Day 2

Suicidal Tendencies

 

The Picture is a random one from Google images, credit goes to whoever drew it etc.

 

BRRRRING

The school bell rang signalling the first lessons of the day, this would all be fine and great if I wasn’t still in bed. I shot up got dressed and splashed water on my face, I had a shower before adventuring yesterday so I didn’t really need one this morning, my hair was being stubborn so I attempted to brush it but the bed hair stayed as it was.

 

As for last night, I found myself in my bed this morning wearing what I was wearing yesterday so I didn’t think to much about it and as for the flying sensation and the vanishing act guy, I was because I was tired, my eyes were playing tricks on me kinda thing.

 

BRRRRING

The second bell rang saying if you're not in the classroom by now you will get detention or whatever, there is about a 5 minute gap in between the 1st and 2nd bell (if you don’t have this system at your school)

 

I grabbed my bag and ran down the hall to the main corridor where the majority of classrooms are, I stopped to check my timetable, I was supposed to have maths first in room 22 which was at the other end of the Hall so I ran and skidded as I got to the door to catch my breath, after all first impressions are the most important, right? I caught my breath and put on my best not-interested face and opened the door...

 

It was empty, I did a really big sigh and walked into the classroom, on the board it said “1st Period Maths In Chemistry Lab 4” I sighed again and let my bag fall off my shoulder onto the floor.

 

I skipped first period and found a nice bench out of the view of all the windows and took a nap...

 

I was woken up by the sound of someone tapping their foot on the ground in front of the bench

 

“Go away” I mumbled without opening my eyes.

“That's our bench you're on” he replied in a bored sounding voice

 

I opened my eyes and rubbed them while sitting up, I looked at my watch, 15:56.

 

“Great I missed lunch” I said quietly to myself, I looked up and had to wait a second for my eyes to adjust as the sun was right behind them so I couldn’t see them, I shuffled over the one end of the bench so they could sit down, there were two of them.

 

“Are you going to sit down?” I asked while trying to remember where I left my bag

They both sighed at the same time and sat down and turned to each other, talking rather loud if I may say so myself.

 

“So that girl you had last night, did you do anything?” the one further away asked the other, I slid down the seat so I was on the edge and closed my eyes.

 

“Oh she was a real , she was so , she gave me a blow-” he began

“Eww, stop it, just, eww, that’s disgusting” I interrupted as I got shivers down my back

“Why? Are you jealous?” the guy closer to me said as he turned around and smirked at me, I swear I went bright red.

 

“N-no of course not, I’m that cheap”

“who said we paid her?” the other one laughed

“do you have no shame? Why are you saying that stuff to innocent little me?” I did me best aegyo at them

 

they looked at each other, I didn’t like those faces, it was like they were talking to each other in there minds, creepy

 

“She was your class president, she said she would show us how thankful you all were so-” the one closer said with a more sincere face

“SO you assumed we were all s, am I right?” I interrupted again

 

They scratched the backs of their necks awkwardly and I got up to go to look for food, as I walked away I felt a burning hot sensation on my left wrist and tried to pull it away really fast but I couldn’t and saw the guy who was sitting further from me had grabbed my wrist and his eyes had gone a flame red-orange colour, I squealed and tried to used my other hand to get him off when the other guy came over and grabbed my other hand that was trying to get the burning one off, his hand was freezing but it cooled down my other wrist.

 

“Let go, your hurting her” the cold one casually said to the other but instead, his eyes went back to normal and he pulled me closer to him which sent me into his chest which was really warm, the other guy let go so this wave of heat flooded my body, I reluctantly pulled away and picked up my bag to re-walk away again, I could hear them arguing behind me.

 

I went to the recreation room so I could study on one of the sofa's but it was full of the girls from my school trying to flirt with the guys at this school, sooo noisy, I turned around and went back out the door to the big stairs.

 

When I went through the door I thought I saw a guy standing there like ninja and I could faintly hear him walking down the stairs behind me but faded away to nothing by the time I reached the bottom. I went to the dining room so at least I could have some quiet for study as I had missed a while day of school do to sleeping, much to my annoyance, the two boys from earlier were in there with a few other guys, one looked like the guy who sat opposite me last night, a whole group of erts if you ask me.

