Fairy!?

Puppies Love Dongwoo

 

"So.. Let's think of Dubu, Nurungie and Coco's wish so we can get back to human form. Bark!"

Nurungie sat on the sofa in the living room, while the rest two laid on the floor.



"Ya! Bark! Why you sat above me! Bark! The oldest should be on the top! Bark!" said Sunggyu. He tried to climb the sofa but being pulled down by Myungsoo.


"Bark! Don't sit on the sofa hyung! Bark! You too! Get down! Bark! The dog's fur will dirty the sofa! Bark!" Myungsoo nagged on his two hyungs.

Hyungs.. As the mysterious Nurungie couldn't be Sungjong. Its personality was far different from his cute and lovely dongsaeng.



"Okay, let's continue our interrupted conversation.. Bark!" Nurungie sounded so arrogant since the start. Was he really Nam Woohyun? Both Sunggyu and Myungsoo wondered.

Nam Woohyun would be arrogant and teaser, but.. Somehow.. Not him? Or is it really him?



"Psst.. Bark! Who do you think he is? Bark! Is he really Nam Woohyun? Bark!" Myungsoo nudged Sunggyu.

"Who else? Those stupid face and arrogant and gaahh.. He must be blood type B! Bark!" Sunggyu whispered with Myungsoo in frustration.



"Hey.. What's with you two? Bark! Don't talk behind me! Bark!" Nurungie noticed their gossiping.

"So tell us, who you are! If you're not Nam Woohyun, then who you are! Bark!" Myungsoo raised his voice.


"Ehey.. The fairy told me that he will appear and give us clue for turning back to our real form if you two could guess who I am. Bark! So I can't tell you guys, no matter what. Bark!" Nurungie explained.

"Gaaah! You're lying! Bark! How come a fairy really exist? Bark! You're dreaming! Bark!" Myungsoo offended.


"It's really exist! Bark! Look at our condition now! It's far from dream! We've turned into dogs for real! Bark!" Nurungie fought Myungsoo back.

"Shut up you two! Bark! If what Nurungie said true, then we must guess who he is, so the in fairy come out and tell us how to get our real form back! Bark!" Sunggyu ended the fight.



"So, you aren't Nam Woohyun, right? Bark!" continued Sunggyu.


"The fairy still not come out yet, so.. Yes.." Nurungie nodded.


"Give us some clue.. Bark!" Myungsoo yawned.

He laid his little black body on the floor. He bent his legs and raised his paws on the air while his cute belly shown. He (Myungsoo in Coco form) looked really adorable.



"Huumm.. Blood type B? Bark!" said Nurungie.

"See! Like I told you before! Bark! No one as annoying as B! Bark! But who else in our group with blood type B? I only know Nam Woohyun.. Bark!"
Sunggyu tried his best to remember the member with blood type B.


"As far as I know, Sungjong and Dongwoo has the same A type. Bark! How about you, Myungsoo? Bark!" Sunggyu nudged Myungsoo who almost fell asleep.

"Unghh?? Me? It's O.. As I remember, I'm the only one in this group. Bark!" yawned Myungsoo.



"So, it left with Hoya and Sungyeol.. As expected.. The other two annoying guys.." Sunggyu sighed.

"So? Who do you think more annoying? Sungyeol or Hoya?" Asked Sunggyu to Myungsoo.

"Haa? Annoying? Sungyeol? Hoaahhmm.."


Bam!



Suddenly, there was an explosion and someone appeared behind the white smoke.

"Cough.. Cough.. What is this! Bark!"
All the dogs coughed. Their vision were blurred by the smoke.


"My dear cute puppies, here the Puppr Fairy will grant your wishes.." The smoke disappeared and they could the the person clearly now.

"Sungjong!" Sunggyu and Myungsoo barked at the same time. It appeared that the person is Sungjong.



"Ehey, I'm not Sungjong! I'm the Puppy Fairy who grant all cute and kind puppies wish. I borrowed this man form since he was the kindest and purest member in Infinite." The fairy explained.

"Ha? The kindest? Sungjong!? Am I hearing wrong?" Sunggyu retorted.



"Hey you! Don't be rude to this man! His love and care whenever he clean the dogs' poops are pure! He was the best! Look at you guys! You all were turned into the puppies as you all were lacked of love. Think this as punishment for you guys! Hohohoho!" The fairy laughed hard and looked so wicked.

The puppies scared and ran but get caught easily.



"Oh fairy, please let me go." Sungyeol begged on Fairy Sungjong.

"I will let you guys free if you apologize to Sungjong, especially you! Sunggyu!" He pointed at the white dog.



"I punished you as a female dog, as you've been torturing Sungjong for a long time. You want to get back to your real form right? Be a good puppy then." Fairy Sungjong smirked.

"Tch.." Sunggyu scoffed



"Hyung, just do what the fairy wants, so we can get back to our real form." tired Myungsoo tried to persuade Sunggyu.

"Okay.. Okay.. Let's see once I get back, Sungjong.." Sunggyu sat on the floor and bowed.

"I'm sorry.." He apologized.

The fairy satisfied with the apologize and turned into "angel mode". He smiled kindly to all the puppies.



"So.. What you guys should do to get back is fulfilling the puppies wish. Do you remember, which member that the puppies love the most?" The three puppies listened to him carefully.


"Me! Me!" Sungyeol yelled.

"Aghh.. So noisy, it's not you as you got punished now." The Fairy continued..



"You must find who he is and show their love for him. Once you're done, you can turn into your real form." He ended his long speech.

"That's it?" Sunggyu questioned him.



"Yes! Easy right? You'll automatically turned into human form once their wish fulfilled."

"So, good luck guys!" Sungjong fainted as soon as the fairy disappeared from his body.

"Pheeww.. What a weird fairy.." Myungsoo sighed. Seems their journey as little puppies will be long and endless.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

An update! Sorry for the lame and not so fun chapter hahah~ I stucked in writing this chap for about two weeks? LOL~ I left it unfinished when I'm off for holiday and somehow it turned out not right when I finished it T___T *sobs~ I promise! next one will be hot <33 As I bet everyone can't wait for foursome? LOL~ *y. Thank you for all subbies~ Hope you like this chapter and comment! (so I could get hype and update soon) ^___^