It's Me

It's Me

It's Me

 

I love you, I love you, I love you
Even if I say it a thousand times, it’s not enough

Luhan sighed when he saw the girl he loved. She sat in the corner of the SNSD’s practice room, reading God-knows-what with her black-framed glasses on. He quietly closed the door and whispered to his lover, "enjoy your free time, my love. I love you."

 

It’s me who only knows you
the person who will only love you is me

"Thanks for the lunch, you're the best," she gave him her sweetest smile. "I think you know me better than myself," she said. Luhan nodded without answering, still thinking what he should do.

"If one day, a man who would be the one for me is like you. Loyal and the most important thing is he’ll only loves me." she muttered but loud enough for him to hear.

‘Yeah, love. The person who’ll only love you is me.’

 

It’s because meeting you was like a miracle to me

Luhan remembered the first time he met her. It was last year when he met her in the company’s basement. She smiled and greeted him, asking if he's one SM trainee and he replied 'yes'. They chatted for a while, long enough for him to tell her that he was a Chinese and he’s also a fan of SNSD, said that he admired the group since it's debut. Unfortunately she had to go to the schedule and she promised him that they have to talk a little more, give him a phone number before she left. He thought that went into the basement that day was a miracle for him.

 

the person who will only protect you is me

The most painful moment for him is whenever he sees the one he loved cried. Luhan cursed under his breath every time he saw her crying. He asked her why then she’d show the spiteful comments she sees on the internet. He didn’t know what to do, of course, because he wasn’t an idol back then. The only thing he did was comforting her, telling her that everything would be okay even though he wasn’t sure about that. Deep down in his heart, he promised himself that the person is going to protect her is him.

 

It’s me who is only looking at you by your side

“Ssup,”

Luhan was shocked when he found she’s sitting next to him. She closed her eyes and inhaled air into her lungs, "I love it." she said, still with her eyes closed.

"What?" he asked in confusion.

"This air, this neighborhood, this place, this moment. Don’t you think we should feel grateful to God for all of these things?"

Luhan turned his head and studied hercarefully. Her nose: not too high or flat, not too sharp, not too big or small. It's somehow perfect on her. Her fair skin, the cute little mole on her left cheek, her famous forehead, he doe eyes, her eyebrows. He just found out that all these things may not be perfect but it’s imperfectness that make her look amusing.

“You’re so random.”

 

My heart is speaking, it’s saying that it’s only you

"You have to tell that mysterious girl of yours about your feelings or you just need to find someone else," his friend, Wu Fan, cursed him because he couldn’t stand Luhan’s stupidity anymore.

"Yeah, easy for you to say, huh?" Luhan said with sarcasm in his voice.

”Then what's so hard about that? I am sure she likes you too!"

"She? Likes me? Are you joking with me right now, Fan?" he laughed bitterly.

"Then you just have to forget about her and move on!  Need me to set you up on a blind date?" he offered. "I know some friends around here and they'll surely like you."

Luhan smiled and shook his head. "I don’t need your friends, Fan. I do not need a blind date too. It's only her in my heart."

 

This love story is only for you to hear
A story about how I loved only one person
Keep it for yourself – this love
that no one knows about, it’s me

"Han, I got a mysterious letter this morning." she said, handing him a blue envelope. He raised one of his eyebrows and took a look at it. "I think I have a secret admirer." she said excitedly.

"Don’t you think it's from your fans?" he asked. She shook her head several times, "Absolutely not! I’m sure this letter isn’t from one of my fans. Nobody knows that I love blue, even my fans. I received so many letters and I'm sure they're all from the same person, one who knows me."

Luhan see the sparkle in her eyes every time she says something. "So, what does it say?"

She smiled wide and eagerly took the aqua colored paper and read it for him, “dear love, it’s very important to me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes but you know that’s all impossible for me to do. This love story, my love, is only for you to hear. This love story contain about how I loved only one person: you. Keep it to yourself, love, because this love, people don’t need to know it’s me who’ll always love you. This love, no one knows about it because it’s only me… and you.”

And with that, Luhan secretly smile as she felt butterflies in her stomach.

 

I’m singing this love song only for you
A song that can be heard only by you
It’s me who will always sing you this
love song for only you

She ran as fast as she could. She even ignored Leeteuk and Eunhyuk who’d been called her name several times until finally Eunhyuk yelled ‘you should pay your lunch fee instead of running away’. She also bumped into the poor Luna (who’d been fell onto the floor) who was greeting her with her big smile.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid!” she cursed herself. This is all Sooyoung’s fault. How could she threw away her precious letter? That evil shiksin.

Finally after faced some troubled, she made her way into the rooftop. She took the aqua colored paper from her pocket and read it one again “I’ll wait for you at the rooftop, half an hour before mid night’. She checked at her watch and it’s already 11.48 PM.

She fell to the ground as she was still trying to catch ehr breath. "I'm here," she said loudly. "I don't know if you're still here or not but I'm here. I'm sorry for being late.It's not that I want to but something came up and ... here I am. Late and failed to meet you."

Right after that, her eyes widened when she heard a man's voice singing sweet serenade to her. It was 'The Power of Love' which he sings. She slowly began to realize and recognize the man's voice.

"Luhan?" She called carefully. He stopped singing and said, "stand up and turn your head if you want to see me."

She quickly obeyed. She stood up and slowly turned her head. She smiled when she found Luhan standing in front of him, "It's about time for you to confess to me, right?" she chuckled. Luhan laughed softly and come toward him, "son't you at least feel shocked? So you know it was me?"

She folded her hands and shrugged her shoulders, "nah, I was wondering when will you tell me that you love me."

Luhan pulled her into his arms, "I’m singing this love song only for you,a  song that can be heard only by you," he said with a sweet smile. She tightens the hug as he kissed the top of her head, "it's me who will always sing you this, Yoong. A love song for only you. I am sorry that you have to wait," he chuckled.

"I know, Xi Luhan. You are just stupid like Taeyeon onnie always say." Yoona, the girl's name, pinching his shoulder. "I love you too, silly."