Choi Sooyoung.

Choi Sooyoung's forgotten memories.

“EONNI!!!” Seohyun shouts outside the class.

In an instant, she was already stand in front of Sooyoung, a long brown-haired beautiful girl, who has big round-eyed, sharp-nosed and beautiful lips sitting on her seat, having her breakfast. Sooyoung clog her ears with her index finger. Her cheeks look pudgy due to the food she's eating.

Seohyun pulls her hands. “Eonni, listen to me.” Sooyoung sighs, and chews her food quickly. “Mwo?”

“Kim Taeyeon. That girl will be moving to our class.” Seohyun tells.

Kim Taeyeon? Who's her?

Well, she's a popular new student in their school. She's pretty, kind-hearted, and talented. No wonder lots of males students have fallen for her.

“Oh? But new student can't enter this class.” Sooyoung says. “Yeah, but lots of teachers said that Taeyeon is actually smart, so she supposed to be here.” Seohyun replies.

Sooyoung and Seohyun are in A class, where only the diligent and selected students can enter.

“I see~” Sooyoung nods. “Ah! It'll be great if she's in the same class with us. I heard she can sings really well, I can learn much from her.” Seohyun chatters. Sooyoung nods once more, and continue her breakfast quickly before the bell rings.

 

__________________________________________________NEXT DAY_____________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung runs toward the stairs, and climb it quickly. “I'm late, I'm lateeeee~” She grouses.

Sooyoung finally arrives at her class. She look around, all the back seats were full. There's only one front row left which is empty. Well, yes. Of course no one wanna seat near to the teachers' table and the whiteboard. Everyone prefer to sit at the back.

Usually Sooyoung will sit beside Seohyun; who comes first will take the seat for other. But what is this? Seohyun is sitting at the back....with a really pretty girl.

She has a white skin, sparkling eyes, sharp-nosed, beautiful lips, nice wavy brown hair, and she looks friendly. But, who's she? Sooyoung thinks she never saw this girl before.

The bell suddenly rings, and Sooyoung had to sit in front alone. She threw her back on the seat, feeling annoyed.

The lesson started 5 minutes later. The subject teacher asks that pretty girl to introduce herself, and it turns out she was Kim Taeyeon, the popular new student.

2 hours of lessons passed so fast. It is finally break time. Sooyoung tidy up her books and asks Seohyun to go to the canteen with her, as always.

Both Sooyoung and Seohyun were just gonna walk out of the class when a bunch of male students from other class get into their class. “Why are they here? Seohyun-ah, your fans.” Sooyoung pointed at them.

Seohyun is beautiful, tall, smart, and kind-hearted. Her innocent look attracts lots of male students and she is also one of the most popular girls in school beside Sooyoung and other 6 girls, so Sooyoung has been accustomed to it.

“Aniyo, I think they're here for Taeyeon eonni.” Seohyun says, looking at those male students who are sitting surrounding Taeyeon. The atmosphere in their class suddenly get so noisy. There are even some male students from other class who peek from the window.

“Tsk. Boys are all like that. When they see a new girl they'll forget the old ones.” Sooyoung commented. “Eonni, didn't you said that you dislike those boys who keep following you around and express their feelings to you? So why? Are you jealous now?” Seohyun . “Aniya~ I'm just saying.” Sooyoung stuck her tongue out.

Sooyoung and Seohyun were gonna walk out of the class again when other bunches of male students get into their class. Some of them pushed Sooyoung unpurposely. “YA!!!” Sooyoung shouted. They ignore her and walk towards Taeyeon. The class is getting noisier. Sooyoung can't take it anymore, she takes a deep breathe and shouts, “WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO NOISY?! THIS IS A SCHOOL! IF YOU WANT TO HELD A FAN-MEETING THEN GO RENT A PLACE!”

Everyone in the class look at Sooyoung. No one talks. After 5 seconds, they ignored her and continue their activity and the class is noisy again. “Eonni~ why are you shouting?” Seohyun whispered.

Oddly enough, a few seconds later all the male students were dispersed and walked out of the classroom. “They're so weird.” Sooyoung said. Well, they didn't went to the canteen. Sooyoung said she's not hungry anymore after the 'shouting incident'.

“Taeyeon eonni asks them to get out. Those Taegengsters only listen to Taeyeon eonni.” Seohyun explains. “Taegengsters?” Sooyoung raises her eyebrows. “That is Taeyeon eonni's fanclub name.” Seohyun tells. “Oh~ why didn't you join her fanclub? You said you want to learn much from her?” “I want to be her friend, not her fan okay.” Seohyun pouted.

