Acquaintances.

Kiss In The Rain ♥

 

Soundtrack: Dbsk - Magic Castle ( My first song I heard from them, holds so dear to my heart and fits the season ;) )
 
----------------
 
No One's P.O.VAcquaintances. - Asianfanfics.comTaeyeon kept her cool and from throwing herself at him. Not knowing that if she did she would slap him for leaving her in misery or hug him in happiness that he wasn't dead. A prince? Who would have guessed.
 
 
 
" Alright, alright. You can let go of me, I'm not going anywhere." Yunho shakes the guard's hands off.  " Hello father, how have you been?"
 
"How dare you come back like this you insolent-" The king raised his hand up, ready from some violent actions but it's almost like something connected in his brain. He lowered his hand and brought Yunho in for a hug, as the whole family joined in.
 
" I'm just so glad my baby is back." The queen his hair. They released from a hug, as Yunho looked over and was barely affected by Taeyeon's presence, as if she was a ghost that no one could see. Taeyeon felt magnified as their eyes locked.
 
" Glad you're back hyung, let's go inside, shall we ? We have a lot to catch up on." JiYong guided them inside. She wiped the single tear that had fallen and quickly joined the group.
 
----------------
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
I sat there, quiet and useless to the conversation. His eyes, his chocolate brown eyes.  The ones I could stare all day at, the smile that made me melt. All of those so unfamiliar and strangely at the same time, so beautiful.
 
" Hyung, I have to introduce you to Taeyeon." Jiyong grabbed my hand by surprise, once again we locked eyes but this time, he seem to have a little bit more interest. " Taeyeon this is my older brother, Yunho."
 
He gave me a genuine smile and bowed to me. " It's nice to meet you kungju mama."
 
Did he not remember me ?  I barely caught my breath, his voice was the same. Not that I had expected it to change but memories were rushing back. I held on to Jiyong's hand even tighter. 
 
" Please, call me Taeyeon."
 
" Well then Taeyeon, I hope you will take good care of this rascal here." He rustled Jiyong's hair.
 
" Yunho,now, have you been seeing anyone during your absence ? A pretty girl maybe ?" The queen asked with pleasure. Yunho's eyebrows furrowed but quickly he smiled back at her.
 
" Well yes, I have met someone."
 
My heart stopped and skipped a beat, could he be talking about me ? Was he cheating on me the whole time we were together ? Was that why he left me ? My thoughts were spaghetti, all jumbled up in my mind.
 
" I met her a few weeks ago. I shall bring her to dinner tonight and introduce her."
 
Shattered or happy. Who knew what I was feeling right now. These mixtures of feelings were nonetheless no help to my situation.
 
Was this even the guy I fell for ? 
 
---------------------------------------
 
" Is everything alright, Kungju mama ?"  My personal assistant asked. She was so sweet and called herself Sandara. A cutie she is. " You seem down, something on your mind ?"
 
" What ? Oh no, just tired." I smiled at her, as she helped me slip on a dress for dinner. 
 
"Well, you look gorgeous. "Jiyong leaned agaisnt the doorway. I slid over and kissed him on the cheek. 
 
"Thank you dear."
 
" I know it's a lot to take in with you moving in and my brother being back. But we are gonna have to make room." Jiyong explained. I gave him my oh-god look.  " If Yunho and his girlfriend come back, they need somewhere to sleep ! They can't sleep on the floor, now can they ?"
 
" Actually, yes they can !" I joked.
 
We arrived in the dinner room and my eyes widened at the shock upon me.
 
" Kungju mama." Eun Hye stood up and bowed.
 
-------------------------------
 
" We met downtown, he was such a gentlemen to me." Eun Hye clung on to his arm like a predator on her prey. I cringe at the sight. She acted like she was so sweet and caring, she actually pretended to not know who I was.
 
Yunho smiled at her.   
 
I think I just gagged.
 
" Kanchana?" Jiyong tapped me lightly on the back.
 
" Yeah, just acid reflexes." I responded. 
 
" Here , drink some water in." I thanked him.
 
" Will you excuse me, I need to go to the ladies room." I got up, but Eun Hye insisted on going with me so that we could " bond". I will get back at that . Finally in the ladies room, to no surprise, she was back to her old ways.
 
" Hello Taeyeon, it's nice that we meet here huh." She tiled her head to the side. I continued on cleaning my hands. " Don't ignore me !" 
 
" Eun Hye, I don't care why you're here , or you're purpose behind it. But I beg you, leave me alone." I tried to walk pass her but she blocked me.
 
" Not so fast,  you think you can be better and higher than me ? I don't think so. Just because you're back and protected by you're dear Jiyong, it doesn't mean I won't find a way to make you miserable." She smirked. " Everything you want, and everything you love. I will take away from you."
 
" I'm tired of being your shadow Eun Hye, it's been way long. I'm not a kid anymore." I glared at her. " And when it comes to taking me down, I would love to see you try."
 
------------------------------------
 
Thank you my loves for all the comments :D
 
I got this storie's plan going and am ready to blow ya'lls socks off !
 
Lolol.
 
Anyways, comment, subscribe and definitely tell me what you think :)
 
with love,
 
Dbskislove