne. I’m done with my make ups so I thought I’d walk around a bit and Minho dragged me here,” she replied.

“Oh, well then, me and Kyuhyun have some catching ups to do. Kids, behave…” he winked and grinned as they went to the end of the room to play games obviously.

“Since when he become that cheesy?” Minho suddenly said after Changmin left. They all shuddered as Li Yin laughed.

They continued chatting about random things from their experiences until the food.

The SHINee boys left shortly after that as their manager called them leaving the Exo members.

They continued to talk about their performances without noticing a slight change on her expression as they talked about their activities. She tried to smile listening to them. She did feel happy for them but she couldn’t help to feel slightly down as it had been almost 2 years since she last released her single and had her own activity.

Chanyeol was talking about their last performance when Kris suddenly faked a cough.

“Urm… I think it’s time for us to change our clothes,” he voiced out.

“Crap! We must go now or the stylist noonas will be noisy,” Chanyeol dramatically cried. Li Yin chuckled.

“well, you guys should get going now,” she said. Li Yin also stood as she thought that her stylist would also probably searching for her. She didn’t bring her phone along too.

“I should get going. It’s been fun chatting with you guys. See you again. Bye bye. Bye Panda,” she pinched his cheek as he yelped in pain.

“It hurts…” he pouted as she giggled.

She left shortly after that going back to her room. The Exo members also went out after that. Kris was trying to find his Ipod when someone pat his back. He turned around only to face Luhan.

Raising his brows he shot luhan a questioning look.

“She’s out of our league…” he said softly in mandarin while patting his shoulder before joining the others.

Kris shrugged and took his Ipod before tagging along.

He walked past the 2nd room and saw her laughing along with Zhou Mi.

Glancing briefly he continued to walk ahead as he secretly smiled.