27 - Hidden Agenda

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

27 – Hidden Agenda

| NARRATOR |

In the SNSD dorm, Sooyoung is shouting Yuri’s name loudly. However, no matter how loud she calls for her, there is no answer. That is why she decided to check Yuri’s room.

“Where’s Yuri-ah?” Sooyoung asked Yoona, who was alone in the room that she shared with Yuri.
“She left a while ago. She said she’s going to practice for your special stage.” Yoona replied.
“Bwoh!” Sooyoung exclaimed as she looked at her watch, “We don’t have a scheduled practice for another two hours.”
“Unnie! Does that mean she’s with Donghae Oppa?” Yoona asked as she sat up, worried.
“I don’t know. Probably.” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulder and her competitive side kicked in. She thought that the Fake Couple are trying to outdo them for their special performance. She wanted to let her virtual husband know right away.

She was about to leave when Yoona shouted loudly. “Alone?”
“Maybe. But if they’re practicing, then they’re probably with the instructor.” Sooyoung explained to assure Yoona.
“That’s true!” Yoona sighed in relief.
Sooyoung was puzzled as she was about to ask, “Yoona, do you happen to…”
“What is it Unnie?” Yoona asked waiting for her to complete the question.
“Ani. Nevermind. I’ll get going now.” Sooyoung replied.
“Are you sure?” Yoona asked for assurance.
Sooyoung nodded and told her, “I’ll get going now. I need to get ready.”
“Are you going to SM now?” Yoona asked excitingly.
“Yeah. I’m just going to let Siwon Oppa know.” Sooyoung replied.
Yoona and thanked her, “Gomawo Unnie.”
“For what?” Sooyoung was unsure.
“Nothing. Just gomawo Unnie.” Yoona dodged the question. “Go get ready now. Palli!”

Sooyoung just gave her a smile and stood up to leave. When she closed the door, she shook her head. She fears that her hunch might actually be true. She shrugged her shoulder, hoping that this would not ruin her day.

On the other hand, Yuri was already walking to the entrance of SM Entertainment building and was welcomed by the fans patiently waiting. They were calling her name while all of their phones were out. She just waved at them and hurriedly made her way inside.

Yuri took out her phone to ask where he was.

“Oppa, where are we meeting up?” she asked.
“Our practice room.” he replied sweetly.
“Arasso. I’ll be there.” she told him.
“Neh.” he stated to end the call.

Within 5 minutes, Yuri was in the practice room. Donghae and the two instructors were already there.

“Mianhe. I’m a bit late.” Yuri apologized as she bowed.
“Aniyo. We’re all actually early.” Donghae replied and they all chuckled.
“Oh, yeah! How come we needed to keep this from the couple.” Yuri finally asked.
“We are going to plan something fun for them.” the female instructor replied.

Donghae and Yuri were unsure what they meant by that so they just nodded.  

“Let’s start, shall we?” the male dance instructor asked.

| DONGHAE |

We have been trying our best practicing to perfectly execute the plan when Yuri’s phone rang.

“Mianhe.” she let go off my hand as she quickly ran to answer her phone. She mouthed the name ‘Sooyoung-ah’ before answeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter