Chapter 2

6th of JUNE

Dongwoon POV

 

@School

Today should be a day of fun. I do not know what made me really like these days. Today I deliberately did not bring birthday invitations or matters relating to the birthday party. Yes, I know, my friends would have been disappointed to hear this, kkkkkk ..... I do not bother with them, I said with a smile evil.
 

I walked down the hallway and up the stairs on the second floor. That's where my class was. There was one thing that made ​​me forget! Oh, KIM Hyuna. I told myself. I thought of something else. Tommorow is her birthday too. Tommorow that is so very rare guys, kkkkkk……. I said with a smirk.
I opened the classroom door, and casually, without any burden.
This is what I do not like.
They, my classmates had come swarming me with puppy eyes. I know what they want, but I'm sorry guys, I want to celebrate it with a more special thing.
"I'm sorry friends, no invitation, no party too." I said with a grin.
They sighed and returned to their seats each. One of them just put up its ugliest face while cursing at me. Ewwww….ppfftt…
kkkkkk ..... sorry guys, I know this is for my best :)
Wait .... where will she be? Kim Hyuna. Now it is almost time for class.
but, where is she? I thought while sitting in the back row.

 

Author POV

 

The bell rang, marking the class starts. But no teacher who enters their classroom. Dongwoon just fix his seat, when his eyes began to swell to see the girl who had just his thoughts.
Kim Hyuna, has just entered the room in a hurry, that hair disheveled ponytail, and a different pair of socks.

 

"Mr. Son, I'm sorry! Sorry, sorry I'm late!" she said with a bow to the teacher's desk.
Once class was silent, but the next moment ............ whole class full of laughing stock. They all burst out laughing upon treatment Hyuna. But not for Dongwoon, he is as hard as possible not to laugh. But ended up laughing too. Hyuna who still hold his position trying to ignore them. Hyuna know that they would only mocking.

 

For about 1 minute classes turned into silence. They immediately correct their posture to upright posture. Mr.Son was their math teacher. Just entered classroom.
 

"Mrs, Kim?" Mr. Son greet Hyuna who are still with the down position.
 

"YES!?"
 

"Go sit down to your seat now." Mr. Son said with a strange look.
Hyuna were realized, stood up straight and turned away immediately. and ....

 

"What are you doing? Bow to the teacher's desk?"
Hyuna swallowed. But the next moment, he smiled towards Mr. Son unclear.
"hehe, so I'm not late Mr. Son?" She said, still with a strange smile.

Mr. Son looked her with flat face. Again, hyuna still hold her strange smile.

 

“go.back.to.your.seat.now.you mrs.kim.” Mr.son said politely.

 

“Okay mr.son!” hyuna said hastily and immediately went to the bench.

Among them there are even still laugh. But hyuna still ignored them with annoyed face.

 

“Now, open your book, pages 123.” Said Mr. Son.

Hyuna sitting in the back row and adjacent to Dongwoon. Dongwoon whispered as much as possible towards Hyuna.
 

"Hey, why are you late? Kkkk ... with a haircut like that. Pppffttt .... see your socks, socks are the latest model?" Dongwoon said, stifling a laugh.
Hyuna's just ignore his words, and began to focus on Mr. Son. Dongwoon did not receive ignored by Hyuna, he began to whisper again.
"Ya! why are you silent?"
Hyuna the patient still on treatment Dongwoon still trying to stay focused.

 

"Hey why do ....." Dongwoon said words interrupted by Hyuna.
 

"Shut.The..Up.You.Mr who like to celebrate his birthday every year." Hyuna said coldly mocking.
Dongwoon who heard it just gives death stares towards Hyuna that smug smile of her words. Dongwoon finally decided to focus on the lesson with a look of annoyance.

 

Hyuna POV

 

"Arrrrggghhhh .... eventually break coming! Thank you God!" I said, putting my head slumped on the table. Why a school? Why should a teacher? why there should be a duty? why and why????? I'm sick of this. Why do I have to be born, why should I live? Why did God not kill me? Life is full of disgusting thing!
I'm still hung limp on the table. Trying to turn a blind eye, and ..... him again.

"Hey?" he said, smiling at me.
I still do not care, I closed my eyes again. But again ......

"May I speak?"
I spoke up. "From the earlier you're talking stupid!"
He just put on his cute . WHAT THE HELL!

"Tell me, what do you want to talk to me?" "oh, just 3 minutes from now!" I said, holding up three fingers. And closed my eyes again.
He was still silent. Yaaaaaa!!! WHAT HE WANT HUH!
"2 MINUTES AGAIN ..."
"............" no response.
"1 minute again ......"
He was still silent. Damn it! WHY HE DID NOT TALK!

"OKAY! WHAT YOU ......." My sentence was interrupted when I saw he give a red letter with a picture of hello kitty doll.

"Open and read." he said, still with a nasty smile.

"hmmmm ..." I muttered.

"Read carefully, you should be willing, and ..... do not let you ignore it." he said with a twinkle of the eye. Oh no! Very disgusting. I put it in the bag, I'll read it once at home. He was still smiling at me. Why a boy like him? Hell!

"Yaaaaa!! why do you keep on smiling? Go away!" I said with folded hands, and looked away.

"Come on, you're the queen who likes to come late to school with messy hair ... ppffftttt ...." he said as he chuckled.

"GO, OR I'LL TOSS MY SHOES TO YOUR FACE?" I said with a grim while preparing to open the shoes I was wearing.
He's astonished and immediately swallowed smiled fear, immediately sped away out of the classroom.

"huufft .... why should anyone like him in this world?"

"HEY! DO NOT FORGET TO READ MY LETTER THAT I WAS GIVE TO YOU!" He appeared again as he shouted from the classroom door. And immediately sped off.
"Errrrr ...... Is he going to die huh?" I said, taking a deep breath in frustration.

But I’m curious about the constents of his letter? Aaarrgghh….STUPID! It’s just a letter! When I get home, I'll burn better. kkkkk .... I said with a smirk.

“DO NOT IGNORED IT, DO NOT THROW IT, AND DO NOT BURNED IT,AND DO NOT FORGET TO READ IT!” He shouted from outside the class.

 

YAAAAAAAA! WHAT THE ! WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE! GO FINDING HELL PLEASE!!!! -________________-

 

 

 

Hi yeom! ^^ THANKS FOR READING THIS! xD

hehehe..this is the second chapter...

how was it?

BAD BAD, YEAH I KNOW TT.TT

You wont comment? Its okay,just keep reading ^O^

Wait for the next chapter :D kkkkkk.....