Do you know what you do to me ?

Loosing his cool.

 

Kris doesn’t know how to act around Chanyeol. Sometimes they were close. Touchy feely. Other times they were awkward. Pulling away from each others touches. Not meeting ones eyes.  Sometimes Kris would loose his cool around the boy. Not knowing how to answer the younger.

“Kris is this pose cuter or is this one ?” Chanyeol said one day putting both fist to his face and blowing out his cheeks, then switching to putting bunny ears behind his head.

“I..um..they’re both ugly.” Kris blurted out. Saying the exact opposite of what he wanted to say. When Chanyeol frowned and did not show him any more cute antics that day he made sure to think before he spoke.

When they did shows together and he had to stand next to him he had to keep reminding himself not to stare at him noticeably.

“Krease~ Are you okay ? Is there something wrong with my face you keep looking at me.” Chanyeol asked tilting his head to the side cutely.

“Ah..ani. It’s just..” Kris didn’t know what to say. He metally smack himself for getting caught. “You look so perfect and-“

“Perfect ?” Chanyeol said.

“I-I mean…aish. I gotta go.” Kris said quickly walking away. Missing the bright grin on Chanyeol’s face.

When they see each other after a long time Kris has to restrain himself from jumping the bundle of joy.

“Aye yo Kris !” Chanyeol called as he walked over to the older after greeting the rest of Exo-M.

“Wussup Chanyeol.” Kris said going in for Chanyeol’s hand but the boy had different plans. He wrapped his arms around Kris’s neck pulling him into a hug. Kris was shocked. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist.

“I’m glad to see you again hyung.” Chanyeol whispered in his ear. Now Kris was really shocked. Chanyeol never greats him like this. Usually they do their normal ‘Aye yo wussup’ and bro-hug.

Chanyeol unexpectedly changing things messed Kris up even more.

This. This was way more intimidate.

Not that Kris minded.

“Me to Yeolie.” he said buring his nose in the crook of Chanyeol’s neck.

Though Kris didn’t know how to act around the happy virus, he made sure whatever he did, it kept him happy.