Since the 'shouting incident', Sooyoung and Seohyun's class never gets noisy again. Taeyeon always go to the library on break time; since library is the only place where everyone must keep silent so those fans won't disturb her.

Neither Seohyun nor Sooyoung knows why is she hiding in the library. Is that probably of the 'shouting incident'? Sooyoung feels sorry to Taeyeon, but she doesn't know what to do.

 

___________________________________________SUNDAY AFTERNOON_____________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung feels so bored at home. Seohyun needs to attend her relative's wedding today, so Sooyoung can't ask Seohyun to hang out with her.

After a while, Sooyoung decided to go to the book store near to her house. She is thinking of buying some new books for Seohyun. Seohyun loves books so much, especially self improvement books.

Sooyoung chooses the books she wants to buy. She holds all her books with both of her hands and walk towards the cashier, but unfortunately she just hit someone.

“Omo! Jesonghamnida.” The girl Sooyoung hit bows and help her picking up the books. “Aniyo, gwaenchanhayo.” Sooyoung replies and pick up the books.

The girl hands her the book, and Sooyoung surprised because she's Kim Taeyeon! “Sooyoungie?” Taeyeon says as she waves her hand in front of Sooyoung's face. “Did you just call me Sooyoungie?” Sooyoung gives Taeyeon a do-i-know-you look. “Sooyoungie, don't you remember me?”

Sooyoung clears . Aigo! Does Taeyeon remember that 'shouting incident'? “I'm sorry, do I know you?” Sooyoung pretends not to know her. “Sooyoungie, you really don't know me?” Taeyeon asks the same question. “Err... I know you, but we never talk before.” Sooyoung replies. “Good. You don't even remember me.” Taeyeon pouted.

Eh? What does she means? Taeyeon suddenly turn and walked away. Sooyoung was gonna chase her, but then she remembers she doesn't even know Taeyeon at all, so what for?

 

____________________________________________________MONDAY_______________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung hates monday so much. Why? Because the first two lessons on monday is PE, and Sooyoung hates PE a lot!

On the first session, the PE teacher asks them to play basketball. Male team vs female teams.

The game was just gonna start when a ball; out of nowhere suddenly fly and hit Sooyoung's head.

Sooyoung fainted.

 

_______________________________________________SCHOOL'S CLINIC___________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung woke up after 2 hours of fainting. She feels like someone is holding her hand, and the first thing she heared was, “Sooyoungie~ are you okay?” Oh that voice... Sooyoung thinks she has heard this voice somewhere before.

Sooyoung look to the side, and she saw Taeyeon is there. “Why am I here?” Sooyoung mumbles. “You get hit by a ball, and you fainted.” Taeyeon replies, sounding really concern. “Aish. Who threw that ball? It hurts a lot. Aish!” Sooyoung nags. “Sooyoungie~ you didn't change at all, still cute as ever.” Taeyeon smiles.

Cute as ever? Did Taeyeon know her before? “Taeyeon-ssi, can I ask you something?” Sooyoung dared to ask. “Ne, what is it?” “Why do you call me Sooyoungie? Only my best friend who call me that way. We don't know each other, so I'm curious...” Taeyeon keep silent, not answering.

“Why?” Sooyoung ask curiously. Taeyeon shifted her gaze away and walk out of the clinic.

 

_______________________________________________2 HOURS LATER______________________________________________________

 

“Eonni! Are you okay?” Sooyoung opens her eyes and see Seohyun. “Eonni, are you okay? Is it hurt?” Seohyun looks worried.

“Not anymore. Seohyun-ah, I saw Taeyeon here.” Sooyoung says. “Taeyeon eonni? impossible! You fainted during school hours. Probably you're just dreaming.” Seohyun replies. “Why did I dream about her then?” Sooyoung mumbles.

But it feels like reality. Taeyeon did talk to her. “Seohyun-ah, is she probably my junior high school friend?” Sooyoung asks. “It could be! Taeyeon eonni also ask whether you remember her or not, right? Why don't you ask her?” “I did ask her just now, but she suddenly left.” “Wait. Taeyeon eonni went to the toilet for like 15 minutes just now on history lesson... I think she really came here.” “Jinjjayo?!”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung and Seohyun went back to class exactly when the bell rings. Surprisingly, Seohyun doesn't sit with her! There's a new student in the class ; he sits beside Seohyun. So where does Taeyeon sit? Sooyoung look around, and Taeyeon suddenly walk into the class. There's only one seat left in the class-that's beside Sooyoung- and Taeyeon sits there.

