Nice To Meet You...uh

Out Of His League

 

Taemin's POV

It would've been better if a Saturday night would be a relationship or date night, but as expected I don't have any days. All of a sudden the door bell rang that startled me causing the food in my hand to bounce off and fall on the floor. I looked at the wasted food and groaned.
'Who could it be in this kind of hour? I swear if this is a prank I'm going to put a thumbtack on that button.'

When I opened the door a long paled, petite and average height girl was shown, at first I thought it was a ghost because she was all pale then realized she was soaking wet and crying. When she looked at me confused but gave me a weak smile.
"Hi, is Minho oppa home?" Her voice was angelic-like in my ear. I shook my head without taking my eyes off of her. "Can I come in?"
"I'm not sure-" She suddenly pushed me gently as she stepped inside.
"He won't bother. You can call him yourself if you want to, if you're curious." She went to the bathroom that usually took me an hour to realize that was the bathroom before I live here.
'How did she even know that that's the bathroom?'
I pulled out my phone and typed Minho hyung's number.
"Taemin-ah," He groaned. I can hear a girl laughing from the other line and squealed. "This better be good."
"Someone's looking for you."
"And who would that be?" The bathroom door then opened and she looked at me, smiling and apparently she changed her clothes. Then, went to the kitchen I could hear the fridge's door opened.
"Excuse me, but what's your name?" She looked at me and tilted her head while her eyes was really creepy, a look that I haven't seen before in my life. The look made me shivered at the back of my neck.
"Tell him that he's an arse, forgetting who's the person that made him look bad since forever." She giggled while drinking a weird brand of soda.
"Ah-Minho hyung," I gulped hard hesitating the words that will come out of my mouth, but I have to reconstruct that sentence or else I may not live a little longer. "She said that you're an arse."
I suddenly heard the girl made a disappointment sound through my phone, that made me extremely blushed.
"I'm only 10 minutes away, don't let her go for whatever she says as an excuse to go out don't listen to her, but DON'T touch her."
"Ah hyung? What's your relationship to her?" I asked nervously, while glancing sneakily at her.
"She's my fiance. I mean it Taemin, Don't touch her." The line was suddenly cut off. I looked at her the cleared my throat for her to look at me,
"Are you really-?" I woudn't want to continue and say what Minho hyung said  to not further embarrass myself.
"What did he say now?" She smirked at me.
"He's, uh, fiance."
'How can hyung be going with other women if he has a fiance? Does she know?'
She let out a small giggle that was so cute that I had to distract myself by cleaning the coffee table by the living room.
"Really now," she plopped on the couch looking at me, amused. "That's quite fascinating."
It's as if she already knows the question to what I'm going to say to her.
"So, are you really his fiance?" The smile on her face contained unbelievable and amusement, while just looking at me.
"I'm really am no position to tell." She shrugged as soon as Minho hyung came bursting in the door, heading straight to her without looking at me.
"Baby, I was afraid that you'd leave. Come here." Hyung opened his arm and hugged her. I've never really seen hyung being all sweet with anybody that's infront of everyone. He would usually take his dates or playmates where everything has four corners in it. It was unbelievable that the playboy himself admits the look of being defeated as he was seriously hugging her with a serious face that I haven't seen before. I was afraid to disturb them but it seems that they want some time alone and I went to my room but before that the girl called me.
"My name's Krystal Jung, by the way." I turned around to them with her smiling at me while Minho hyung, still wrapped around her didn't. I nodded and turned the knob as I then entered my room.

Krystal's POV

"What happened?" Minho oppa asked me while cupping my face with both of his hands causing them to bloat up a bit. "You've been crying?"
"No, I haven't been." I shooked my head with the usual smile.
"Don't lie to me, Jung Soojung." The worst thing that I know about Minho oppa is that when he says my Korean name, it means I have to be ready for the scolding.
"Aren't you tired?" I said. I can smell the alcohol and a woman's perfume.
"You won't be distracting me," Still cupping my face.
"It's about my sister," I looked at the other way.
"I swear to god, if you don't leave her I might kill her with my bare hands."
"Don't," I sighed. "No matter what she's still my sister."
"You can't keep saying that she's your sister because in my eyes I wouldn't accept her as your own blood." Minho oppa hugged me but still my mind wonders if I leave them alone what would happen to Younggi, even though he's my sister's he's still naive and too fragile to be in the hands of others. Younggi's Jessica unnie's son and my only beloved nephew that I will do anything to him even taking my time on caring him.
"I gotta go," I stood up and was about to leave but oppa grabbed my wrist and turned me to him. He's eyes were worried and was kind of asking me not to leave. "Minho..."
"I can't let you live with her. That sister of your's killing you," Minho oppa said.
"Minho," I looked at him. "Okay, I'll stay here."
Minho oppa smiled and touched my cheeks with his hands. I went to his bed while he was in the shower. I never try to sleep with him when he's drunk or smells like alcohol and it's a good thing that he agrees with me. I felt Minho slid beside me in the bed and wrapped my body with his arms. It's been always like this, when we go to sleep and I don't mind at all despite all the things he do I still owe him something because he didn't left when everyone did. He's a friend at the same time a brother-like person that even my own family can't do to me.

I woke up with Minho tangled up my body with his while beads of sweat were all over the both of us. So, I slipped out of his and went to the kitchen so quietly in order to not wake him and his dorm mate. But when I went to the kitchen a different person was in and he was cooking. He turned around and gave me a confused look.
"Goodmorning," I said while I sat shyly at the couch.
"Ah-goodmorning?" He said. "Are you Minho's-? That's funny he never brings any girl to his dorm."
"I'm not his girlfriend or anything that you can think about," I said defensively.
"Really? But you were just in his room?"
'Does this person want some smackdown?'
"I'm a friend of his."
"Soojung," Minho walked out of his room panicking while searching for me. "Where are you?"
He looked at me relieved and then at the other person that was in the same room as us. But he didn't acknowledge him and went to me kissing my forehead.
"Goodmorning," He said smiling at me. "I see that you met Key hyung already."
I looked at him and shooked my head.
"Minho, care to explain to me something?" The person placed both of his hands in his waist.
"Key hyung, meet my fiance." He grabbed my shoulder pulling me to his side while I laugh.
'I can't believe he just said that.'
"Fiance," He murmured. "Okay then, I'm Kim Kibum but I would appreciate it if you call me, Key." He extended his hand to mine.
"I'm Soojung but you can call me Krystal, whatever you like." I shook his hand.
"Soojung's fine." I just nodded to his answer. "So you're Minho's fiance?"
"No, he's just making it up. I'm actually his childhood friend." Minho pouted and I poked his lower lip.
"I was right, this kind of chic wouldn't be swayed easily by your pathetic charms," Key oppa scoffed.
"Yah! She's my fiance, Key hyung and not even Jonghyun hyung can try to sway her, she's different from other girls if you haven't noticed."
"She also blocked out your charms," Key hyung laughed his stomach out.
I watched the two of them argue like little kids at first it seems annoying but they were like really cute, then Minho's dorm mate walked in the room while rubbing his eyes.
'Now that's really cute, but I still don't know his name yet.'