Epi 2

ONE OF A KIND

You went at the bus station. When the bus arrived at the station you went inside and you sat at the seats. You went out at the park. You didn’t knew what you could did there and you saw him with this perfect big smile, at first you are a little bit scared but he said you to went to the fountain. You accepted.

The fountain it was so nice, you never thought that you could ever being here with someone ! He came closer to you and he holed your hand. You didn’t pulled him away .

After this he said you to go to the ice-cream shop. Here you picked tastes. You picked Chocolate with Cream and he picked Dark Chocolate with Strawberry !

He asked you if you want to ate this under of the tree, you found it a good idea. You sat under the tree, he came again close to you, you turned to him but he had his spoon up with ice-cream and the ice-cream filling with ice in your cheeks and your nose !

“Ohhh~ Bianhe jebal it was my fault ! I will fix it !”

Raised his hand and with the thumb wiped the ice cream you your cheeks and then with a towel wiping your nose . You felt hot and a little bit embarrassed .

“Now you are ok ^^” and he smiled to you !

“Kamshamida “ you replied

After you finished the ice-cream he said if you want to went to the Luna-Park

You answered “Yes”

You went with the bus . When you arrived you were so happy because Luna-Park is one of your favorite places to went .

First you went to the wheel. Then you went to the fast train because you liked fast things. He was so scared and he d your hand !

“Isn’t something to scare ! “ and you smiled. He turned to you and he smiled you back.

When you finished you went to ate something. You picked one hamburger with French fries, he picked the same. When you ate soiled with sauce on your nose, he laughed so much and you threw the towel to him !

“Please don’t laugh with me !” you said

He picked the towel and he wiped your nose ! You looked at him so confused but he wiped your nose with so love and you felt it !

 

~.~

It was evening to night and you ought to be home . When you arrived at home with him you relished that your parents aren’t home yet.

You sat at the couch, he asked you if you could went to rooftop ! You answered “yes”

You sat and you watched the stars ! It was full-moon . He went closer to you ,

“______ah, I have to tell you something !”

“Deh, tell me !”

“Well, I’m not student, I’m kpop singer !”

“I don’t believe you ! You aren’t ! Why you think that you are kpop singer !”

“Because of this”

He removed the mask and the face appeared not wait. He was your bias !

“_________ah ! What are you doing here ?” you asked

“I’m here for you ! I know you are shy and with no confidence and for this I came here to relished your real you ! But in the way I felt something wrong !”

“What ?”

“I fallen in love with you !”

You were speechless, you didn’t know what to do !

He came closer and your faces are so closed ! He bent his head slightly and kissed you !

You felt that this kiss was full of love and you kissed him back !

After the kiss , he hugged you and you saw the stars !