Chapter 3

Bad Boy

 

Nichkhun POV
 
Is my ears playing with me..did I hear him right?! "..What did you say?" I asked,not making any eye contact from him. "Are you deaf or something? I said ...I'll make you turn gay." He stated,as he touch my chest. I got goosebumps all over my body again..Is it because he's a guy..or..NO! I shook my head.
 
 "Get away from me!" I tried to yell,but he covered my mouth pinning me to the wall. EWW,what the hell!? His hand is on my mouth!! How dare he do that,I don't even want to know what he does with that hand. 
 
I tried to escape from him,but couldn't. Damn,I shouldn't have stopped working out few weeks ago. I should've kept worki- "Mmmff..!!!!" Wooyoung suddenly started my neck. "Mmm,you taste like Vanilla..I can you forever,Thick Eye Brows.." 
 
He whispered,continuing my neck. Well of course,I taste like vanilla! It's my new Body Wa-... WAIT! I'm not suppose to be thanking this guy for complimenting my skin!! Ughh,I can't move..I close my eyes, He's too damn strong.. "Mmm..." I moaned as he went lower my collarbone. I'm not suppose to enjoying this...but it feels soo... DING DONG~ Wooyoung let go of me,"I know you enjoyed it,Thick Eyebrows. I can tell,too bad i didn't do it with you." 
 
He said,winked at me leaving me dumbfounded. WHAT WAS THAT!? How dare he!!! My face feels hot..Am I blushing?! Hell no.. I hate him!! As I went out of the stall, I saw someone staring at me. 
 
I fix my tie and looked at him. "Nichkhun? Is that you?" The tall boy asked,looking at me wondering. "Y..Yeah..Hey Taec." I slightly smiled. Why of all places,I have to meet Taecyeon in the bathroom! Okay,for sure today .
 
 "Were you with Wooyoung in the stall?" He questioned,as he washes his hands on the sink. Should I tell him..? "Uhh..Yeah. But nothing happened." I lied, smiling at him. "Well,I have to go to class. Bye 
Taec." I need to get out of here fast before he keeps asking questions! 
 
I was about to walk away,but Taec grabbed my hand. "Hey where are you going? We have the same class together. Wait for me." Taec said,getting a paper towel wiping his hands dry.
 
 Damnit!! I didn't know he has the same class as me. Oh well,at least it's not Wooyoung..Phew,I sighed with relief. "Let's go before we're late!" Taec walked out of the bathroom going to class as I followed along side with him. I think I made a new friend..Yay!! Jay Park,Guess what!  I made a friend buddy!
 
 We were walking,but then Taec stopped. I look at him weird,why did he stop? I saw him staring at someone..did he see a y woman? I grinned,Taecyeon you bad boy..I turned to where he was looking again and I didn't see a y woman..at all. 
 
It was a GUY. Are you serious!?! Please don't tell me he's gay as well. "Uhmm..Taec? Do you know him?" I asked,curiously. Taec gulped,and looked at me. Uh..oh..don't tell me.. "You can say that..I have a crush on him.." He blushes looking down,playing with his fingers. 
 
WHAT!?! Oh my goodness.. I mentally facepalmed myself. I thought Taec was a straight guy since he's muscular and all. But I guess I was wrong.. What has this world turn into!? I can't even tell if guys are gay these days..Don't worry I'm not one of them.
 
 "Well,Let's go Taecyeon. Stop say dreaming about your panda. We're going to be late for class." I said,as I started walking to class. Taec followed behind me. As we arrived to the classroom,I sat down on the seat by the window.
 
 This is always the best seats in a classroom. Back in America, I always sit by the window. It's so relaxing. I saw Taec sit beside me and the teacher came in. "Hello,Class. I'm going to start the lesson!" The teacher turned around and started writing the lesson on the board. It's so tiring,being in class and saw Taecyeon focusing on the board with his glasses.
 
 He seems like a nerd,but it's okay. Nerds are cool! Suddenly the door slide open roughly. "Oh..Hello Wooyoung..Please take a seat.." The teacher quietly said,as she return to teaching her lesson to the class. This guy is in the same class as me too?! Damnit,i don't like my schedule.. But he needs to get to class on time! Wait why is he walking over here..does he want something from me..?
 
 I looked around to see people staring at me. Especially Taec! Aigoo,this guy is making a scene! "Move." Wooyoung said,looking at me. "M..Me..?" I pointed to myself. "Of course,who else I'm talking to." He rolls his eyes. 
 
OH MY GOSH,this guy needs to watch what he says! I'm not moving here because this is my favorite spot! "What if I don't want to." I said crossing my arms. "Then I'll do it by force." he walks closer to my desk. "Well,too bad I'm not moving." I stick out my tongue at him. Serves him right. This is MY spot.
 
 Wooyoung cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips in front of everyone. My eyes widen, I can hear the girls squealing especially the teacher and the guys! Taecyeon looked at me and gave a "thumbs up". ARE YOU SERIOUS!? 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeonghaseyo Readers~!! :D Chapter 3 is up!c: Hope you guys like it. :p I'm sorry if there's bad words.. :/ But I hope you still like it! Please Comment and Subscribe. :D Kamsamnida~ 
 
-Arlene<3