01

I Don't Like Love! Love Is Ouch

Exhausted because of practiced Krystal Jung threw herself on the floor of their practice room and lie down. She closes her eyes and panting lightly.  She had work very hard for f(x)‘s concert soon. She and her friends prepared a lot of songs from their debut until now, also they will show their individual charms at the concert.

“Soojung-ah~~~” Sulli poked her cheek.

“Hmm?”

“Can we go to the cafetaria now? I’m hungryyy” Sulli whined while playing with Krystal’s hair.

“Ask someone else. I’m too lazy to get up” She turned around and now her back facing Sulli.

“Vic unnie still practice. Luna unnie didn’t want to go there, she went on a diet. And Amber unnie busy with her phone, playing games.” No reply from the latter.

“Please please pleaaassseee come with me. Yeah? Soooojjuuuuungie~” Sulli shook her body hard enough to make her pissed.

She groaned and then stand up, totally irritated. “Let’s go. Be quick!”

“Assa!” Sulli pumped her fist, jumped up and down in victory. Krystal rolled her eyes at Sulli’s act.

They walk along the corridor, holding hands and swinging their hands back and forth. On the way, Sulli keep humming a cheerfull song meanwhile Krystal just stared at the front expresionless.

“By the way Soojung-ah...” Sulli paused her sentence and peer at her friend. Krystal stop on her track immediately to look at Sulli. She raised her eyebrows. “...H-how’s school?”

Krystal’s expression changed into an uneasy face then she continue walking and carelessly say, “You know, as usual.”

“Oh...okay” Sulli glanced at her in anxious.

“Don’t look at me like that. It’s fine.”

“Why you didn’t want to transfer to my school?”

“I bet you know the reason.”

“But—” Before Sulli can argue, they already arrived in the cafetaria. Krystal pushes her body toward the counter impatiently. “Hurry pick your foods. I’m waiting here.”

While Sulli starting to roam around the cafetaria to choose the foods, Krystal can’t help but thinking about their previous topic. Yes, she doesn’t has a good relationship with her friends at school. They look at her as a celebrity, not an ordinary teenager. They envy and hate her in many ways. It annoyed her so badly and it not rare when they pick a fight with her.

“Soojung. Hey Soojung!!!!” She back to her sense upon hearing Sulli’s voice near her ear. “Huh?”

“I ask you, which one I’ve to choose? This one or that one?” Sulli pointed to the different foods in front of her.

“Just grab everything. I’m more than willing to help eating your foods. I’ve enough space here.” She rubbed her tummy.

“Sure -.-” Sulli snorted.

“Hey!”

∞∞∞

“MAKNAE... Yah Oh Sehun!!” Chanyeol shouted.

“What hyung? Oh gosh your voice is so loud and pretty annoying.” Sehun grumbled.

“What did you say?”

He sighed. “Just say what do you want hyung.”

“Ah right, I almost forgot. Can you buy us foods in the cafetaria?”

“WHY ME? AGAIN?!”

“It’s called maknae’s duty.” Kai chirped.

“Look who says it. You go Kai.”

“Hey I’m older than you, it means I’m not the maknae.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“So you don’t want to help hyungs Sehun-ah?” Suho spoke.

“Blackmailed me again with that fake sad face eh Suho hyung?”

“Sehunnie our handsome maknae. The most kind person among us, can you pleaasse buy the foods? I almost dying here” D.O stared at Sehun with those big innocent eyes.

He gulped. “ugh FINE HYUNGS.”

“Aigoooo~ our lovely maknae is soooo kind. You’re our hero as always.” Baekhyun run to Sehun and hug him tightly until he couldn’t breath properly.

“Don’t you dare kiss my cheek hyung!” Sehun hollered and pushed Baekhyun’s face away when Baekhyun was about to kiss his cheek.

Baekhyun pouted. “Meanie.” The other members just laughed at him.

“Okay I’m leaving now.”

Along the way to the cafetaria Sehun keeps complained about how his hyungs said on the magazine that they wouldn’t order maknae around and would protected him. But in reality they ordered him too much until he didn’t remember how many times. He protest over and over again until he bumped into someone. A girl. Not any girl but Krystal Jung. Their eyes met together, no one move an inch until Sehun realised and bow a little. “Ah mianhae.”

“Err it’s okay.” Krystal says coldly. Awkward.

Sehun saw Sulli behind Krystal and soon she stand up next to Krystal. Sehun straighten up himself and greet them respectedly, “Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.”

“EWW~ don’t call us like that.” Sulli punch his arm playfully. He grinned at her. “Where are you going anyway?”

“Maknae’s duty what else hhh.”

She giggled and patted his shoulder. “Poor you.”

“So I’ll be going now. Have a nice day Jinri-ah, Soojung-ssi.” With that he walked away.

20 minutes later

“Hyung I’m back.” Sehun yelled.

“Finalyyy.”

“Oh you’re back.”

“Hoooraay.”

“What took you so long?”

“Ppaliwaaaaa.”

Various reply welcomed the maknae’s arrival. He just smiled widely at his hyungs. If they didn’t that hungry and thristy, they might notice a glint of mischievous in his eyes.

“I got a special drinks for all of you. See?” He showed his hand with different kind of drinks. The members grab their drinks immediately without thinking or feeling suspicious they sip the drinks. When the drinks touched their tongue in the next seconds they spit it out.

Sehun laughed out loud. “Oh my, you must see your faces hyungs. Its hillarious. Priceless! HAHAHAHA.”

“What in the world is this? EWWW~” Kai’s face showed disgusting look with his tongue sticking out.

“Oh that, just bubble tea with a lot of SALT for hyungs. It’s special.” He smirked.

“Why you—”

“GOTCHA.” He laughed again seeing the shock look on his hyungs.

“OH SEHUN!” they growled. The members seem want to tackle him down, but before that happened they hear an announcement throughout the speaker in each room of SM building.

‘ATTENTION! For SHINee’s Taemin. F(x)’s Luna, Sulli, and Krystal. Exo’s D.O, Kai, and Sehun. Please all of you go to the main office now. It’s important.’

“Whyyy?” the three exo members who being called shouted in worry.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so sorry if it's not interesting, i'll improve in the next next next chapter ^^

and for the grammar please don't mind it, english is not my first language.

subscribe and comment!!! it would be awesome :))