 

I went and sat in the corner where I was yesterday, I know it wasn’t a good idea as I was as far away from the exit you could be and it was in a corner, I walked quietly past them so I wouldn't be disturbed by them coming over or disturb them from their oh-so-important conversation about some girl last night, so far so good.

 

On the coffee table was a small thin vase with a few flowers in that looked like they needed replacing or watering but they looked pretty fake to me, I reached out my hand to touch them but just before I did, they suddenly brightened up and more rigid like proper healthy flowers, I quickly withdrew my hand in shock and carefully looked over to see if the guys over there had seen me get scared of flowers, they had stopped talking and were giving each other smirks, looking evil, one of the guys, not completely dressed up to scratch was staring intently at the flowers on the table in front but looked away when he saw me.

 

I got my Physics book out and turned to a random page to start reading

 

RAWR

the sky outside turned from clear blue to black with lightning

I was never one for loud noises or flashing lights and I jumped in my chair, I put my hands on my chest as if trying to stop my heart beating so fast from being scared

 

“hiccup” damn it, why?! soo embarrassing!

I looked over to the boys again, a small looking guy was gazing up at the ceiling and the others were like silently cheering him on.

“hiccup, AISH!” I basically shouted after I hiccuped again, I instantly covered my mouth and my eyes went really wide hoping they didn’t notice and that I didn’t look like an idiot.

 

The whole room erupted with laughter, I mentally face palmed myself and hailed the maid to come over.

 

“would Madam like some water?” she asked politely

“Don't you have something stronger, you know like soju?” I whispered to her

“I'm sorry but we cannot serve alcoholic beverages to students” she replied, “I'm sure if you asked Sirs, they might have some” she added quietly, so what they're not allowed to serve alcohol but the students get it any way, seriously WTF!?

 

I packed up my bag and stood up to leave, as I walked past the boys, they got up and walked to me, One of them with big lips walked up to me and my cheek gently with his hand, I slapped it away, the guys behind him sniggered as I turned bright red.

 

“Here”, he reached into his inside pocket and brought out a whiskey flask, Jesus Christ they were posh here, he held it out with his index finger and thumb as though it was covered in dirt, I took it from him and unscrewed the top.

 

I took a sip, it was alright, didn’t really taste of much

 

I took a longer gulp, it stung in my throat and tasted much more that time

 

I held it up to have some more when the guy who gave it to me snatched it away

 

“That's not how you drink this stuff” he hissed and walked back to where he was before, the others slowly followed him, me included as I wasn’t sure whether I had been dismissed or something.

 

I stood awkwardly not knowing what to do.

 

“Did you want someone?” the guy with really hot hands asked while his bottom lip

“Erm...I was just wandering who you people are as I see you around a lot and keep bumping into some of you who don't even say sorry” I said without breathing, they all looked at me, I looked at my feet, it was like being on stage.

 

“I'm Chanyeol” the guy with hot hands said and held his hand out for me to shake, I took it but was going to withdraw my hand as his hand was practically burning mine when another guy gently held my wrist where he had burnt it earlier.

 

“Hi, I'm Lay” he lifted me hand up and kissed it before gently lowering my hand again.

 

Everyone else was silent.

 

“Well...what is everyone else called then” I said

 

“Kai” the posh whiskey guy said.

“Xiu Min” the guy who was outside with Chanyeol said, he bowed a little

 

“Ah, I’m tired, lets go to bed”, one of the younger looking ones stretched his arms up and yawned.

 

“Alright come on Hunnie” Lay said to him “Oh this is Sehun by the way, he's a bit shy” he said teasing the younger one who playfully punched him on the shoulder, I giggled seeing them as they reminded me of these uous twins back in the foster home, (Ouran High School Host Club anyone :P ), I caught eyes with a cute looking guy, the only other one I didn’t have the name of yet, his cheeks flushed, it was soo cute.

 

“And you are...?” I inquired

“Not telling” he smirked cheekily, as if on cue, a flash of lightning lit up the room then the lights went out, all the boys had vanished, I guess they were scared :P

 

I went upstairs and found my way to my bed, remembering to set my alarm this time and soon went to sleep.