Chapter 1

Why Did He Choose Me?

I looked into the mirror and sighed when I saw the image infront of me.

This was the image that was always downing my self esteem, always making me sigh and say, "Whatever" and go out. This was the image that was always stretching the shoulders of my shirts.

This was the image that Jongup seemed to praise and love so much.

Everyday when we go out on the street, we pass by prettier and more petite girls. These are the girls I envy.

These are the girls who can get their make-up on without fail, They can fit into any clothes, and they are the type of girl most guys go for.

        He always tells that he only has eyes for me, that doesn't stop me from worrying.

    I'm afraid to go shopping with him; I'm afraid that the sizes will shock him away, but it doesn't.

 

He just stands behind me with that amazing grin of his.

 

        That smile is all it takes for my insecurities to go away, but then there are more petite girls around and they are brought right back. Not even his smile can forever wipe away how self-conscious I am.

Everytime I ask him why he loves me; he replies with the same thing everytime: "You should know why" followed by that glorious smile. He treats that question as if it's an inside joke. Theres no, "I love you because you're amazing" or "Because you're the light of my world". It's just "You should know why"

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N

I know this isn't much for a start, but mental retardation is starting to settle in because of lack of sleep >< I'll post a final tommorow when I'm completely sane~