Their homeroom teacher comes 5 minutes later, and announce that their sitting position will be a permanent position for this year. Sooyoung gets so shocked. She will sit with Taeyeon for a year?!

But obviously Seohyun is even unluckier than her.....................

That male new student who sit beside her is handsome, but he's a bit crazy indeed. He and Seohyun have just know each other for around 5 minutes, but that guy dared to tell Seohyun that she looks y. Pure innocent Seohyun cry immediately. She has never been call that way so she must be shocked. Aigooo, our Seohyun...

Some male students in class-who are Seohyun's fans- scolded him. “Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! You're a new student, how dare you make Seohyun cry?!” That Kyuhyun guy gives them his innocent look and answered, “Why? I'm just telling her she looks y.”

The bell rings, telling the lesson has finished. Sooyoung walk towards Seohyun who's sitting at the back, but suddenly.... “Ya! Food God! Food God!” Sooyoung look at Kyuhyun who's shouting. Food God? Such a weird nickname. Who is he calling at? “Food God!” Kyuhyun shouts louder and walk towards Sooyoung. Kyuhyun and Sooyoung are just centimetres away when Taeyeon suddenly appears and stand in front of Kyuhyun. Taeyeon is now standing between Sooyoung and Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun look at Taeyeon deeply, and he smiles. “Taeyeon! Why are you here?” “I need to talk to you, but not here. Kaja.” Taeyeon grabs Kyuhyun's hand and pull him. Everyone in the class look at them.

“Seohyun-ah, gwaenchanhi?” Sooyoung sits beside Seohyun and patted her. “Na gwaenchanha, eonni.” Seohyun smiles. “He's just so weird. I'm shocked he called me y. I dislike him.” Seohyun sputters.

 

_______________________________________________SCHOOL CANTEEN___________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung and Seohyun are sitting in the canteen, eating some foods with the other 6 popular girls. Sooyoung & Seohyun are not too close to those girls, not best friends, they're just close classmates.

“Seohyun-ah. Why you're not sitting beside Taeyeon just now? You suppose to sit with her. It's your fault too, sitting beside that weird guy.” Sooyoung says as she chews her food. “He's the one who wants to sit with me, eonni. I told him it's someone else seat, but he ignores me and moved Taeyeon eonni's bag to your seat.” Seohyun explains.

“Yeah. He's weird, but he's handsome!” Tiffany says. “I know right! He looks so cute with that innocent look!” Hyoyeon smiles widely. Sunny, Jessica, Yoona, and Yuri nodded. “But I think he's a playboy. He even called Seohyun y on their first meeting!” Yoona says.

“I think he likes you.” Sunny nudges Seohyun. “Eonniiiii~” Seohyun pouts. “I really dislike him. Jinjjayo. Dislikeeeeeee!”

 

-____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung and Seohyun went to school again together today. Seohyun doesn't want to go early since they have their permanent sitting position; so she can't sit with Taeyeon. Moreover, she'll be sitting with that Kyuhyun guy. “Eonni, I'm not feeling like going to school.” Seohyun sighs. “Waeyo? Ah, because of Kyuhyun?” Sooyoung glances at Seohyun. “Ne. I think he's a bit crazy. I'm scared of him, seriously.” Seohyun shudders.

As soon as they arrive at class... “Good morninggg~” Kyuhyun greets Seohyun as she walk to her seat. Seohyun gives him a straight face and doesn't reply at all. “Excuse me, this is my seat.” Sooyoung says, looking at Kyuhyun who is sitting on her seat. Kyuhyun ignores her. “Excuse me, this is my seat.” Sooyoung repeat her words, but Kyuhyun still ignores her. “YA CHO KYUHYUN! GET YOUR OFF MY SEAT!” Sooyoung finally shouts.

Kyuhyun smirks, and he stands up. “Whoa, it's a long time since I see you get angry like this. I kinda miss that.”

Sooyoung feels curious. Long time? Weird. Does Kyuhyun knows her? “What do you mean by 'long time'? and oh, who is the Food God you called yesterday?” Sooyoung asks. “Oh, you heard me? I thought you didn't.” Kyuhyun says. “Are you..... Taeyeon-ssi's junior high friend?” Sooyoung guesses. Kyuhyun's face get pale for a moment, but then he grins, and says “How do you know?”

