♚Royal Lemon Website;

Royal Lemon Entertainment

[]                                                  []                                 []                                 []                                                   []


welcome;

to the Royal Lemon homepage. Here, we keep up to date information in regards to our company's ongoing projects and give our followers a look on the inside world that is Royal Lemon Entertainment. What makes our company different from others? What is it that we do to keep up with competitors in terms of profits and charts? You find all this information, and more, here on our website. Simply use the navigation bar located above to work your way around the site.

Any and all inquiries can be made to our official twitter @royaltrump or you can post on our shoutboard located here [].


notices;
{01/06} Royal Lemon Entertainment opens auditions for new idol group.
{10/06} Royal Lemon Entertainment announces idol group name: Phoenix Dice.
{13/6} Royal Lemon Entertainment announces winners of RL auditions.
{09/07} Lemonade set for second single release "Coffee shop love".

upcomingreleases;
{09/07} Lemonade single (amazone.co.kr)
Coffeeshop love
{31/07} Phoenix Dice mini album (amazone.co.kr)
Gambling Paradise
Royal Lemon Entertainment and affiliated acts are © to creator magnae. Please do not steal or redistribute without written permission.
© 2014 - present, magnae designs. Do not steal!