The Way To My Heart

The Way To My Heart

 

A light, feathery touch brushes back my long, auburn hair, revealing the unmarked skin of my face, neck, and shoulder. I begin to stir as my senses awaken. Warmth surrounds me, from the blanket covering my body, to my love lying behind me, his presences as familiar to me as my own.

His hand trails from my hair down to my spine, taking its time as it finds my waist. His arm drapes across my bare torso, drawing me closer. I snuggle back into his embrace, closing my eyes as his warm breath gently stirs my hair.

He places a soft kiss behind my ear before tucking his chin on my shoulder, nuzzling my neck. I give a great sigh of contentment, reaching my hand back.

I his cheek with my fingertips, then move to his hair, running my hand through the thick locks, tousled from sleep. I feel him adjust his position at the same time I roll over to face Minho.

I look up into his eyes, watching how his features change into an expression only for me; his eyes soften, his jaw relaxes, and a gentle smile plays on his lips. I feel my own expression soften, mirroring his.

I reach out to trace his full lips, noticing how they immediately part under my touch. I lean forward, pressing my lips against his, then pulling on his bottom lips as I lay back down, drawing out the moment for as long as possible.

He stretches his arm out, cupping my face with his hand. He thumbs my cheek, allowing me to feel more of his soft skin on mine. He brushes his thumb across my eyelid; my eyes flutter closed while he runs the length of my long eyelashes.

He follows the line of my nose until he reaches the top of my lip, stopping there. Lightly, he rubs the tip of his nose against mine before kissing it.

My lips curve into a smile as I open my eyes again, finding myself gazing into his deep chocolate eyes. “Hug me?” I request softly.

He obliges, pulling me into his arms. He cradles my head against his shoulder as if holding a small child, legs tangling together as I snuggles closer into his hold.

I let out a breath, sighing as I feel him supporting my weight. My arms wind themselves around his neck; my fingers massage the muscles, easing them of any pains.

His hand runs down my spine, rubbing slow circles along my lower back. He hits all of the right spots, as if he knows my body as well as his own.

“Mmm,” I mumble into his skin.

“Hmm?” he hums back, ceasing his movements shortly. “You still okay?”

I run the side of my foot along his calf. “Yeah,” I respond, kissing his bare shoulder.

“Okay.” He presses his lips in my hair, inhaling deeply. “You smell good,” he comments, his nose skimming down my neck, placing another kiss there. “Really good.”

I cling more tightly to his shoulders, burying my face into his neck. “So do you.”

A breeze suddenly blows in through the open window, carrying with it the crisp chill of autumn. I involuntarily shiver, my shoulders trembling ever so slightly.

He holds my closer, rolling onto his back with me now lying on top. He pulls the blankets around us, shielding us from the cold. He rubs my back as my body relaxes into his warmth.

“Thanks,” I sigh in contentment, caressing his face. “I love you.”

He smiles in response, his eyes twinkling. “I love you more.” I open my mouth to argue, but he places a finger to my lips. “Sleep,” he coos, playing with a strand of my hair. “I’ll still be here when you wake up.”

Reassured, I lay my head on his chest, falling asleep to the steady thrum of our hearts beating in synchronization. The last thing I hear is his voice whispering in my ear. “I love you Minnie.”



 

hey there

so here it is

i hope it's okay

i dont have any subscribers for this...so maybe you guy wanna help with that?

only if you want :3

thanks for reading<3