Chapter 1

Luminous Star

"Pfft ! This is nothing!" Kaoru draw her sword out and dashed towards the hideous looking creature, [ Fallen angel ], is what they call it. The hideous creature stare at her with its eyes shining brightly, instead of having the same blood colored eye, the other eye was blue. Having a tattered and broken wing at its back, it moved slowly towards kaoru like a zombie, reaching out slowly to her." Look out!" a guy shouted out, he grabbed his sword and made a sprint towards it and slashes its wings."KRAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" [ Fallen angel ] screeched.

"I don't need your help!" she shouted in fury towards the guy who saved her life and slashed the demon."RAAAAAAA!" the creature screeched before it turn into dust and got blown away by the wind."Not bad. At least you are different from what i had thought." the guy said."Let's head back. I'm starving."

Kaoru walked back to her hometown, Erlieus, the capital of town where she first arrive at. "I'm gonna head over to the usual place, see ya later." Kaoru told the guy and walked off. She flopped onto a patch of grass surrounded by flowers and glanced up the blue sky while using her hands to cover the sunlight that is blinding her vision. She felt the gentle breeze blowing and playing with her hair wildly, she begin to feel warm and cozy and soon after, she was sound asleep. Whenever she fell asleep, she will remember how it all happen. How she get to this world and where everything is different. There isn't any technology around her and monsters that no one thought would exist were right there in front of her very own eyes.

Kaoru was dreaming of when she was in her big mansion, where life was strict but she was well-protected by her bodyguards who were highly trained for protecting her and a very pampered and rich life. She can have anything she wants, as long as she listen to whatever her parents wanted from her. Of course, everything was easy to get, with the smartest tutors all around the world and the best trainees you can ever get, it was a breeze. But now, everything in Kaoru's life had changed. She was called up by her parents to their working room, something must be wrong since they never called for her.

'Knock Knock' "I'm here mother, father." Kaoru said in her most lady-like voice, while the heavy door was opened from the inside. "Kaoru, sit." her father command her. But for Kaoru, this is all so normal and so she sat in the chair that is tall and strong-build with the gems shining as decoration. She look at the side of the room, where her mother was at, and saw a face that she knew something will definitely happen.

"So, Kaoru. I heard that you finish all your lessons and courses that we assigned you." her father spoke. "Yes, da....father." Kaoru replied, realizing she could never say the word that everyone said to their father, dad. "And nowadays you are just hanging around your room, reading and doing lesser things then what we expected.This is.....UNACCEPTABLE!" he finished his sentence and slam his hand on the table with a huge thud. Kaoru jumped in shocked, but recovered quickly.

"You are suppose to sign up for more classes! You will soon be someone who will have power, power to take over my company! If this company fall, you bring disgrace to me! People will gossip about how I, KAYOMI, HAVE NOT TAUGHT OUR DAUGHTER WELL!" he yelled. "Please....sign up for more classes and listen to your father. It's for your future." her mother said. Kaoru was sick of hearing these words every single time, things like taking over the company is her future and she has no choice to accept it. Even though she was pampered and rich with good life, she isn't satisfied as all she might have wanted was...a family.

"I'm sorry, father. I will sign up for more classes.." she replied. "Now, get out of my sight." her father said and pointed towards the door. Kaoru stood up, bow politely and walk out of the room, gracefully. After walking to an area where no one is around, she rushed off to her secret hideout, the attic. She screamed and cried, knowing that no one will hear her. "Why does it have to be like this?! I never had some free time to relax!" she complain and start to rip her dress. After she calm down, she stood up and started walking. Kaoru suddenly realize that she never really explore the attic and so she walk and walk to the deepest part of the attic. And there stood a body-length mirror, which has weird but beautiful decorations and printings around it. It almost look magical.

Drawn by the beauty, she touched the mirror with her fingertips and slide it across. There were words written at the top of the mirror, so she use a cloth to wipe the dust away and read. ' Luminous Star.' "What's that?" she said, and suddenly a bright flash of light blind her and she was gone from the attic. Where did she go?