I Love You

That One Night

“Hey beautiful. It’s cold outside; I hope you’re wearing your coat if you wanna go outside. Take care of yourself and don’t catch any cold.” Himchan said on the phone. He coughs.

“Himchan-ah, are you alright?” I asked back in worried.

“______-ah, I’m okay *coughs*”

“Himchan-ah, please take care of yourself.”

“I will, but my . . . need . . . now . . .” the phone line is unclear for that moment. Himchan-ah, I hope you’re fine. I speak to myself.

I quickly take my coat and rush to his house. I turn his doorknob and look on his bed. I went nearer and pull his bed sheet, and he’s not there. I saw a shadow on the floor. I turn, and it was him.

Himchan stood there, a small white towel on his head, and a pair of baby blue boxes hanging from his hips. My eyes lit up and I felt all the air escape from my lungs.

I ran to him, and I hugged him tight. He places his head on my shoulder and both his hands wraps around my waist. Tears start to drop through my cheek.

“Yah! Where have you been?!” I ask in sobbing.

“_____-ah, I was taking my shower just now.” He answered

I look back at him. I hit him light on his chest. I almost mad at him, but I can’t he is my only partner, lover and boyfriend.

“I thought you were sick. You lied?!” I ask back. He smiles.

“I wasn’t lie. I am sick! My heart almost stops beating from missing you. I can’t hold it anymore. I have to make that call, to persuade you to come. I know you’ll never come if I call you to come over in the usual way. I really need you by my side, jagiya.”

His last sentence, really touch my heart. Like seriously, since when this cold-hearted guy turns to a romantic guy?

He cups my face and wipes my tears with his thumbs. He then swoop me into his arms and lay me on his bed. He is on top of me, and he went closer to my face. I looked away.

“Yah, what are doing?” I asked without having an eye-contact., and I realise my face is blushing.

He smirk, “I want you, tonight.”

“Himchan-ah?” I ask him.

He lean closer to my face and kiss me. I didn’t reject, I kiss him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer as I play with his hair. Himchan’s kiss is not like French kiss, it’s a kiss that feels so desperately and wanted you so bad.

He didn’t move further than having kisses. I just look at him as he lay beside me. He pulls me closer towards his warm body. I put my head on his chest, and I can hear his heart beats, synchronically. 

“Jagi, you’re so cold.” He said to me. I just chuckles. He wraps the blanket around my body. I turn my body as my face is facing him. Himchan kiss my forehead, moving to my nose and my lips. His lips is warm and sweet. Oh, I just love kissing him.

“_____-ah . . .” he whispers.

“hmm?”

“I love you.” He whispers and kiss lightly on my cheek. And we have a great night, spending together.

Morning breeze wakes me up, and I turn look at him. He is smiling while looking at me in sleeping. He kiss my lips right away.

“Good morning to you too, oppa.” I greet him.