Nah, Sooyoung guess it right. Kyuhyun is Taeyeon's junior high friend. Both of them said weird things to Sooyoung. No doubt, they're Sooyoung's junior high friends. “You.......knew me right? I'm your junior high friend?” Sooyoung says. “Taeyeon is my junior high friend indeed, but who says you're my junior high friend too?” “But....but why did you called me 'Food God' yesterday?” “Oh.....because you look similar to my friend, whom I called 'Food God', so I thought you were my friend.” “Ah. Which part of me look similar to her? My face?” “A lot... Your face look similar, the way you talk, the height....” Kyuhyun explains.

Ah... Taeyeon also think that Sooyoung is the 'Food God' that Kyuhyun mentioned, that's why she talks weird things to Sooyoung...

Lessons passed so fast today. It's second break time now. Sooyoung glances at the back seat to find Seohyun, but, eh? What is that? Seohyun and Kyuhyun............look close? They're talking and laughing together.

The break time has finished, but Seohyun and Kyuhyun are still laughing. “Cho Kyuhyun! Seo Joo Hyun! What are you guys doing there?!” Mr. Kim Young min, their math teacher scolded them. Kyuhyun and Seohyun laugh even harder, instead of answering Mr.Kim. Sooyoung keep looking at them. What happened to Seohyun? Is she probably get Kyuhyun's weird disease?

“Cho Kyuhyun! Seo Joo Hyun! Both of you, do exercise page 13. Do all the questions, submit to me tomorrow! This is your punishment!” Mr. Kim Young Min says as he walk towards Kyuhyun and Seohyun's seat. Kyuhyun and Seohyun were immediately silent. “Yes, sir.” Kyuhyun answers. Seohyun opens her textbook and was just gonna start doing her punishment when Mr. Kim says, “Who says you can do it here? Do it outside the class, both of you!” Mr. Kim looks angry. Seohyun sullen. Both of them get out of the class and sit on the corridor in front of class. “Aish, this is all because of you!” Seohyun sputters as she glares towards Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun laughs, and take out his electronic dictionary from his pocket.

On the second break time just now, Kyuhyun lends Seohyun his english electronic dictionary. They translate the teachers' korean names into english name, it turns out that their names' meaning are weird and funny. That's why they're laughing so hard. They translated Mr. Kim Young Min's name, and it turns out his name meaning is “ert.” This is why when Mr. Kim scolded them, they laugh even harder because they remember the name the electronic dictionary translated.

“Kyuhyun-ah, this is so funny. I didn't know that there's such things like this.” Seohyun says as she wipes her tears because of laughing too much. “My 'Food God'.” Kyuhyun smiles. “Ah..” Seohyun nods. “Seems like you're so close to your 'Food God', isn't it?” “Ne. She's like a best friend, a dongsaeng, sometimes a noona and even an eomma to me.” Kyuhyun replies. “But why do you call her 'Food God'? That nickname is so weird.” “It's because she loves food a lot. Her love for food is just toooo much. Oddly, she can't get fat. She's still so slim and pretty.” “Oh? Do you like her?” “Aniyo. she's just my best friend. She has someone already.”

 

___________________________________________________NEXT DAY________________________________________________________

 

As soon as Sooyoung and Seohyun arrive at school, they were confronted by a bunch of female students. Sooyoung and Seohyun recognize them as Kyuhyun's fans. Yes, that Cho Kyuhyun got lots of fans already since his first day at school. Those fans are jealous with Sooyoung and Seohyun since they think Sooyoung & Seohyun are close to Kyuhyun. Those students pull them out of the school, and take them to school backyard. They locked the school's backyard gate. Sooyoung and Seohyun shout, asking for help. Some other students come but those female students said that they're practicing for a drama. Those students who don't know anything trust what Kyuhyun's fans said, and they walk away.

After Kyuhyun's fans went back inside the school, Sooyoung asks Seohyun to walk to school's front gate together with her. Seohyun agrees, but they have to walk way around the school. They arrived at school's front gate right when the bell has rung. The front gate is locked, and the security is not there. “HELLO! IS ANYBODY HERE? PLEASE OPEN THE GATE!” Sooyoung starts to shout. “ANYONE? PLEASE OPEN THE GATE. I'LL GIVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE WHO OPENS THE GATE!” Seohyun shouts too.

No replies, but a moment later, they saw Kyuhyun coming. “I'll open the door, but you've got to say, “Cho Kyuhyun is the most handsome guy in the world” Kyuhyun smirks.

