Final.

Treasure Hunt

                                                                                                                                   

reflect your true self 
Tumblr Yoona gallery
Crucial Star - Aira Radzuan - Picasa Web Albums 
unorthodox Virus D.

 

 

“Tequila,no salt and a cup of ice on the side.”

“Cup of ice on the side?’’ the man questioned with silly grin dancing across his face.

“Yeah,” she confirmed,her irritated tone approaching anger.If she didn’t know any better,she’d swear she was the of some cruel joke.She checked her watch again.He had seven more minutes.Looking down at the beautiful white dress she wore ,she shook her head.What a waste,she thought,fighting back her tears.
You're so mean,Kris.

Within seconds,the bartender returned with bottle of champagne and the same smile he’d left with.

“I odered a Tequila,” she roared,then realizing her rude out burst,quietly added, “ I’m sorry;its just that my husband was supposed to-"

“Meet you here at 7.00?I know.He called and asked that I pour you a glass of champagne and give you this card.”With a wink,the bartender was gone.Tiffany reluctantly opened it.

Please bear with me!There are going to be times when other might seem more important than you,but you have to trust they’re not.

The rest is up to faith.i’ll be at the Dockside at 7.30.I’m hoping more than anything than you meet me.Please be there with the champagne.

Kris


Tiffany stood and noticed every patron in the bar was gawking.She was right; it was a conspiracy.Her first thought was to go home and put an end to Kris’s foolish game.

Then it hit her.There was no way Kris would have had the time to drop off ,both cards.Realizing it was all a carefully planned scheme,she smiled back at the crowd.Her excitement grew and within minutes,she was in her car speeding to the Dockside.

As expected,Kris was nowhere to be found.Instead,a white stretch limousine  idled in front of a dilapidated shack.The chauffeur held a sign that read Tiffany Hwang.

With her dozen red roses,bottle of champagne and tears in her eyes,she climbed into the car.The driver

offered a familiar smile and handed her a tiny card.


I knew you would’nt give up on me.Enjoy the ride.I’m waiting!I love you!

Kris


Tiffany enjoyed the ride and when the car stopped,she stole a peek out of the window.She was at the beach and Kris was waiting somewhere in the dunes.

The driver parked the car,opened the door and assisted her out. “Have a beautiful time,” he said. “ I’ll be here when you get done!”
Tiffany felt like hugging him for his smile-the same one she had seen on the faces of strangers all

day.Something big was up and the quest was not complete.Not forgetting her roses and champagne,she

kicked off her shoes ,grabbed them and started for the ocean.


A path of small seashells glimmered under a full moon.It was obvious each shell had been carefully

placed,looping through the shrifting dunes until they reached several large conch shells.Arrange in shape

of an arrow,they were at the last clue of Kris’s peculiar map.She took a deep breath before stepping over the last dune.

The sight nearly brought her to her knees.Kris was seated at a small round table in the middle of the beach.Dressed in a black tux,he stood when he saw her.She hurried toward him.

On the table,a hurricane lamp illuminated two place settings,an empty vase and empty ice bucket waited to be filled,and a soft music drifted through the breeze.
 

As she reached him,she expected Kris to embrace her but did’nt.Instead,he dropped down to his

knees,grabbed her hand and look into her lovely eyes. “Be my wife,Tiffany.Spend the rest of your life with me.”

Instinctively,Tiffany dropped to meet him in the sand. “Yes.”she answered through her sniffles. “ I thought you’d never ask!”

Kris laugh and pulled her to him.He hugged her waist and gave her a peck on her cheek. “ I love you.” He whispered sweetly to her. “And I love you too,” she countered.Gesturing toward the table she added, “ I love you all of this!But why?”

“Because I needed to know that you would’nt give up on me when you thought I may have given up on you.I needed to know you love me as much as I love you.”

Then out of sudden,Kris stood up and walk toward her.She stood too, “Do you know now?” she ask while hugging her Kris.
“I do,” he whispered as he smell the sweet scent of her hair.

“Good.”she giggled.

He lift up her face then look into her lovely brown charming eyes.He caressed her soft face and Tiffany

pulled him closer to her.As their  eyes met,slowly ,passionetly and sweetly he kissed her soft lips.She

could’nt help it but to reply his kissed.It was so sweet ad meaningful. “Thank you.” She whispered.Then he smiled and embraced her again.


 


 


 

 

 


 




Author note : I'm so new here<3 I'm Haemi..please put on ur comment down andd don't bash please..support me and my sis...EXOFANY<3HWAITING!^_^V