Only a Picture

Only a Picture


 


Days passed ...

Author's POV

Exo dorm ..

Exo-M are so worried about luhan who's now looking like a zombie.. Luhan always locked himself to his room and even her brother offer's a food he will always refused it .. Althought they dont know what happen they knew that it was between you and luhan..

They dont know what to do .. they dont want the cold luhan back so they try to convinced luhan to talk to you. but luhan doesnt listen to them ..

Meanwhile at luhan's room

Luhan's POV

here I am looking at the ceiling.. *sigh* I dont know what to do when Hani's not beside me ..

I dont even know If I did something wrong .. Is she not contented with my love? Did she found someone better? nahh she said she love me that even the sun can't seperate us. Maybe we are not really meant to be ?? Maybe she's just playing me to be close to my brother. Aishhhhh.

 

This is it .. I will now forget you . I know it hurts but you started it ..

Cold luhan I'm back ..

I went outside the room ..

my hyungs ask me so many question that I even yelled because they iritate me.

"hyung and saengs Im ok .. but please dont ask anymore question about me or about hani . I dont care about her anymore ." I said with a fake calm voice .

"A-araseo Hyung Im going to school now .. drive me there :D " chen said with a buing buing that I cant resist.

"Aishh this guy arraseo " ..

 

 

 

At the School ...

hhen and me are now inside of the school with girls clinging on us .. Aish this girls they dont know what they're doing ...

Oh I saw Hani she's still beautiful then I saw her widened her eyes. Ah cuz one of the queenka is clinging on me . I smirk Now you'll regret it. :b then she walked away with a sad face .. I wonder why she's not happy that she breaks my heart .. whatever

 

anyways I went inside of the school with chen cuz I need to talk to the principal that chen will not attend class for 1 week ..

Infront of principal office.

" CAN YOU STOP CLINGING ON ME NOW!! "I yelled to them.

" y-yeah oppa see you later" one of the queenka.

hmmm If I always shout like this they will stop harrassing me hahaha . back to main event.

knock knock .

"come in" .. I went inside .

"Oh luhan what brings you here ?" the principal said

" I just want to tell you that chen will not attend the class for 1 week cuz its our debut soon." I said

" Ah I see . Its okay .. I will just send him some lecture notes.. is there anything more ?" 

" Nothing that's it. Im going now kamsahamnida" I bowed while walking away ..

 

..............

Meanwhile I was walking on my way when I heard a crash .. I check if what was that then I saw hani with the queenkas I widened my eyes. What are they doing to hani .. I was about to come with them but the queenka suddenly talked.

 

" Yahhh Did you did already do our deal ?" Deal? what is that ?.

" y-yeah I've already broked up with him so give me back my phone and I already told you I broked up with him a week ago" I heard hani said ..Photo's?? What photo does she mean?

" No we will not give it to you .. unless you will go farfar away " one of them said 

" But but u said. If I break up with him u will give it back. A-raseo but please dont hurt luhan. I love him " hani said while walking away. 

I wont let this pass .. Now I know the reason why did hani broked up with me . If hani's hurt then Im hurt too.. I dont want to see hani like this because of me ...

When hani walked away I went infront of the the queenkas.. 

" O-oo oppa why are you here? are u visiting us ?" the queenka said while stuttering.

" No .. Give me hani's phone " I said while calming myself .. I dont want to hurt girls. 

" W-what do you mean ? oppa?" That's not gonna work . I smirk

" Give her phone that you snatched from her !!" I said with slightly anger.

" b-but-" hmm Stuttering I see ..

" You know I'm an idol I can do whatever to you with money .. I can throw you anywhere .. I can burn your face.. now if you dont want that to happen give me hani's phone.. OH! well I dont care if you spread those photos in that case ALL people will know how I love Hani.. anyways I will Tell to all the media that me and Hani is dating.. how about that ?" I said Threatening them.. with smirk

" A-aaraseo " They said while crying .. they gave Han's phone and they deleted all the pictures from their phone.

"If you hurt Hani again remember all I said before ' .. They run away crying ..

And the thing I need to do is go to Hani's house.. wait we have fansigning today .. I have a plan.

 

 

Hani's House

"Hani-ah!! Open the door . please !!' I shout. while knocking .. 

The door opened and I know that its Hani so I dragged her in my car ..

"YAH! o-op-Luhan what are you doing let go of me!!" She hissed

" Just sit there and just come with me .. I'm not gonna hurt you " I said .