Sooyoung rolls her eyes. “Cho Kyuhyun is the most handsome guy in the world. Now open the gate.” Sooyoung says. Kyuhyun opens the gate's lock and let Sooyoung in. But when Seohyun wants to get in, Kyuhyun close the gate and lock it back. “Eh? Open the gateee! I want to get in too!” Seohyun shook the gate. Sooyoung directly run into the class when Kyuhyun let her in, so she doesn't know that Seohyun is still outside.

“Err, I'll let you in if you forgives me.” Kyuhyun says. “I don't wanna! How dare you call me y and know you ask me to forgive you? Never!” “Fine! If you don't want it's okay. I'll go now, then...” “Wait, wait! You open the gate first.” Kyuhyun opens the lock, and Seohyun directly run into the school's building but Kyuhyun catch her. “Fine, fine. I forgive you, but never talk to me again! You weird guy!” Seohyun mumbles and run away.

Fortunately, Seohyun arrives at class right when their music teacher comes, so she is not late.

The lesson started. Their music teacher tells them their school joins a singing competition with other school that will be held next week. And the school has chosen 3 candidates; Kim Taeyeon, Choi Sooyoung, Seo Joo Hyun.

 

____________________________________________________NEXT WEEK______________________________________________________

 

Today the singing competition will be hold. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun are sitting on the candidate's seat, waiting for their name to be called. Kyuhyun is also there, to support Taeyeon, he said.

Sooyoung takes a deep breathe. She glances at Seohyun who looks nervous. Unlike Seohyun, Sooyoung's skill in singing is not really good. Sooyoung afraid she'll not be able to win.

“Kim Taeyeon.” The MC called, and Taeyeon walk up to the stage. Sooyoung and Seohyun give their full attention to her. “Eonni, I heard Taeyeon eonni can sing really well.” Seohyun whispered.

Taeyeon sings Girls Generation's “Complete” song. Her powerful voice in high notes amused all the audiences. After Taeyeon, it's Seohyun's turn. She sings IU's “Good Day” song. Seohyun's skill in singing is just so great that she can hit the high notes perfectly. After Seohyun, a candidate from other school walk up to the stage. A male student named Shim Changmin. He's so tall, good looking and he can sing really well. He also has that powerful voice in high notes just like Taeyeon.

Finally it's Sooyoung's turn. She sings an english song, “Back To December” by Taylor Swift. Her voice is not as good as Taeyeon's and Seohyun's, but still, her performance amazed lots of audiences too.

Sooyoung's performance is the last. After she went back to her seat, the MC told them the winner for the competition is going to be announced.

And Sooyoung guessed it right. She didn't win. Third winner goes to Seohyun. Second winner goes to Shim Changmin and the first goes to Taeyeon.

“Seohyun-ah, chukkahamnidaaaaa!” Sooyoung hugs Seohyun as they walk to the train station. They'll be using train to go back home. “Ne, kamsahamnida eonni. Your performance was great too.” Seohyun smiles happily.

“Sooyoung-ah.” Sooyoung turns her back towards the voice. Oh? It's Shim Changmin, the one in the singing competition! “Sooyoung-ah.” Changmin calls, looking at Sooyoung. “Eonni, do you know him?” Seohyun whispered. Sooyoung freezed. Changmin's face look familiar to her, but she's very sure that she doesn't know him. How could this be? “Sooyoung-ah.” Changmin walks towards them. “Eonni, eonni. He's coming.” Seohyun whispered again. “Sooyoung-ah.” Changmin is standing in front of them in a glance. Sooyoung look at Changmin... “Sooyoung-ah, where have you been? I miss you.” Changmin says. “I'm sorry, do I know you?” Sooyoung asks. “Sooyoung-ah, you don't remember me?” Changmin looks sad.

“Changmin-ah!!” Sooyoung, Seohyun and Changmin turn their back toward the voice. It's Taeyeon! “Changmin-ah, kaja.” Taeyeon tapped Changmin's back. “Taeyeon? Look, it's Sooyoung....” “I know. Kaja.” Taeyeon tries to pull Changmin. “Wait. Sooyoung, she....” “Taeyeon!” Kyuhyun suddenly appears. “Taeyeon-ah, eventough you stopped me, I'll still tell the truth now.” Kyuhyun says.

 

_________________________________________________FLASHBACK_________________________________________________________

 

“Give me your money!” A punk with mask shouted towards a little kid. “I don't have any money.” That little kid look scared.

