Operation: SH

Operation: SH

"Aish!" Sehun shouted while throwing his phone in his bed. He ruffled his hair in frustration and groaned.

Ten minutes ago, he was calmly watching the TV in his day off when suddenly breaking news came up. He shifted his attention to his phone, playing with it.

"Sehun from EXO-K and Seohyun from SNSD has recently been found out walking with each other in Gangnam," the sound from the TV said. Sehun immediately widened his eyes and turned his head to the TV.

"The two of them are seen going out together at the Gangnam district, and according to the photos, they hugged each other at the end. Could they be going out? SM Entertainment haven't confirmed anything, but stay tuned on this channel to find out more. Meanwhile...." Sehun didn't bother to hear the rest because he's too panicked. Did Minhee watched this too? Just after he thought that, his phone ringed signaling a text came.

From: Minhee  ♥
I thought you love me.

That's how the situation get to how it is now. Sehun can't call Minhee at all because she turned off her phone.

Sehun and Minhee has been going out for 6 years, and this is the first scandal that have ever hit Sehun. Maybe it is too shocking for Minhee because Sehun, after all, hugged Seohyun.

"Minhee-ya," Sehun whispered as he looked up to relieve his stress.

---

"Aish! Where is Youngrin when I need her the most?!" Minhee shouted across the room. She has cried for two hours straight now, trying to call Youngrin every time she stopped crying. But Youngrin didn't pick up her call at all.

She buried her head in her pillow. Squeezing it every time she remembers the photo of Sehun and Seohyun embracing each other. She sobbed again until she fell asleep.

The next morning, Minhee opened her eyes heavily. Her eyes are really swollen and red and she doesn't feel like getting up at all.

Suddenly her room's door opened, revealing Youngrin smiling at her. Minhee got shocked and she rubbed her eyes to get a better look.

"You! Sjxbfhjfnjg" Youngrin closed Minhee's mouth forcefully before Minhee can continue to whine. She gestured Minhee to shut up before letting her go.

"Follow me, I'll explain later," Youngrin whispered. Minhee pouted and nodded. She washed her face and changed her clothes. She followed Youngrin outside. Minhee now lived by herself in an apartment without her parents, so she didn't have to ask permission.

Once outside, she got greeted by a taxi. Youngrin forced Minhee to get inside the car, followed by herself. They sat next to each other.

"To SM Entertainment please, sir," Youngrin said to the driver. He nodded and started to drive.

Minhee frowned and made a face.
"What are we going to do in SM?" Minhee asked. Youngrin grinned and refused to answer, leaving Minhee more confused.

When they arrived at SM, Youngrin paid the taxi driver and pushed Minhee outside.

Youngrin turned to Minhee. She took out a blindfold and took a step closer to Minhee.
"Now, wear this and don't peek," Youngrin instructed. Even though Minhee don't understand, but she followed her anyway.

Youngrin lead the way, holding Minhee's hand while Minhee can't even see anything. She's pretty afraid if she got tripped or something.

Suddenly Youngrin stopped and her hand disappeared from Minhee's.
"Wait here. Don't peek," Youngrin warned again. Minhee nodded and Youngrin's walked away.

Minhee waited for about.. Five minutes? But Youngrin haven't came back yet.
"Y—Youngrin-ah?" Minhee called out. A hand hold her head, untying the blindfold. Once the blindfold is off, Minhee blinked her eyes in shock of the sudden light before opening it completely.

In front of her was Sehun. She gasped and looked around. It looked like a practice room with the mirrors. She discovered TaeTiSeo standing beside them and she frowned.

She turned to Sehun back and raised her eyebrows to him. Sehun shrugged and held Minhee's hands.
"Minhee-ya.. I only love you and you alone, I swear," Sehun said. Minhee avoided his gaze and turned her head left. Sehun touched her cheek, sending shivers through her body and turned her face back to him.

"Minhee-ya, please forgive me?" Sehun plead.
Minhee looked down, holding her grief and sadness. "Then can you explain how you got captured in a photo where you get to hug Seohyun unnie?"

Sehun grinned and nodded.
"I will," Sehun said and he clicked his fingers.

TaeTiSeo started singing 'Baby Steps' and it made Minhee got more confused. Sehun squeezed Minhee's hands to get her attention, which succeed.

"Minhee-ya," Sehun said, taking something out from his pocket. A black small box. He opened it, revealing a beautiful ring inside. "Will you marry me?"

Minhee gasped. She couldn't believe what she's seeing. Sehun proposed?
"But.. But—"
"Seohyun noona was just helping me find the right ring.. And searching for the right concept to propose to you. Youngrin and Xiumin hyung was actually there too," Sehun explained.

Suddenly tears started streaming down Minhee's face. Sehun got shocked.
"I thought—I thought you don't love me anymore. Seohyun unnie is much more better than I am," Minhee said between her sobs. Sehun smiled softly and wiped her tears. He cupped Minhee's face and went closer. He kissed Minhee gently for quite a long time that even Taeyeon choked while singing.

Sehun let go and smiled at the shocked Minhee. He hugged her in his arms and caressed her hair.
"No matter how perfect other girls are going to be, how better they are compared to you, you are still the best girl I've ever had and the only girl I will ever want," Sehun said. Minhee widened her eyes before she started crying again and hugged Sehun tighter. Sehun does the same too.

"So, will you marry me?" Sehun asked again in between the hug. Minhee nodded and he mentally released a firework. He hugged Minhee tighter and kissed her cheek.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" A voice shouted. Minhee jumped and turned around. Youngrin—in a completely different outfit—and Jooyeon suddenly stormed in and sang the song 'Congratulations' from their debut album. Minhee chuckled seeing her bestfriend sang a song for her.

Sehun tapped Minhee's shoulder and she turned to him.
"Uhmm it might take four years before we can actually get married though, is that okay?" Sehun asked. Minhee smiled and nodded. Then her smile disappeared suddenly.

She walked closer to Sehun and pinched his cheeks.
"Ouch ouch ouch! What was that for??" Sehun asked painfully.
"That, Oh Sehun, is for shocking me with this scandal," Minhee said pouting. Then she grinned and pulled Sehun closer and kissed his lips. "And that, Oh Sehun, is for proposing to me."

Sehun blinked his eyes in shock before chuckling and hugged Minhee again. Then he kissed her again for the nth times of the day.

 

 


Hi? ^^ thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do~ I apologize for any grammatical errors that may happen lol. Do comment~ ^^