Important Day

Love Pain

Chapter One

Author POV

There her are. Crying loudly in the rain. She did that because she knew no one would hear her anyway. It’s 11pm in Seoul and she is just walking down the alley, all she wanted to do is just gone. She kept walking or running, seeing Seoul beautiful city lights, and  she decided to went to Namsan Tower. She went upstairs to the highest level. There, she saw so many padlocks, and her eyes were looking for the yellow heart padlocks on the right corner on the place where couples would like to locked  their padlocks. She took the key that she had on her bag, she always brought it anywhere. She saw at the padlocks with sorrowness and pain in her eyes. There were some scribbles written there. She used to wrote it with her boyfriend, Sungmin,  and locked it at the Namsan Tower. It was Donghae idea for their 1st year of dating anniversary.

*Taeyeon-ah, You will always love me right? I hope this relationship will lasts for long. If you thinking about break up, always think about our memories. And I believe you will forget that “break up” things. I will always love you Taeyeon,  even if it’s going to be hurt*

It was the scribble that written by Sungmin. As she was reading the scribble, slowly her beautiful brown eyes getting teary. Didn’t need a long time until that pure tears coming out. It’s too hurting for her. She always loved Sungmin, and she hoped that her relationship could lasts forever. But, it’s just her wish. No way her wish could granted. It because Sungmin has died. And all she could do it’s just blaming herself for becoming so stupid. *Why didn’t i stopped him? Why I let him go?? Why I forcing him to go fast?* The memories was slowly coming up. She felt hopeless. She wanted to had a perfect love life. They even going to get engaged. Before that accident happened. That accident has making a great impact for her life. Tears was escaping fast everytime she getting remembered all of the memories.

*Flashback*

“Yeoboseyo?? Sungmin Oppa? Is that you???”

“Ne. Taeyeon-ah, I’m going to your place. Wait for 1 hour more. I’m in the middle of meeting honey”

“Okay. I won’t wait long. I had prepare something special for you oppa”

“What is that??? I’m curious.”

“You will know when you came here oppa. So, came here fast. Taeyeon won’t love you again if you didn’t came here.”

“Ara...ara.... Wait for me a little more okay??? Annyeong.. Neomu neomu saranghae chagiya”

“Ne. Nado saranghaeyo oppa”

She waited patiently.  This day was really important. It was their 3rd dating anniversary. And Sungmin was going to proposed Taeyeon that day. Taeyeon has made a suprised for him too. She has prepared everything. She has arranged a dinner. She already made everything. She hanging the decoration, balloons and making some italian food. It was Sungmin favorite. Actually, she has waited for this time to come. She had loved Sungmin with all of her heart and her heart never went to another boy. For her, Sungmin is already the perfect boyfriend. He worked as the CEO of Sendbill company. But, he still warm, kind hearted, down to earth, and loved Taeyeon as her. Not as an Idol. They had secretly hidden this relationship too. They didn’t want to broke the fans heart and making more scandals, and the best way to avoid it all it’s just to hidden it. The only people who knows about their relationship were just Sungmin and Taeyeon friends.Since Sungmin is really handsome and many people have crushes on him too.

Sungmin POV

“I have tried my best to developed some new ideas to increase our sales and I have found some things to increase our company stocks and for the proposal I will gave it to JiHye. Oh ya, and Young Jin, we will talk about this things again in another meeting. Thank you for your attention”

I said and bowed deeply then closing my computer slide and shutting down my netbook.

After that, I saw everyone in the meeting applausing at me. I bowed again and sat into my seat. I hurriedly packing up my things and walked into the lift to go to the basement. The lift opened and I got in. In the basement, I quickly searched for my car and starting it. I saw my watch. It’s already 6 pm. I paced up my car speed. But, it won’t help. I need to go faster if I wanted to saw Taeyeon fast. Suddenly, my phone rang. It from Taeyeon.

“Oppa! Ppaliya! I’m bored waiting you for so long”

“Ne. Taeyeon. I will get there as fast as I can”

I hung up the phone and faster the speed until it reached 120km/hours. I didn’t saw anyone at there so I think it would be okay. Until suddenly I saw a car. A car from another direction coming towards me in a full speed.