“Ya! Release that kid!” Sooyoung shouted. “Who are you?!” Another punk shouted. Sooyoung didn't answer. Changmin who's standing beside Sooyoung directly take the kid from the punks. “You're finding problem with us.” The other punk said. “Let's teach them a lesson.” A punk who looks like the leader says.

Sooyoung takeS the kid with her and hide behind the trees with Taeyeon. Luckily Changmin and Kyuhyun is there with them. Those punks suddenly get into a fight with Kyuhyun and Changmin. Kyuhyun and Changmin won, but they're battered. “Kid, are you okay?” Taeyeon look worried. “I'm sorry we can't help anything. We suppose to help.” Sooyoung says, looking at Kyuhyun and Changmin. “It's okay. Luckily those punks don't kidnap both of you.” Changmin says as he wipes the blood coming out from his mouth. “We hide behind the trees just now.” Sooyoung tells. “Kid, you can go now. Be safe!” Taeyeon says as she patted the kid's head. “Ne, kamsahamnida hyung, noona.” The kid bows and run away.

Those punks who got beaten by Kyuhyun and Changmin reported to their school's principal, telling that Kyuhyun, Changmin, Taeyeon and Sooyoung are the one who rob children's money. Those punks give money to the children, and ask them to lie. The principal get really angry, and 4 of them get punishments. Sooyoung feel really sorry to her bestfriends, and she think it's all because of her fault. She wants to forget all of her junior high memories, she hope her friends will forget her too. She brings her diary with her and she drive away from home. She had an accident on the road because her mind is not focused. Since then, her parents decided to move to another city so Sooyoung can start a new life...

 

________________________________________________END OF FLASHBACK________________________________________________

 

“We visited you in the hospital but you and your family has moved that day. You left your diary in the hospital, so the nurse gAve it to me.” Taeyeon says, handing the pink diary book to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Changmin and Kyuhyun are now sitting in a cafe near the train station. “Ah. This is why Changmin-ssi's face look similar.” Sooyoung nods. “Changmin-ssi? Why are you using formal word? Ya! He is your boyfriend, you called him oppa.” Kyuhyun says. “Ne? Me? And Changmin-ssi?” Sooyoung mutters. “Ne. Just take a look at your diary.” Taeyeon winks. Sooyoung blushes. “So, Taeyeon-ssi, did you read the diary?” Sooyoung bites her lower lip. “Ani~ I know it must be full of your love story with Changmin, so I didn't read it.” Taeyeon laughs. “Yeah, it's too cheesy.” Kyuhyun laughs too. “Anyway, you can just call me Taeyeon.” Taeyeon smiles and patted Sooyoung's hand. “Ne~"

 

________________________________________ A WEEK LATER, IN A SATURDAY NIGHT________________________________________

 

“Why does it takes so long for Taeyeon, Seohyun and Kyuhyun to reach here?” Sooyoung mumbles. Changmin takes a sip of his coffee and smiles. “Excuse me, but there's people out there want me to give this to you.” The restaurant's server hands Sooyoung a white envelope. “Oh, kamsahamnida.” Sooyoung says.

“What is that?” Changmin asks. “Mollasseoyo. Let's see.” Sooyoung replies as she opens the envelope.

 

“Changmin-nie~ Sooyoungie~ We won't come tonight to disturb you guys. Don't need to wait for us ♉(‾⌣‾)♉ Congratulations for your relationship, longlast and stay sweet like you guys used to! ♥

Love, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Kyuhyun ^^”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hello! It's cynthiagyu with my very first one shot fanfiction ^^ What do you think of the story? Well, it's my first time too writing a girls generation genre fanfict, so it probably doesn't come out too good, right? :/

I'm not a sone, but Sooyoung is my favorite member in the group, so I decided to make a soshi ff with her as the main. xD

Oh, and to my ELF readers... Don't get mad at me, okay? I'm not a sugen (super generation) shipper. This is why I also didn't make Kyuhyun and Seohyun together~ ^^

To my SONE and SUGEN SHIPPERS readers, no offence~ I love your SNSD unnies, trust me! It's just that I'm not sugen shipper, that's all.

Anyway, please comment (and subscribe :P) so I can know what do you think of the story! ^^ For my new readers, please check out my story http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/227068/when-destiny-brings-me-back-to-you-donghae-drama-korean-kyuhyun-sungmin-superjunior it's a Super Junior fanfiction starring Kyuhyun, Donghae, Sungmin as main!

Last but not least, thank you so much for reading, see you in the next one shot ff! (Hopefully) ^^

(Note : DO COMMENT OR I'LL BITE YOU! :p)