Final

I Love You

It's been about an hour since you arrived to the gathering party of your high school.You lazily watched all the people who are dancing on the floor as you have nothing to do.It's not because you were an outcast in highschool and in fact,you were quite popular along with your friends.Speaking of your friends,you saw Haneul is talking with Kai,Minyoung and Hoyoung are dancing with Kiseop and Chanyeol respectively.As for you,you don't feel like dancing and you already talked with most of your friends.So,here you are,sitting alone at a table and watching other people.A guy called Dongho asked you to dance with you but you politely refused it.

You saw your friend,Baekhyun,is coming beside you and you smiled at him. He also smiled back and said"Min Hanah,what are you doing here??Why are you sitting like a statue here??".

 "I just don't want to do anything so i am just sitting and watching other people. Why??You already know i am somehow like that,Baekhyun ah!"you said with a smile.

 "I also know you want to avoid someone so you are just hiding here!"he said with a smirk which caused you to chuckle as he know you very well.

You faintly smiled and said"You know me too well,Byun Baekhyun!Yeah,that's true too!But i am not literally avoid him,you know.I just don't want to meet him!".

"Hanah ah,it's been 5 years since you graduated from high school and you are still afraid to face him?You are really strange,my friend!I mean,seriously don't you want to confess him??Not even once??"Baekhyun asked you.

"I don't know!Well of course i wanted to confess him at least once but i am just afraid what if he reject me!And may be he has a girlfriend now!I mean a guy like him is like a perfect guy for all girls!He is rich,handsome,smart,kind and exampler!I am sure many girls like him too!"you answered.

Baekhyun sighed and said"Well,i think you should give it at least a try!Who knows??It might work out and..."

"It might not work out too!So just stop!I am going outside to get some fresh air!"you said before he could finished his sentence.

"Fine fine!Just do whatever you like!I gave up!"Baekhyun said and you chuckled lightly as you walked out to the pattio.

You let out a sigh and mumbled"Baekhyun is right!Why did i still feel afraid to meet him like a young high school girl??I must be crazy!!".

 At that time,someone said"Who are you afraid to meet??"and you looked back to see who it is. You gasped slightly as you saw Suho is the one who said that.

"Su..Suho sunbae!!"you stuttered and you mentally scoled yourself for that.

He flashed his usual angelic smile and said"Annyong Hanah ah!!Long time no see!!Why are you still calling me 'subae'??We are not in school anymore right??You should call me 'oppa' as i am 2 years older than you!".

You blushed as you nodded and said"Dae,Suho op..oppa!".

"See,it's a lot better to call,right??By the way,you said you are afraid of someone.Mind telling me who's that??"he said while looking at you.

"Uhmm...it's just a guy that i have a crush!Ha ha,i am weird right??"you said and again,you wanted to slap yourself for telling him about that.

He smiled softly and asked"Why are you afraid to meet him??".

You shook your head slowly and said"Well,actually i don't know too oppa!Maybe i am afraid if he might have a girlfriend or maybe afraid of rejection!!"

"Rejection??Well,you shouldn't afraid of that without confessing him!I mean you can only know about that if you confess to him!!So,why don't you try confess to him today??And i am going to confess to a girl that i like too!!"he said and your heart sank at his last sentence.

You slowly nodded and said"Ah,good luck oppa!!I think she will like you too!!I mean you are nice,sweet and handsome so i don't think she will reject you oppa!!".Then you let out a small sigh and said"Well,i gotta go oppa!!Bye!!"as you turned back to leave the pattio because you are on the verge of tears and you don't want Suho to see this.

But you are stopped by a pair of hands grabbed your wrist.Suprised,you look back and saw Suho is grabbing your wrist tightly.

With wide eyes,you asked"Oppa!What are you doing??".

Suho stepped closer to you and when his face is about to touch your face,he said"I said i am gonna confess to a girl that i like,right?"and you nodded in response.Then he continued"Well,i am gonna do that now!I love you Hanah ah!!Will you be my girlfriend??".

You gasped in suprise and tears roll down on your cheek as you nodded.Then you said"Dae oppa!!I love you too!!"and Suho wiped your tears with his tumbs.

He whispered"Aigoo,why are you crying??Don't cry,ok??"while cupping your face between his hands.Then he pulled you into a hug and kissed the top of your head.

You smiled as you hugged him back and then he pulled you back from the hug.He slowly leaned in and kissed you.You closed your eyes and kissed him back too.

Baekhyun looked at you two from behind and thought"Glad that my plan work out!!".

A few minutes ago

Baekhyun and Suho are talking near the open bar when Baekhyun saw you are sitting alone.Knowing that you like Suho,he become curious about what Suho think about you too.So he asked"Suho hyung,do you have a girlfriend now??".

Suho smiled and then shook his head while saying"No. Wae??"

"Really??I thought you might have a girlfriend now!I mean seriously,it's been 5 years since we graduated from high school and not to mention that you were quite popular in high school,hyung!!I think you had at least one girl in you mind,right hyung??"Baekhyun said.

"Well,yeah!I had one girl in my mind and actually,i still love her now!!I just don't know how to confess her and also afraid that she might reject me too!"Suho said with a shy smile.

Baekhyun become more curious so he asked"Who's that girl hyung??You know,i had so many girl friends and i know who is dating or who has a crush on which boy!!But trust me,i am not a gossip guy or whatsoever like that!!"and Suho laughed at his dongsaeng.

Then he said"Ok,it's one of your bestfriend actually!!Min Hanah is the girl i love!But i think she has a boyfriend now!!".

Baekhyun did a victory jump inside his mind and said"Hyung,she doesn't have a boyfriend now!!In fact,she loves someone too!!".

Suho smiled bitterly and said"See,she loves someone!!So i can't confess to her,right??".

"Well,if you want to know that someone,please look infront of you!He is the one she loves!!"Baekhyun said with a playful smirk.

Suho looked at Baekhyun with a confused face but still he looked infront and saw his own reflection on the mirror infront of him.He asked"Baekhyun,it's my reflection!!Where is the guy you said??"

"Well,you already saw him hyung!!"Baekhyun said and then he leave Suho and go to you.

Suho thought"I already saw him??So that's mean...??"and he quickly followed Baekhyun who is talking with you.Then,he heard what you and Baekhyun said and he decided to confess you today.

End of flashback

########################################################################################################################