Chapter 8

Fight Fate

 

A/N: I'm back!!!!!! After an extensive hiatus!!!! Enjoy!!!! 
------
 
 
CHANYEOL'S POV
 
I've been walking this path all day. I hate everything about it. The flowers, the colors, the nature. It disgusts me.
 
"Hey! Mopey face! Cheer up!" Baekhyun teases. Honestly, I don't need this right now.
 
I chuckle humorously. "Cheer up? How am I supposed to cheer up when Sehun and Luhan are dead?!"
 
Baekhyun looks at me funny. It's a confused and and concerned look. "W-what are you talking about?"
 
"Sehun and Luhan got shot by Jonghyun," I say. Shouldn't he know this?
 
"Chanyeol, who's Jonghyun?"
 
"What the hell do you mean?! Sehun and Luhan went to a hotel where Jonghyun followed them and then murdered them!!" Okay, this is ridiculous! I shouldn't have to remind him!
 
"Why would they go to a hotel? Sehun and Luhan hate each other," Baekhyun still has his concerned look.
 
"What? They love each other! They are hunhan! One of the key reasons why EXO K and M united!"
 
Baekhyun now looks horrified. What is going on? "EXO K and M are sworn enemies! They have never and will never unite!"
 
"Baekhyun, what are you talking about?! You and Tao and Me and Kris. Sehun and-"
 
"ARE YOU INSANE?!?!" He grabs my shoulders. "ME AND TAO?!?! YOU AND KRIS?!?!"
 
"B-b-but," I stammer.
 
"Chanyeol, what's going on? Why did think all those things?"
 
I'm so confused and horrified. 
 
I run. And run.
 
Farther and farther until I feel as though I'll puke up a lung.
 
What the hell is going on? Is this a joke? 
 
"Oh yeollie?" 
 
I look above me and see Kris flying above.
 
"Kris!"
 
"Hello, Yeollie," He lands in front of me.
 
"I am so glad to see you!" I shout happily.
 
"Oh, so am I! Are you ready?"
 
"Ready for what?"
 
He just laughs. A menacing and chilling laugh. 
 
This....is not the Kris I know.
 
That's when the world around me changes. The flowers die. The trees rot. Dark storm clouds cover the sun. 
 
The world I knew yesterday just changed before my eyes. 
 
I don't know what's real. Are Luhan and Sehun really dead? Are EXO-M and EXO-K still enemies? Did Kris really love me back?
 
Everything I've known for the past few months have been a lie. 
 
The place I'm standing now is reality. It's the real world and in all honesty, I'm terrified.
 
The darkness surrounding me is terrifying. The realization that the six guys I've come to know and care about are really my enemies is terrifying. The man in front of me is terrifying.
 
"Yeollie?"
 
I snap my head towards Kris. "W-what?"
 
"I said, come with me and I won't kill Baekhyun."
 
"What? But, he was just with me!"
 
"I'm a pretty fast dragon, Yeollie. You should know this by now," He extends his hand. "Come."
 
I have no choice. I can't let my best friend die.
------
 
Kris flies me to an unknown, cold and wet place. 
 
"Baekhyun!" I call out.
 
"He's not here."
 
"You lied to me?"
 
"In addition to being a really fast dragon, I'm also very persuasive."
 
"Who are you?" I ask. I can't believe this is the Kris I fell for.
 
He walks closer to me so he's standing less that 3 feet away from me. "You know who I am, Yeollie," he whispers, sending chills down my spine.
 
I can't breathe correctly. I can hear my heart pounding in my ears. There is a sharp fluttering movement in my stomach. "What is going on?"
 
"When you escaped my lair, I left you with a little something. Something that would make you believe you were living in what you think would be a perfect world. I found out everything about you. I had access to you're deepest thoughts. They were....fascinating," Kris explains.
 
"How is that possible?"
 
"Fast, persuasive and a genius."
 
"But, Sehun and Luhan died. I would never want them to die," I mutter.
 
"Oh, that was my doing," Kris smiles sadistically. "Aren't you wondering what I found out about you?"
 
I shut my eyes and attempt to swallow the frog stuck in my throat. 
 
"Well?"
 
I shake my head furiously. All I want is to leave. All I want is my Kris back.
 
"Then you tell me," He pauses for unneeded dramatic purposes. "How do you feel about me, Yeollie?
-----
 
KRIS' POV
 
 
I await his answer.
 
I know how he feels about me, but I have to hear from him. 
 
"I loved you. I did. This, though," He sighs. "Is not why I fell for you."
 
"This is who I am, Yeollie." I was not expecting a past tense answer. I must say, I'm kind of hurt. 
 
"No, it's not. This is merely a facade. A jack , clever facade," His voice cracks with every word. I see the disgust in his eyes.
 
I put my hand on his shoulder.
 
"Do not....touch me!"
 
Holy !! I run to a muddy puddle and put the fire out he started on my sleeve. I can't believe he just did that. 
 
"Are you forgetting who I am, Kris?" 
 
Flames shoot from his body. His eyes just as bright and his hair is the color of lava.
 
"EXO M!!!!!!!" I scream, summoning my back up. I shoot up into the air and attempt my escape. 
 
"EXO K!!!!!" Chanyeol screams as he burns me.
 
"Ahh!!" I fall and yell out in pain.
 
In a matter of seconds, Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan are behind me with the powers of Time, Lightning, Frost, Healing and Telekinesis to back me up.
 
I underestimated Yeollie, for he too has an army behind him. Baekhyun, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Kai and Suho with the powers of Light, Wind, Earth, Teleportation and Water to back him up. 
 
All the hatred that has been building up since we all were toddlers has finally bubbled up to the point of explosion.
 
The war has begun.
------
 
A/N: What?!?!? Hehe :)
Leave a comment telling me what you think! I love reading them