She obeyed me .. it was an awkward moment in my car no one wants to talk .. so I the Radio..

 


I was wrong when i hurt you
But did you have to hurt me too
Did you think revenge will make it better?
I don't care about the past
I just want our love to last
There's a way to bring us back together

[ from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/jed_madela/the_past.html ]
I must forgive you
You must forgive me too
If we wanna try to put things back
The way they used to be
'cause there's no sense in going over and over
The same things as before
So let's not bring the past up anymore

Out of all the good we had
You only keep track of the bad
Though you knew i never really loved her
Didn't anyone tell you yet
That to forgive is to forget
How can you be mad if you don't remember

I must forgive you
And you must forgive me too
It's the only thing that's left
That we haven't try to do
One thing that i'm sure will work
That we haven't tried before
Let's not bring the past back anymore
 
ok I think I made it more awkward ..

 

Meanwhile.

We are now at the mall where our fansigning is going to be held...

'What are we doing here.? You're going to buy me dress? thats good !!" she said. Aishh this girl sometimes she can be serious then like this.

" Just be quite and follow me ' I said ..

" Hmpp" she pouted. .. cutee. :)

 


Hani's POV

Aishhh this guy. what are we doing here.?? maybe he'll humilate me infront of her fans so that her fans will kill me omoooo I widened my eyes. nonono

" No I will not so stop thinking like that" What is this guy a Mind reader.

"Im not , so stop struggelling" ..... Chinchaaaa.

 

Omooo so many people. oh there's EXO .. its their fansigning . why did he bring me here?..

I didnt noticed that luhan drag me and went to the stage .. O.O I widened my eyes. This is embarrassing.

I saw people whispering.

" Who is that girl?"

" Omoo the girl is pretty" Oh thank you.

" What is luhan oppa doing?"

"Are they dating? Why are they holding hands"

 

" Yah why are we here?..people are looking at us" I whispered enough for luhan to hear.

Luhan just ignored me and snatch the Microphone from the MC.

"Everyone I want to confess something" Luhan said . Please not this. I kept my head down.. He said he will not humilate me .. then wh- luhan cutted my thoughts..

"this girl beside me is my girlfriend but soon to be MY FUTURE WIFE" what!! 

"OHHHH!""AHHH" "YIEEEE" "Theyre cute" can be heard.

"yah what are you doing?" Luhan ignored again.. Aishhh. can someone please answer my question ( NO XDD ) I hate you author..

"We are dating for more than 2 years... I, Xi Luhan really love this girl.. so please accept us !!" He continued and bowed ..

"Yeah oppa" " we will" "yOHOOOO ""Get married already" 'No opaa" " Luhann Your mine"

I, Lee Hani being dragged again by this baby face guy Luhan ..

"YAH! can u stop dragging me .. !! my wrist hurt" I said

luhan just keep dragging me until he push me inside the car. tss. can he be more gentle.

..................

OMOOO O.O were at the beach ...

we went outside and he dragged me again at the sea sand.

and now were looking at each other face-to-face. O.O

suddenly Luhan hugged me . then I heard a sniff

Is he crying. ? 

" O-oppa what are you doing? were not dating anymore..." I said while controlling my tears from flowing..

"why didn't you tell me?" Huh?! dont tell me!

"w-w-hat d-do u-u mean ??" I said sttutering..

" The photos.. that's why you break up with me..the queenka threatened you " luhan said calming himself..

"hh-ow-"

"just answer me damn it " he said. I hissed on what he said.

I started crying ..

" I-I dont want to ruin your career'" I said still crying.

luhan hugged me and said.

"Dont do that anymore ok. I dont know what to do when your not beside me anymore. You know i love you very much right ?! I cant live without you Hani-ah.. You're my life.. just ignore those people who will try ruining our relationship .. now ALL people know that you're my love no one will hurt you. I'll Protect you. I Love you" I said

 "Mianhe I will not do it again oppa. I love you too ." I said 

luhan wiped the tears from my face and His face come near and near until we kissed .. until it become a passionate kiss.

we parted away from our kiss .. 

"let's go " oppa said 

' Anyways its ONLY A PICTURE' I mumble to myself

"Yah yeobo Are you going or not?' luhan said.. aish this guy never change.

 


 


Yayyyy !! Finish .. ! keke

thank you for those who read and subscribe ..

I will make another one shot,

Suggest on who you like to be the main character :)