Shocked...

Who should I choose???

 

While I was waiting for him to pick up the phone, I heard someone shouted my name.

“Eunhye!”

We looked back (me, jaejin, and the other members of ft island) and saw Minho and his friends running towards us.

“Oh! Minho?!”

“Jaejin?!” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhye’s Pov

“Oh! Minho?!”

“Jaejin?!”

I saw and heard the two pointing at each other and shouted each other’s name. They both look so shock.

And I just had to urge to ask, “You two know each other?”

They looked at me weirdly and asked at the same time, “You know him?!”

“You didn’t answer my question…..but never mind. Uhm, yes. I do know both of you.” I replied.

“How?” asked both.

“Well, I met Jaejin a few days after coming back from the States and Minho’s my classmate during middle school.” I answered.

“So, he’s Jinnie?” asked Minho.

“Yeah…is it not that obvious?...Jaejin, Jinnie…I don’t think anyone would make a mistake about that. Right?”

“Minho thought that Jinnie was a girl.” I heard the guy with a great fashion-sense.

Everyone suddenly burst out laughing. Well, I guess Jinnie does sound like a girl’s name. hehe..

“What? I’m not a girl.” Jaejin pouted.

“Miane, Seobang. I didn’t give you a much better nickname. Hehe…” I told Jaejin while patting his back.

“Seobang?” Minho asked.

“Ah. We’re dating.” I said straight-forwardly.

“Dating? I didn’t know Jaejin was able to get a girlfriend. Haha, good job, Jaejin.” Dino-puppy said.

“Yeah, us too. It was very shocking.” Hongki-oppa said while laughing.

“YAH! What’s so shocking about that?” Jaejin shouted.

Everybody was laughing and Jaejin was pissed off.

Just then, I saw Minho walking away, looking sad and I followed him.

When I caught up to him, I asked, “Minho-ya, What’s with the sad face?”

He turned back and said,“Huh? What sad face?” with a fake smile.

I’ve known him since middle school and we were really close and I think we still are…..and I know when he’s really down.

“Stop trying to act like your okay. I know you. And I’m not that dense. C’mon, you can tell me what’s bothering you.” I said.

He looked at me, then looked down and sighed.

“It is really okay if I tell you?” He asked.

“Of course! I just told you to tell me.” I said with a cheery smile.

“Will you still be comfortable with me after I tell you?” He asked again.

“Why are you being a drama-queen? Just tell me already!” I said laughing.

“I like you. And I’m jealous of Jaejin because he has you. And since I’m also Jaejin’s friend, I don’t think I can do anything about it but to accept that. And I regret the fact I didn’t ask you out four years ago. I regret that I’ve wasted my time with Claire-noona when I should’ve just spend those times with you. That’s my problem. Now. Will you still be able to be comfortable with me even after I’ve said these things?!”

My mind went blank. I just stared at him with big eyes. Speechless. I didn’t know what to say. I was really shocked.

After a while, he turned back, and continued walking away.

I wanted to follow him but something was stopping me. It was probably because of the fact that I won’t even have anything to say to him. 

 

THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS~ lol

yeah...i know there's not a lot...but im still happy....

atleast there some people willing to waste their time reading this fanfic =)) lol :D 

yeah~ 

and bcuz of that! 

i'll "try", yes..."TRY" to update more often :))

i kinda feel bad too that i wasnt able to update for almost 2 weeks....[i shouldnt have posted this chapter so it'll be exactly 2 weeks.....>__<...darn....oh well! :D]

so yeah~ 

thank you~ so yeah....haha :)

& SHINee's Japan Debut soon~ cant wait :D hehe

here's some cute gifs~ :)

 Jinnie~ :D

 Keroro~ :D

 Jinnie w/ Hong-star~ :D lol

 Keroro w/ Tofu-Bunny boy~ :D lol [yeah...new nickname for ?Onew :)) ]

and here's some pic~ :D 

 SHINee~~~~~!

 Ft Island~~~~~!

& thanks agen for reading and subscribing~ :D