Little Bird - Ed Sheeran

Song Challenge

Jongkey

    “Thanks for helping me.”

    “Why wouldn’t I, you had no where else to go. Plus it’s not like we’re strangers, don’t worry Kibum”

    “Key.”

    “Hmm?”

    “Call me Key, I don’t like Kibum”

    “Okay, Key. You can sleep on my bed if you want, I can sleep on the floor,”

    “Your not even going to ask what happened? You are just going to let someone stay in your house just because you’re a nice person. How am I supposed to believe that?”

    “Whoa, calm down I figured you would tell me when you were ready.” I said, when I saw him earlier he looked so torn up sitting on the bus stop bench I just had to help him out. He had a black eye and looked as if he was crying.

    “My dad did this, I told him I was gay, and he didn’t take it so well. So now I’m ‘no son of his’ as he said.”

    “Well you are welcome to stay here as long as you want” I said smiling, I seen he around school before and I always loved his smile, seeing him without it made me sad.

    “Thank you. You really are a nice person. Most people would have just ignored a person who was crying at a bus stop.”

    “Well I’m not most people, I think we established this.”

    “Hah, I guess so. You can sleep here If you want you know.”

    “Oh, okay” I said while hopping on my bed and falling asleep with Key next to me, I was so tempted to kiss him but I don’t want to rush into anything. I should take my time. It just leads to regret, diving in too soon.